1hotminute

I was super turned on by this older rich lady I was working for today.

I was working for this older rich lady today and I was super turned on by her. Her husband was out of town ahead of her flight and I couldn’t help but fantasize about her. Is that wrong? I barely could look her direction cause she was wearing hot stuff and I don’t think she was even trying. Idk

I was working for this older rich lady today and I was super turned on by her. .
Is it the money?
  • Like 1

Is that wrong?
You'll be OK as long as this remains a fantasy. Act upon it and you'll find yourself in the same boat with Matt Lauer.
  • Like 2

Call me a perv, but I don't see anything wrong with appreciating what you see, as long as you aren't all creepy about it. If it is obviously being put out there to look at, then you aren't supposed to look? If she was dressed to turn heads, and turned heads, then isn't that mission accomplished?

Having said that though, I have seen many women dress to turn heads and catch eyes, and then when they do (big surprise), they start the constant fussing with the clothes moving it a millimeter here and a millimeter there, all to no avail, which they knew it would be when they put that on that morning and thought yep, my cleavage and tits look great in this. But, I'm a man who knows his limitations so I don't pretend to totally understand women either :)

• Like 3

.. you'll find yourself in the same boat with Matt Lauer.
He has a pretty nice boat from what I read. It said his yacht cost a million and a half dollars.
  • Like 1

Yeah she changed three times. She started out in workout type clothes then changed into a sweater that was see through I could see her black bra, then black tank top no bra. Then finally into just some regular clothing before her car picked her up.

I'd make sure to get more work from her in the future. Take it slow and mellow, but I'm guessing she knows exactly what she's doing and with a little luck, that might be you.