Bluespruce1

A Little Beach Candy

So I know i’m going to offend any pure nudists with this post so i’ll apologize in advance. I believe that I have made it clear that my husband and I love nude beaches and resorts - we are not nudists - we love being nude and we are exhibitionists to the core. To that end, we know that on any given day, probably half of the folks in the beach are gawkers. They are there hoping that there are some women out there among the sea of men. I love being a woman on the beach - in some places, i’m in a huge minority. When we go to our favorite in NJ, i’m among several friends and the ratio is a bit more reasonable. Either way, I kind of like the gawkers. I like it that I know i’m being looked at. My question is to the ladies - how do you feel bout it? I get off thinking about the guys rubbing one off later thinking about me. If I know they are looking, i’ll even shift my chair or move so they get a perfect view. I’ll even spread a bit for them. We have hooked up with a few of the guys or invited them to join our group. I guess the bottom line is I figure everybody has their kink, who am I to judge as long as they keep their distance and don’t get too creepy - what say you?

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

We use to go to the nude dunes in Michigan, it was private property, the beach just below is considered public, at least for walk through. It was kind of nice because each couple or group could have their own little, dune bowl, slightly private, surrounded by dune grass with a short trail between bowls. We had gawkers, locally they were called pervs and I found myself quite comfortable as we got to know them, initially having one drop by our little bowl and chat, and even more so when it would be 4 or even 6 guys plus my husband. The same is true at our local couples club or at nude or swinger resorts; where nude guys will gather around and chat with me in the pool or at the nude bar. Basically, I have long known that I am a bit of an exhibitionist and that’s probably what moved us towards swinging.

... I love being a woman on the beach - in some places, i’m in a huge minority...
When the minority becomes huge, something is up.

... I kind of like the gawkers. I like it that I know i’m being looked at...
... I have long known that I am a bit of an exhibitionist and that’s probably what moved us towards swinging.
Long before we met, my wife did several amateur nights at strip clubs. She has told me that it was interesting watching the men (and a few women) watch her. Have either of you ever done it? Seems the perfect place for a female exhibitionist.

...I’ll even spread a bit for them...
My wife isn't an exhibitionist per se in that she does it for a thrill, but if he's looking and she's showing off, she will spread her legs wide and manually part her lips. Once when I said I thought that she was going overboard, my wife told me it kept him from staring at her tits.
  • Like 3

And yes, when I know one or more guys are looking, i’ll discretely open my legs a bit - very slowly. I’m usually so wet and horny at this point, my girl will open up just enough for them. If I’m interested in meeting them or talking, I’ll open up and make eye contact. It drives me and my husband wild.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 2

.. Most of the others went topless - I chose to keep my skirt on but removed my panties. The guys flipped as I worked the perimeter of the stage and gave them close up views of my legs spread and pussy spread wide open for them..
I wasn't there, but my wife said that she did the opposite of what the other girls did - my wife showed her pussy first before taking off her top. (She does have nice labia.)
  • Hot! 1

I have been to nude beaches in the Caribbean where I was nervous about being nude even if I knew nobody other than people we just met on a cruise. It led to our first swap experience.

Most people on that beach were not great looking. I felt everyone was looking at me and I had no clue to where I was supposed to look.

I am more open now. I don’t care who stares at me, I take it as a compliment. Where at first I would strategically use a towel or cover up. Now I enjoy a tease.

I DO NOT think of a guy jerking off, I may stare back and smile if I sense him getting excited. I do things in my head silently. I do check out good bodies, male and female and I have very little sexual attraction to the women even if they are perfect. Very few perfect bodies nude on the beach. I do look at equipment and not because I desire a big one.

I enjoy people looking at me, why would they look at me if I was doing something right.

Mrs. E has always been firmly in the "prefers to cover up" camp, a nude beach would be a little much. On the other hand, she loves to sunbathe and I encouraged her to go topless the first time we went to the Mediterranean. She got a kick out of pretending she didn't notice the 20-year-olds ogling her behind her sunglasses. We went back to our room and screwed our brains out.

If she wanted to do strip, I'd fully support that, but I doubt she'd ever go for it. She is totally fascinated by exotic dancers, though. The first time we went to a strip club she talked about what the job must be like for days.

• Like 1

Bluespruce, you may or may not be aware, but, Lzzy Hale of Halestorm wrote a song just for you. She describes, in her lyrics, almost exactly what you feel when you are being admired. And its a good song.

