venusshaw

Pennsylvania Swingers Club - Need an Opinion?

For those in the know, which one will you recommend - TJ's Lasting Impressions near Harrisburg or The Cottage at Orrtanna?

We are fortunate here in south central PA to have 3 clubs nearby, TJ's, The Cottage, and The Korral (near Spring Grove). We have been to all of these, and they are all slightly different. However, you will probably find some good food and some friendly folks at all of them, but somewhat of a different vibe at each. We love the summer clothing-optional pool parties at The Korral on Sat and Sun afternoons. If you are curious, check out all three of them and decide which ones you like best.

If we had to choose only one, it would be TJ's! If you're taking a road trip further east towards Lancaster/Reading, plan a Saturday night at The Private Affair (TPA) just south of Oxford Pa in Cicil County MD. If we had to choose between TJ's and TPA, TPA hands down.

Thanks everyone. Very useful information. Since we will be driving from Upstate New York, will give TJ's the first look. Looking to book VIp rooms over the January 10/11 weekend.

If you decide not to go the VIP room route, make hotel reservations closer to Harrisburg or somewhere along I-81. The hotels on Rts 11/15 near TJ's are dumps.

Thanks. We are definitely taking the VIP room. No point being sozzled at 2 in the morning and driving 5 miles to sleep. We sleep where we play.

If you decide not to go the VIP room route, make hotel reservations closer to Harrisburg or somewhere along I-81. The hotels on Rts 11/15 near TJ's are dumps.

Good for you! Wish we were up north right now, a night at TJ's would be fun. It was our first club experience and we remember the place fondly.

Thanks, we will keep you posted. We are looking for fun closer to home , and that is the closest we got - 200 miles. Not too bad for a two night rendezvous. Hope we get what we are looking for - it will be early January, and most may already be tired partying.

My gf and I have been going to Tj's for a year now when we first started in the lifestyle and like it. It can be a hit or miss. The bigger parties bring the more people and better attractive couples. The halloween pary was alot of fun and we did meet a couple.

My gf and I have been going to Tj's for a year now when we first started in the lifestyle and like it. It can be a hit or miss. The bigger parties bring the more people and better attractive couples. The halloween pary was alot of fun and we did meet a couple.

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are pretty clear about what we are looking for - VIP room (so that we don't need to drive to sleep and a couple of single males as partners during our visit. Hopefully we can fix some blind dates before arrival. We need a place that is safe, clean and has a good reputation for rendezvous. Looks like we've hit upon the right place. Their calendar is not up for January yet, hopefully they don't close for the 10th-11th January weekend due to slow demand. If you are visiting then, will be glad to meet up.