xxx123

How do you get things started?

We are pretty new, been with 3 couples.

1st 3 were pretty easy because the girl was bi and the girls started things off.

Our last encounter, we met at a bar then went to our hotel.

Previous conversation via text, they said that other couples were to pushy and just wanted to go fuck.

Well, we spent a few hours hanging out and talking, everybody was having fun.

But since the girl wasn't bi, then none of us made things happen.

Of course the next day, texting with them, we all said we really wish things would of gotten started.

So, is there a basic line or way to go about getting things started that isn't, "you guys want to do this or what"? LOL

In a hotel room, Mrs Doc has gone into the rest room fully dressed and then come back out wearing just a thong and her heels. She walks up to the guy and begins to unbutton his shirt and says with a smile, " I shouldn't be the only one naked, should I". On that occasion, it worked like a charm. Within 2 minutes all four of us were naked and the parted was well started.

• Like 1

In some of the MFM threesomes I’ve been involved with the woman has taken the lead, sometimes beginning by kissing her husband and then moving on to me. (I’ve also had a woman, while we were still fully dressed, grab my crotch through my clothes, which was a little weird.)

One has to play these things by ear, but often, particularly when it’s a couple with not much experience and particularly where one or both appear to be a bit nervous, I will take the lead in a vanilla conversation. When they seem to be more relaxed and the time feels right I will ask both if it’s okay for me to kiss the woman. Only after the kissing has gotten passionate and she is quite turned on will I suggest we move to the bed (assuming we aren’t in a small hotel room where we’ve had to sit on the edge of the bed.)

After that things usually proceed smoothly and naturally. Sometimes the other man strips at the same time the woman and I are undressing each other or ourselves. But if not at some point while the woman and I are playing with each other I will ask if he’d like to join us. And I always make sure I tell both of them how much I’m enjoying being with the woman.

• Like 1

Well it certainly depends on what we’re getting started and where. Most of our MFM begin at a bar. We start chatting with and if I have interest, I kind of take over the chat and turn it to flirt and flaunt. I will let it get a little touchy feely and then bring my husband back into it more and allow things to progress a bit further before to leave to a hotel room. By the time we get into the room, we all know where its going so I get things started right a way with kisses, and getting naked for them.

Swaps always seem a bit more awkward,especially so at a couples club, maybe because one you decide you’re going to swap, the action begins. It’s a little different at a resort like Desires where you may spend time in the pool or hot tub getting to know the couple before you actually decide to swap. Once we’ve decide to move to sexual foreplay, I’m a pretty active participant, kissing stroking, pretty much letting him do what he wants; my one restraint (usually) is I won’t do oral on him until he has on me.

The Alura's, along with a couple we had agreed to a "test fuck" with, were in our living room when Mr. Playmate asked, "Do y'all know any ice-breakers?"

"Kissing does it for me," Laura answered.

"Huh?" He stammered.

"If you were to kiss me, I think the ice you're feeling, would melt." She was right.

• Like 2

We are a bit different as I go with single or the man from the couple while my husband may join in - but he is always in the room. Over the years experience has made it easy. First you need roving eyes, to know who is looking at you with intention. Second, if he is alone or with company. If he is with men - he could be gay or bi. If he is with friends, you have a chance for a group activity. My experience says, same that women don't like direct approach without a preamble, men find it embarrassing if an unknown woman approaches them. Here are the best pick up lines we have used. If I think someone is interested, I share with my husband and show him the person. He walks up to the person and says, "Hey, how are you? Are you looking at my wife?" As a first reaction the guy is embarrassed. My husband continues, "You are free to watch. She likes it." That breaks the ice and in a few minutes of chit chat, without further ado, the 'fish is in the net.'

• Like 3

Getting over that hump is one of the hardest things to do (we've run into this problem ourselves a few times), but it shouldn't be. At some point one of you just needs to say 'do you mind if I get more comfortable'...if nobody objects, then you (preferably both of you) begin removing some clothes (bonus points if you start removing your partners clothes while they remove yours). If they would have had a problem, they usually say something like 'I think it is just about time for us to go' or something similar. If they don't say anything...game on.

• Like 3

Once we've gotten to the "we're alone in a room" stage with MFM partners who are a little reluctant, our go-to has been getting a conversation going about Mrs. E's body or clothing choices and shifting it to sex. Once she's got her top off to show off a bra it's not that big of a step to letting him feel them and giving her a few minutes to warm him up. She had to get more comfortable with herself to get there, but we're yet to run into a guy who has breasts in his face and objects to her undoing his belt.

• Like 1

... the direct approach just may work.

Then there is the 1982 movie Tootsie, where Dustin Hoffman, playing an unemployed actor (Michael) pretends to be a woman (Dorothy) just to land a job. The hot Jessica Lange character confides in Dorothy that she wishes men would be honest and forthright if they wanted to have sex; she would respect that. A scene or two later, when Hoffman is Michael again and meets Lange at a party, he uses this insight, saying to her:

"You know, I could lay a big line on you and we could do a lot of role-playing, but the simple truth is, is that I find you very interesting and I'd really like to make love to you."

She throws her drink at him and slaps him. Both sentiments are true. Women are situationally complex and I understand her dichotomy. She actually liked Michael, so him treating her simply as a sex partner insulted her. If it was just some random guy she probably would have considered his offer of sex on the merits.

• Like 2

That is EXACTLY the kind of thing that women do that drives men crazy but it also keeps us interested.

• Like 1

I've been with a couple and the lady broke the ice by sitting next to me and saying: "let's see what you got." At that point she went for my zipper. She was very interested in seeing her first uncut penis.

• Like 1

LoL, my spouse is uncut too and drools a lot. I was surprised the first time I put a cut prick in my mouth. It tasted dry and thought they don't drool. My husband said that while his drool stays in the sac, the cut drool dries up. It is either wet drool, or dried drool. I like both, but have a higher preference for dried drool, because wet ones choke me at times.