Guest Unregistered

Threesome, no penetration from third

Guest Unregistered

My wife wants to suck off a guy while I am fucking her. She does not want penetration. Any suggestions on how to achieve this.

Two good options would be to put up a profile on one of the swinger personals site like swinglifestyle. Open up your profile to single males and you'll likely have no shortage of contacts. Just be sure to state what your rules are up front.

Other option is to go to a swingers club. Find a guy she likes, make sure there is good threeway chemistry, go over the rules, and if everyone still good, head to the playroom :)

• Like 2

We are soft swap and have done MFM in the same scenario that you describe. It’s not terribly difficult to find. Just be up front with your expectations and either he is in or out.

If this happens, be ready to have rules broken. A little booze a lot of sex and things progress. People tend to have expectations, plans, a vision of the events about to happen. Mostly wrong.

So imagine the event happening, she's been blowing this guy for 10 minutes, you've been banging away. Unless the guys come, this gets monotonous. Let her know that she is free to do whatever so she doesn't feel trapped doing this one thing. My experience is a woman will go into this with intentions that soon fall away. Good luck!

. ., she's been blowing this guy for 10 minutes, you've been banging away. Unless the guys come, this gets monotonous. Let her know that she is free to do whatever.. My experience is a woman will go into this with intentions that soon fall away. !

I, and I believe that many others here, would view that as progress.

She has the absolute right to set any limits she wants and any man you invite in must respect her decisions. I am that special guest star and am happy to set that sort of boundary. Indeed, that takes the pressure off me to perform while still get the sense of intimacy and giving pleasure. There are so many wonderful things play partners can do besides penetration and discharge.

You can put her limits in a profile, but consider saving that for the communication after he answers. Smoking is more important to me than a request for no penetration.

My wife wants to suck off a guy while I am fucking her. She does not want penetration..
A woman sucking a guy off might be considered "penetration" by some. So you need to be more specific, like "no vaginal penetration." And what about anal? Some consider it more sacred than being being in her vagina, for others, less so. All goes back to the communication rule.

With so many single guys (like cheeseburgers at McD's) in the LS, finding someone who is willing should be easy...just look! Cplnuswing has the bases pretty much covered.