Naughtyvanessa

Threesome - with two female or two guys?

Do you prefer being one of the 2 in your wife or having 2 other men taking care of her?

To answer the previous question - pussy/ass, neither my wife or I have ever done two in the pussy.

To answer my own question - when we're with two other couples we both prefer her taking two other guys. (Exciting to watch and I have the two other wives for an FMF.)

• Like 1

Numex, we are an experienced MFM couple. We both prefer that I am one of the two guys, that he will be the 'primary' lover, and that I will spell him off when the time comes.

• Like 3

Do you prefer being one of the 2 in your wife or having 2 other men taking care of her?

To answer the previous question - pussy/ass, neither my wife or I have ever done two in the pussy.

To answer my own question - when we're with two other couples we both prefer her taking two other guys. (Exciting to watch and I have the two other wives for an FMF.)

If it's going to be DP than I probably rather not be included and watch 2 other guys fuck her. I'm not a big fan of DP. I find it awkward and uncomfortable.

• Like 1

I'd luv to have a FMF sometime, but Deb isn't into it. She definitely prefers MFM and the one with the pussy makes the rules, after all. :) Deb is a big girl and she can handle two of us at once. I luv seeing her with another man and I've never failed to cum in this situation.

• Like 1

Does she like dp pussy/ass or dvp? Or both? :fun:

She likes to get in doggie with one of us in her pussy and the other in her mouth. Deb is pretty particular who she does anal with, but recently our friend was in her ass and she was blowing me. It was a huge turn on for Deb and I for him to fuck her asshole and I nearly choked her deepthroating when I came!:)

• Like 2

I am open mindend and bi and i am into Swinging and threesomes.

What turns you on ?

threesome with two guys or two females?

I previously did a threesome with two females fmf (outside of marriage) and now I wish to do a threesome mfm with another man or more

2 guys of course.

Do you play, or want to play, with women at all?

Male half here. I've never been involved in either, but have fantasized about both. I think I fantasize more about the MFM though. Mostly because I'm voyeuristic in nature and I'm more into her pleasure. I think another man gives us both more of what we want, but only time will tell.

She likes to get in doggie with one of us in her pussy and the other in her mouth. Deb is pretty particular who she does anal with, but recently our friend was in her ass and she was blowing me. It was a huge turn on for Deb and I for him to fuck her asshole and I nearly choked her deepthroating when I came!:)

Anal, my favorite

Anal, my favorite
I still prefer being in a woman's pussy both because of the feel and the fact I can move to her mouth or another woman's pussy. Once in her ass you got to stay in or move to another ass. Psychologically for me it's better as well, more intimate.

Anal does have two advantages: it's tight as hell at the entrance, and I can push in far and hard without worrying about hitting her cervix and causing discomfort or pain.

I still prefer being in a woman's pussy both because of the feel and the fact I can move to her mouth or another woman's pussy. Once in her ass you got to stay in or move to another ass. Psychologically for me it's better as well, more intimate.

Anal does have two advantages: it's tight as hell at the entrance, and I can push in far and hard without worrying about hitting her cervix and causing discomfort or pain.

Anal’s Advantage? Thanks Numex for thinking about her cervix lol. Oh, and pushing hard and deep in her butt is so much better for her right? And then does she get the pleasure of sticking her vibrator in your butt, real hard and deep, so you can enjoy that pleasure too. I do have pity for those women who have had their cervix rammed by your massive tool.

• Like 4

... pushing hard and deep in her butt is so much better for her right? And then does she get the pleasure of sticking her vibrator in your butt, real hard and deep, so you can enjoy that pleasure too. I do have pity for those women who have had their cervix rammed by your massive tool.
My penis is average in all respects, but more than half the women with whom I have had vaginal sex, including my wife, have said at least once that I was bumping something in there (maybe it wasn't the cervix) and it was unpleasant. Perhaps it was the position. OTOH, I never had such a thing happen with anal once we were lubed up and in. And yes, women have pushed things into my anus; it ranged from just OK to pretty nice.

I think that this collision is to reach the best area for a woman so that her ecstasy will come in the best way, that is, the length of the penis is appropriate to reach that area

I think that this collision is to reach the best area for a woman so that her ecstasy will come in the best way, that is, the length of the penis is appropriate to reach that area

two men 90% of the time for us!

That is the best choice for a woman’s happiness

two men 90% of the time for us!

