SW_PA_Couple

Are you a perv like I?

I watch a female contestant on the TV show, Wheel of Fortune, and I fantasize, “I’d love to fuck her”. Like this evening’s contestant, Julie. Do you even have such fantasies?

• Like 1

I had a similar fantasy about Megan Kelly and the "liberal sherpa" on Fox News.I've also lusted after one of our local Investigative Reporters. Megan would hurt me and the Sherpa would drive me nuts but what a way to go!!

I've been devoted solely to Brigitte Bardot since I was fifteen. We have an open relationship.

• Like 1

Its god that you have a long distance relationship with Brigitte. She's showing a LOT of miles!

Susan Sarandon in Rocky Horror Picture Show. What am I saying there are hundreds. Two neighbors come to mind as well. So, yea, I'm a pervert.

Its god that you have a long distance relationship with Brigitte. She's showing a LOT of miles!

So am I, Padoc. ::P:

Richard Gere for me 1 on 1. For a double Robert Redford and Paul Newman.:facelick:

I wouldn't count on Paul Newman if I were you! :lol:

I was taking about throwback days. For now Brad Pitt and George Clooney, add Tom if he wishes to Cruise along.

Robin Meade, HLN Morning Express News....good morning sunshine gets me every time ;)
I don't fantasize about her, but do wonder if she's like that at home. I think after a while it would grate on me.
  • Like 1

I wouldn't count on Paul Newman if I were you! :lol:
Yeah, I assume that he's gone missing since I see his picture on salad dressing bottles, etc.
  • Like 2

I will take me some Shemar Moore and hubby loves him some Nicole Scherzinger, from the "Pussy Cat Dolls". Go figure....LOL