adamgunn

Women only - what do you like about sex

I'm currently writing a story about a woman who has a hard time orgasming, but enjoys sex.

Other than the orgasm, what are your favorite things about sex with your husband or SO?

I enjoy getting a man excited, letting him penetrate me, and releasing his sex. It gives me a lot of joy to accept what is so natural...a man losing control and pumping from what comes deep inside his body into mine. It is why I like the missionary position so much. I can look into their eyes, see the excitement, and watch their bodies tense up as they let it go.

I like all kinds of sex with everyone - why only husband or SO. Whether I cum or not is not a significant issue. The main issue is if they treat me as a goddess or not. If they treat me as a goddess, then they make every attempt to please me - and my pleasure becomes their pleasure. Orgasm is inevitable. I am not very controlling or take the lead. I follow the lead, but not submissive.

• Like 2

Typing the Queen’s response: “I have only experience an orgasm from penetration or thrusting a few times in my life under special circumstances so my orgasm through sex with any man is not my hope. When I played all the time (I have stepped back to flirting and teasing. Sometimes I play) I love making the man want me. I like flirting and I’m very good at it. I like very much making a man lose himself and cum. I enjoyed having many men cum for me sometimes. Sometimes I preferred just one or two. I like to watch a man cum and how much he might give me. Sometimes in my mouth. Special men inside me. I felt powerful. I felt free. Now I feel free riding my motorcycle.”

• Like 2

My SO and I love to do it while reading a book (facing each other, but actually on the book, while I sit on his lap, pref. while he is inside me) and frequently, reversed sitting on him, while watching our favorite TV or movie on Netflix!

I enjoy newness and the thrill of enticing people to join us. Not all the sex is great, the hunt is many times more exciting than the score.

• Like 2

I enjoy passionate kisses and the excitement of just seducing a man. I also enjoy intercourse, with or without orgasm, certainly with is better. I enjoy the sense of control I feel that I have when giving oral sex to a man.

Mrs Doc says that she likes orgasms and penises. She enjoys oral and g-spot play but wants a good hard dick in her at least part of the time. She also has learned to like kissing and fondling a woman especially while that hard cock is in play.

A simpler question to answer is "what doesn't she like about sex"? I think the answer is … either changing the sheets after sex or sleeping in the wet spot if she doesn't change them.

... Other than the orgasm, what are your favorite things about sex ...

1) Working toward orgasm is different from release, but wonderful as well.

2) Giving a partner pleasure and orgasms makes me feel powerful. Regardless of how I get him/her off.

3) Sex with a woman is different from that with a man. In an FFM threesome it's different from the other two.

... with your husband or SO?
Or with an insignificant other, like the boyfriend Clair, Lora and I share. Just sex is different from loving sex, but also good.
  • Like 1

The thought of another man putting his seed deep in me then feeling I'm owned that's what I want to try, having sex with many guys them cumming inside me. I tell hubby about it and he says whatever like I'm joking. But I did mouth my first cock last night and something I went dmit until hubby goes to work. I wish I could share the pics we took earlier I know I look hot

At first I was fine playing with my boyfriend, but didn't want hubby being with another woman. It makes me extremely jealous still, but now I crave it. I even get jealous of him because she is my lover too. Jealousy is my drug. It is like a hard run, it hurts but the pain makes me feel like I accomplished something, an alive feeling.