2silvertongues

Weekend sexy classes, retreats or events any ideas?

We are looking for a sexy couples class or event to attend. We were thinking like a Kama sutra thing? Just something sexy for us. We know where the swinger events are, we wanted something more for us that is at least sexually charged.

Any ideas? For a sexy date night or weekend?

Cheers

S&N

I don't know what your limitations or style is, but we visited Vegas and I went to a blow job school. After we hung out at a bar at Wynns. I shared my experience with anyone that was interested and gave several blow jobs in our room. My husband says it is one of his favorite adventures with me.

We have several places (usually in San Francisco) that have different sexual themed classes that we keep thinking about go to take but just haven't yet, but SF doesn't help you in Georgia. Usually the different swingers meeting sites have some info on things like this and Google can also help somewhat. Wish we could help, but other than beating the bushes, finding something is up to you. Instead of just fo the weekend, I would consider Desire in Cancun for the week. You will never be sorry there.

• Like 1

Just as importantly, how much money is there in teaching a blowjob class? Mrs. E is thinking about early retirement options.

In seriousness, a hotel that's friendly to topless or nude sunbathing is always a nice touch.

• Like 1

There now are Kama Sutra classes at Hedonism 2. Go to hedonism.com, click on resort activities, then Kama Sutra Palace. I've heard good reports about them. With or without Kama Sutra classes, Hedo is a sexually charged environment. But in addition, it is a beautiful resort, with delicious food, great climate, top notch entertainment. It is totally all-inclusive, so all food, alcohol, water sports (you can scuba dive, kayak, paddle board, etc. for free), beach, pools, hot tubs, etc. all included. About all you pay for are things you buy in the gift shop, and massages or manis in the spa. You will meet the greatest people in the world there. Check it out.

Not really a class but we are getting ready to head to a fairly secluded cabin by the lake with our live-in girlfriend. The place is amazing with a great view and an outdoor hot tub on the deck. The closest house is about a half mile away so we have max privacy. We are planning to spend the entire time nude and relaxing with wine, yoga, warm soaks and lots of sex. We have all had a super difficult past couple of months and are looking forward to being away from everyone except each other. Maybe consider creating your own retreat with another single

or couple.

• Like 1

Not really a class but we are getting ready to head to a fairly secluded cabin by the lake with our live-in girlfriend. The place is amazing with a great view and an outdoor hot tub on the deck. The closest house is about a half mile away so we have max privacy. We are planning to spend the entire time nude and relaxing with wine, yoga, warm soaks and lots of sex. We have all had a super difficult past couple of months and are looking forward to being away from everyone except each other. Maybe consider creating your own retreat with another single

or couple.

Oh wow...that sounds fantastic! Let us know how we can sign up to join you there. ;)

I use to take belly dancing classes and actually started dancing with a small troupe. After a while we would have dinners, the guys would cook (or order) different middle eastern foods and the girls would dance in less than our normal costumes. Probably a pre cursor to our swinging but fun times nonetheless.

We found a fun erotic massage class on meetup that was advertised to groups. Also our local adult toy retailer has had some fun free classes.

or couple.

We've done this a couple of times with the other couples we play with and it's a lot of fun. Find a vanilla resort where you can have a few reasonably isolated rooms.

We have created our own retreat that is isolated...we call it 'home' and spend most of our time naked there. Luckily, we don't have any neighbors that are 'too close' and lots of trees to block most views. It is available to book for weekends (if you can pass the interview) ;)

• Like 1

The relationship between me and my husband became cold and distant in the last few years. We have tried different methods to arouse our old passion, but no success. Recently, when I went to yoga classes I saw an advertisement on the door which sounded like “Come to yoga with your love and you won’t regret it.” My marriage was falling apart and I had to try all the methods possible. So, we went to our first class and I remember how we were struggling to make all the postures. It was so tough, but in the same time so intimate and close. Soon, our communication and sexual life became better, leaving the bad period in the past. We not only improved our relationship, but also became professionals yoga trainers.

• Like 2