MySexyWifeLPEhu

Wife wants to do Sensual Cuckold MFM threesome on regular basis

If another guy does your wife on a regular basis let's say he's longer and thicker than you & we stay active for 3 months inviting him twice a week where he gets to have 1 on 1 with wife anywhere from 45-60 min's in a Threesome twice a week for 3 months straight. And I have her 3 times a week once me and her and the other would be threesome 2x's a week.

My wife knew I was 6⅛" when we started to be intimate but knows I lost some length but she thinks I'm around 5¼-5½" but I'm actually around 4½-4¾" in length. My girth is right at 5".

For the New guy he's Right around 7" and girth slightly over 6".

After awhile would my wife after 3 months would she not be as tight as before?

& will she desire to have him like maybe just once a week just him and her without me and other times a Threesome

If this happens this is where I definitely share equal time wit him. Share your thoughts and advice

• Like 2

'he gets to have 1 on 1 with wife anywhere from 45-60 min's in a Threesome twice a week'

could you clarify this? Is she 1 on 1 with him or in a 3some?

'he gets to have 1 on 1 with wife anywhere from 45-60 min's in a Threesome twice a week'

Props to you, you understood more of that than I did!

• Like 1

Right now he only gets to participate in Sensual Cuckold MFM Threesome twice on the weekends and during that threesome he gets 1on1 action twice usually 20-25 and last round about 30 min's then my wife and I finish our last round after he leaves.

During the weekday I get 1on1 with my wife. If things go well she might incorporate a night for him like Wednesday

I'm guessing this is the question (due to the question mark at the end

No. If a vagina stayed 'stretched out' because of something larger being used on (in) her, then women would probably only even have one child. The vagina is an amazing muscle that can stretch and still recover over and over again.

My first thought was that I was never very good at math.

Women are very flexible down there. Ladies please comment.

We had a playmate that would visit her when I was at work. She works day shift. I work night shift. It was OK with me. I was happy that she was having fun. I never felt like a cuckold.

In my opinion if you feel insecure about your wife playing, try to talk her into not doing it and she does it anyway, you might be considered a cuckold.

The human vagina is a marvelous thing. It can accommodate a 8 lb baby or 6 erections of different sizes in an afternoon without lasting negative effect. The guy OP is describing is somewhere in the normal range of penis size so his concern about his wife's pussy getting stretched is I think, a stretch!!! As to the other part, I've never heard of a dick shrinking (other than after cumming), is this something I should worry about??? Its more likely that the OP gained weight and so his cock appears smaller.

• Like 1

& will she desire to have him like maybe just once a week just him and her without me and other times a Threesome

If this happens this is where I definitely share equal time wit him. Share your thoughts and advice

If she do it regularly with him, based on my personal experience, it would not be as tight as before. It adjusts to the bigger size. I believe our body has its own intelligence that adjusts to protect itself from injury. My bf is thicker than SOs but it is not a reason for me to leave him just because of that.

Here’s the truth, if anyone other than you is having sex with your wife weekly, then there will be an evolving emotional connection. Even if you define that connections, as is often done, it still is going to evolve in directions that cannot be forecasted or anticipated.

I agree with this. If you and your wife are not wired to be emotionally non-monogamous, then don't do this. Emotional connections might develop and it might evolve into something, like a triad. My bf now used to be a regular swing partner but our relationship has evolved into a poly "V", me being the hinge between the 2. Though in my situation, I have more flexibility because I'm not legally married to SO but I live with him. It's a bit complicated due to the time sharing but if one is wired to be that way, there will be a way! :-)