The Pantyhose Thing

I don’t have a sexual-psychological explanation for fetishes. Perhaps someone can give me a Readers Digest version explaining the pantyhose fetish. I wear them, weather permitting, to work. I also wear stockings when out in the evening or when dating. The one thing I do understand is that many men are attracted by it. I have had lovers comment or make requests. But, the fetish thing, I don’t get. I am on a flight this AM and a man has an erection and can’t hide his interest. This has made me wonder where the line between feminine attraction and fetish exists.

We had dated a couple for several years. This man had a fetish for sure. It got to the point that when we entertained them privately, I did not wear hose. It became a “short” date. The foreplay was exciting, but as soon as he penetrated me, he flushed and I could feel the heat of his ejaculation as I filled up with it. I was happy to accept his cum and to make him feel so good, but he didn’t complete me. His wife was aware of this and her frustration resulted in letting their swing partners satisfy his urges. She even asked me not to give him my hose to take home. He was jerking his cock off in them.

So, anyone have this fetish or can explain it? I don’t mind making a man feel good. I am certain that it becomes a fetish when a man can’t withhold his orgasm when I wear pantyhose for him. Where is the line or is there a generally accepted definition of fetish.

BeautifulWife1.jpg

20151003_163629.jpg

Pantyhose are one of those things that are neither here nor there for me, don't turn me off but don't turn me on either. Me and the Mrs. have done a thing where we just ripped a hole in the hose and then fucked like that, which was kind of fun for something different, but wasn't so great we have repeated it much either.

But, must say, I do like visual aids accompanying this topic :)

Pantyhose...eh.

Stockings...can't explain it but love it. Maybe its a combination of something being done by the woman just because it is sexy and the silky smooth feeling that they have.

I very much love to see a woman wearing pantyhose. I know some people don't like them in bed, but I've happily made love to my wife a number of times with her wearing torn/cut open pantyhose. I find it sexy as hell. To each their own, right? What it is not for me is a fetish; I don't _need_ pantyhose as part of sexual activity, and their absence doesn't change how much fun I have in bed. They're an accent, a spice, but not a must have.

That there, is the line. FullSwapCLT, if I were sitting next to you I very well might get an erection if you were dressed as you showed in the pictures above. But, I certainly would do everything in my power to not have one, nor make it obvious I was looking at your legs. That's just disrespectful. But a fetish? No, it's not a fetish.

Can’t explain it with panty hose, my experience is with my husband and other men liking it when I wear thigh highs, some prefer just the thigh high, some with a garter belt of one sort or another.

I do think thigh highs are sexy, but put them with a garter belt, and I don't like them as much. It's strange how your eyes are attracted by one thing, and by something similar not as much, and that every set of eyes is different on what catches their interest.

• Like 1

.. Me and the Mrs. have done a thing where we just ripped a hole in the hose and then fucked like that, .
Two high schoolers going at it in the back of the SUV, it was over quickly and the boy said, "If I knew you were a virgin, I would have taken longer." She replies, "If I knew you had more time, I would have taken off my pantyhose first."
  • Haha 1

I don’t ever wear pantyhose. I know I have but it wasn’t for sex and I know it wasn’t for a party. I have been to a party wearing thermals after sitting out in the cold. Someone said it was sexy as a joke. I know some of the girls wear thigh highs and can understand they might be sexy, just not for me and definitely not garters for me.

I wear knee high funny socks and it usually gets a laugh. Think my bunny socks or cat socks are cute. I normally wear anklets to keep my feet warm.

.. I have been to a party wearing thermals after sitting out in the cold. Someone said it was sexy as a joke. .
It may not have been a joke. It turns me on incredibly when a woman is doing that dance where she shifts her weight from leg to leg as she pushes whatever she is wearing on the bottom past her hips. When it's the final reveal, even more so.
  • Like 1