Halestorm - I Get Off

Here is a link

• Like 2

Mrs Doc is not shy at a nude beach. She'll open her legs a bit or rub lotion on her boobs if there is an attractive couple nearby who show some interest. Sometimes she'll roll over on her stomach giving them an excellent look at her ass and probably a little pussy too. Of course she pretends it's casual and unintentional but she will up her game a bit if she starts to see a reaction. Its fun to watch. She has never put on that little show for a guy by himself or a group of guys. Way to many lurkers, jerkers and creeps.

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

Sounds like one of my signature moves! Love that casual and subtle flash. I also love it when i see a woman interested in my husband. This summer I noticed the female half of a couple watching him every time he came out of the water. Just for fun I met him at the edge of the water right next to her and got him talking with me and my friend. His cock was ten feet from her. He had no idea and her reaction was priceless. Just one of the many reasons we love it there.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

... This summer I noticed the female half of a couple watching him every time he came out of the water. Just for fun I met him at the edge of the water right next to her and got him talking with me and my friend...
In the old days of me trolling for women to fuck my husband, I would have started a conversation with her, letting her know that he is mine, does as I say, and I share.
  • Like 2
  • Hot! 1

Last summer, we were sitting with a group and it was clear one of the wives really liked him. Just for fun and to catch her completely off guard, I asked her if she wanted to see him with an erection so using our canopy and friends in front of us as cover (the park police don’t take sexual activity lightly) I lubed up his cock with suntan oil and started jerking him off. She watched intently as he quickly inflated. Once he was hard, I pointed out the shape of his head (which is perfect), his thick shaft and nice balls. I honestly pointed out the obvious that he’s not big but that he knows how to use it. I invited her to give him a feel or to join us later that evening at our place. Fun to put him out there and put her on the spot.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 2

She did indeed - gave his shaft a nice feel and slid her fingers around the head. Didn’t come back with us that day but we did hook up about two weeks later. We ended up staying at the same hotel. Ran into her by the pool and then hung out on the beach the following day.

• Hot! 2

Guilty as charged. :D

I love the exhibitionist part of going topless or nude at the beach. My husband teases me about my nipples getting erect when they know that they are being admired. I insist that it is just the ocean breeze. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

I like being naked at the beach and I like it even more when men want to look or get aroused. For me it's all about feeling good and if they want to get off, go for it.

On 11/23/2020 at 11:17 AM, GoldCoCouple said:

it's an attitude more than anything.

I beg to differ.  There is definitely something else. 

On 11/24/2020 at 10:11 PM, JessicaJamison said:

Whats that mean?  ?

In addition, she is very physically attractive. 

• Like 2

On 11/23/2020 at 11:17 AM, GoldCoCouple said:

Edited by Numex

On 11/23/2020 at 11:37 AM, JessicaJamison said:

I was a stripper in a strip club from age 18 to 27, and it is a huge rush putting yourself on display like that.  I got a huge charge from doing it.  Now conversely I do not really like an audience while having sex, but I will get naked at the drop of a hat.  I think I still got it, even though I'm a 30 something.  

Snapchat-10978723.jpg

Um. Yes. It is safe to say you still have it ?

Cute feet, BTW. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 3

The nude beach is sort of all about watching and being watched, so there is nothing weird about showing off as far as we're concerned!

On 11/28/2019 at 8:16 PM, Bluespruce1 said:

And yes, when I know one or more guys are looking, i’ll discretely open my legs a bit - very slowly. I’m usually so wet and horny at this point, my girl will open up just enough for them. If I’m interested in meeting them or talking, I’ll open up and make eye contact. It drives me and my husband wild.

You are simply hot.  

3 hours ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

The nude beach is sort of all about watching and being watched, so there is nothing weird about showing off as far as we're concerned!

I think it's important to draw a distinction between a public clothing-optional beach versus a nude beach at an adults-only, or lifestyle, resort area.

I'm including this just as a point of information, not to be argumentative.

Nudism is not a sexual, or even sexually provocative, activity. At the public clothing-optional beach Ann and I frequent most, it is not unheard of to see families with children. We have helped to organize/support a group of volunteers who discreetly patrol the beach to ensure a pleasant and stress-free environment is enjoyed by all.

Nude beaches attached to places like Hedonism, Desire, Grand Lido, Temptation, etc. are different affairs altogether and actually *encourage* a sexually charged atmosphere. At those locations, seeing and being seen is the whole point ?

• Like 4

On 1/6/2021 at 8:47 AM, AndrewandAnn said:

Cute feet, BTW. 

She has put her best foot forward.  ?

I am fascinated by, and attracted to, her inner labia.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, couplers said:

She has put her best foot forward.  ?

I am fascinated by, and attracted to, her inner labia.

Well... her feet were just the starting points and this lovely creature has a lot to be admired from the ground up... trust me, I'd get around to everything else ? 

• Hot! 1