That is the best choice for a woman’s happiness

I can take care of two men and really enjoy it, but I always enjoy sex more if there is a woman present as well. If it's only a threesome, then FFM for me.

I find this can depend on what type of play you want, for example in my experience:

Men - Are much better at JUST offering the sex part.

Women - Are much better at offering you the sex part but also a friendship as well.

Like in my experience if we play with someone and we simply say fancy popping out for some food? Fancy popping out for a coffee? Fancy watching a film? Then a women would say YEAH SURE where a man will be busy pulling up his jeans and making excuses to leave.

In my experience at least men are great at offering just sex, where if you want a friendhip as well then women win hands down every time.

... men are great at offering just sex, where if you want a friendhip as well then women win hands down every time.
In general you are correct, but we now play with married couples exclusively and it seems to be fairly evenly divided at any given time.

I can take care of two men and really enjoy it, but I always enjoy sex more if there is a woman present as well. If it's only a threesome, then FFM for me.

It's also great that women are open to many games .

Greetings

Either is pretty much the same, but we prefer couples. One thing I did figure out a long time ago, though, is that an FMF requires an icredible amount of effort to keep both women in the action unless they are bi. So, for an fmf, bi women are the only way to go unless you want to chance leaving someone untended to or feel like wearing yourself out without getting to much enjoyment out of it.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2019 at 12:24 AM, Lee714 said:

Do you prefer 2 in your pussy or pussy/ass?

I in each same time, it took some time but i really do love this :)

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

On 1/27/2020 at 3:55 AM, Ozzie+Harriet said:

One thing I did figure out a long time ago, though, is that an FMF requires an icredible amount of effort to keep both women in the action unless they are bi. So, for an fmf, bi women are the only way to go unless you want to chance leaving someone untended to or feel like wearing yourself out without getting to much enjoyment out of it.

This has actually been offered to me, a wife of a couple who we were good friends about said she'd be happy to give me this gift. But my wife, Mary, isn't that much into Bi. So I turned it down without even asking Mary. For some reason, this isn't a big fantasy for me.

On 1/26/2020 at 3:25 PM, NewSw said:
couplers said:

It's also great that women are open to many games .

One of the greatest revelations of my life was discovering my Lesbian side, first sexually then romantically.  A third side, which I think many non-bisexual Lesbians never discover, is the maternal side - sharing the experiences of being pregnant, childbirth, nursing and raising our children together.  We women in our family are totally committed to one another.  For us, our hetero- and homo- sexual sides compliment each other.  We love our two guys, and to put it crudely, we need dick.

So for us it's not a sexual "game" played just for fun, although it started that way.  (Thinking about it, it was the opposite of our hetero sex, which was dating and a romantic attraction first; my initial experiences licking pussy was solely for fun and excitement.)

None of this makes sense, but I'm posting it anyway.

We only had mfm open to.fmf but never really went after it. 

FFM threesomes for us. She was bi-curious in college but never got to experiment with another woman until after we were married. She was raised in a pretty conservative and catholic family and was still living with her parents when we started dating.

After we had our first successful meetup with a single bisexual woman off of AFF she realized she loved it and wanted to experience it more often. We actually got into the Lifestyle so she could fulfill her same sex needs more often. And when we play with a couple we make sure that the other wife is bisexual so they can have some fun too!

11 minutes ago, Darkangel_sexkitten said:

My wife craves DP and DV. She is wanting it right now

Gn Bbn kmMy wife wants me to set it up so she can take three. And maybe we'll try triple penetration. Two in one and one in the other and three in one.

I always prefer 2 guys on a 3some. A fmf is difficult to organize but usually was able to try it with another couple friend who was willing to try different combinations in a get together not limited to a swap. We got to try mfm, fmf, or all of us together.

Normally, I prefer the guys taking turns than a DP in a 3sum. I insist on using protection but if I trust the other guy or know him for a long time, I relax the rules a bit. The other can enter me from behind to finish in unprotected but no thrusting.

I'm still looking forward to try an F to F that is enjoyable. Maybe if I really like the other woman. She can bring me home or I can bring her home for some fun ?

On 1/27/2020 at 1:55 AM, Ozzie+Harriet said:

FMF requires an icredible amount of effort to keep both women in the action unless they are bi.

Lame.  A guy just has to do what a woman is expected to do - oral on one while fucking the other.  It's true, women are just better at multitasking.

• Like 1