Naughtyvanessa

Threesome - with two female or two guys?

I like being one of the women in an FFM, I get the best of both worlds, and the feeling that we are "using" the man.

• Like 2

MFM... I love watching her get pleased by another male acting differently and seeing her accept his cock and seed.

• Like 3

I've said it before in other threads, but there's no arguing with FMF, yet MFM is just more practical in a lot of ways.

• Like 3

Though most of my threesomes are with my husband and his friend, both straight males, I prefer when a gf joins us.

• Like 2

For this male two women is sensory overload, like chocolate cake that makes your teeth ache.

• Like 2

Though most of my threesomes are with my husband and his friend, both straight males, I prefer when a gf joins us.
That's where I started and what I moved to. I enjoy both the jealous buzz of another woman with my husband or boyfriend and Lesbian activity.
  • Like 2

I’ve only been in mmf thrresomes. It was always fun. I don’t think I could hang in a ffm, but I’d try.

• Like 2

My wife is straight so she prefers a threesome with two guys. I'm open to both.

• Like 2

Best position for dvp in our experience was her and I laying on our sides facing each other and he was laying on side behind her our legs were a bit of a tangled mess but her favorite position is being penetrated from behind laying on side so it was natural for us to do it that way.

• Like 1

Haven’t tried threeway 69 I liked getting head while she was getting eaten out but she was sitting on the couch and he was on the floor. I was on my knees in front of her on the couch.

Seems like it would be kind of hard to get good penetration that way. Is it? Do you alternate strokes with the other guy?

It didn’t last long for me maybe only a few strokes. I pulled out as I came. He continued to fuck her. We were a bit tangled up but all in all we were in.

I would think that feeling each others cock cuming inside her would be a turn on.

• Like 3

I would think that feeling each others cock cuming inside her would be a turn on.

It really is a turn on.

• Like 2

Couples swaps are best for us, but when we have a threesome it's usually FFM. My wife likes dick and pussy, whether we're together or separate.

I'm not bi but both are fun. But like someone said, MFM is just more practical. We have 100 MFMs for every 1 FMF so it's probably hard for me to judge.

• Like 1

Do you prefer DP in mfm, or one at a time?

One at a time.

... I also like taking turns..

For some reason, I feel compelled to clarify my response. By "One at a time," I meant one in me at a time. I actually prefer when they take turns sharing me going back and forth. It's exciting not knowing what's going to happen next - Are they getting ready to switch? Will he want to flip me over or stay the way I am? Does he want me to get on top? Which one will cum in me first? Is it going to be this time? After the first guy cums, the second is quick to follow.

We've had variations on this where they would be in and out of my bum, or switching off but with one guy going in my pussy and one in my bum, or after the first guy cums he switches doing oral on me until he's hard again. I've also done this with three, and once four men, but there were other women there too, we were just swapping quickly for fun and all of the cum wasn't put in me. (Makes me sound like a real swinger, but I've only been with five guys in my life; and yeah, and more women than that.)

DPs can be nice, but the positions are not that comfortable or conducive to good fucking.

• Like 3

I like being one of the women in an FFM, I get the best of both worlds, and the feeling that we are "using" the man.

I love the feeling of being used by two hot girls.

For this male two women is sensory overload, like chocolate cake that makes your teeth ache.

No such thing as too much chocolate or hot chicks either~!

I remember seeing a poll about this on this very forum some years back. As I recall, the preference was 2:1 for MFM over FMF.

For me, I prefer MFM. I'm very partial to watching my wife enjoy another man.

• Like 2

I've said it before in other threads, but there's no arguing with FMF, yet MFM is just more practical in a lot of ways.
As a woman who likes both men and women, I like getting the best of both worlds, so it's FFM for me - having a dick in my pussy while I am licking Clair or Lora - there's nothing better. Or being licked while jealously watching one of my men fucking her...

But I can see MFM being practical if you're a couple looking for a third. Guys are up for anything so long as they get their turn with a woman.

• Like 3

Newbies here and interested in f/f/m threesome. What advice do y’all have?

Rico & Jennie, I wish you luck. But do expect to be disappointed, unicorns are very rare.

As advised in an earlier post:

Meet women in real life, it's important to listen and just let a woman talk; and I made sure they met my husband. It was more than just "met," if there was a connection we would "date" her together, take her to dinner and the theater, even go on trips/vacations together, get her a separate room. We always paid for it all. There was never any expectations or pressure. But I would leave her alone with him or let them do things together. He wouldn't hit on her, but she got the sense that I was good with it and wasn't jealous. The sex between hubby and me after a date with a woman was explosive.

Subsequently, whenever she would turn the conversation to sex, I would continue to listen more than talk, but said things that solicited opinions about hubby (most said I was lucky to "catch" him), say that hubby and I were open about our past sex life, let her know that I was an unjealous person. When she would say that he was attractive, I would agree and say that he was the best lover I ever had. Then, if it got to that point, when she implied that she found him attractive, I would say that hubby told me he finds you attractive too. The final step was her saying it would be nice to try him; I would say, "That can be arranged." That was pattern, and it worked if it got that far. It was also a huge power trip for me to go home and tell hubby, "I've arranged for you to have sex with Amy."

More took me up on it than I expected, but only a few let me watch. One of the women who did, Clair, played with me as well and opened up my Lesbian side. She came to live with us and formed our poly family. There was never any pressure and regardless of how it turned out there were never any regrets by anyone. (Some women were overly concerned about how I felt afterwards. They didn't know that they were doing me a favor.) We are still friends with those we are in contact with, including two who are married. One husband definitely knows about his wife and my husband, and is cool with it.

• Like 1

Newbies here and interested in f/f/m threesome. What advice do y’all have?

Rico&Jenni; what you are looking for is called a "unicorn" as adamgunn implied. They are rare. There aren't very many single women in this lifestyle, and what few there are are in extremely high demand and can be very choosy about what couple they play with. That's not to say it can't happen, but the chances are low for you at this point for it to happen. If you want to open your relationship to having sex with others, I would encourage you to consider other couples as a first step.

If you read all the posts about finding a unicorn it will get you down. Looking back I was the unicorn without knowing it. Most will say don’t do it but my first was with a friend. You might be surprised that odds are at least one of your friends play. It is very hard to figure which friend that is. Good luck.

• Like 2

If you read all the posts about finding a unicorn it will get you down. Looking back I was the unicorn without knowing it. Most will say don’t do it but my first was with a friend. You might be surprised that odds are at least one of your friends play. It is very hard to figure which friend that is. Good luck.

It's true. People don't realize it, but chances are you have a friend who is a swinger. There's not a LOT of swingers, but somewhere around 1 in 20 or 30 are. Do the math. I you have enough friends, one of them is likely a swinger.

This came to pass with a dear friend of ours. He'd been with his girlfriend for some years, and they were beginning to experiment with sexual escapades beyond themselves. We're quite close with this friend, so he shared some of this with us. This was coming up on Christmas. A week or so later, we wrapped up a book we had read on swinging that was quite informative and gave it to him. When he opened it, he was astonished. We said "This was our book. We're passing it on to you now, as we think it will be quite useful." His jaw fell on the floor and he said "YOU?!?!? NO WAY!!!" It was hysterical! My wife has never played with him, and he and the other lady broke up about a year after this (unrelated to swinging).

• Like 1

Hi all, this is Rico! Thank you for all the great comments! My wife Jenni initially posted here as newbies. We actually have people in mind but are trying to “feel” whether there is interest. My wife is only interested with women (bisexual curiosity), so this may be awhile before we can actually play. But thanks for all the comments!!!

• Like 1

I would enjoy any group of 3 (or MORE!)

I'd LOVE to know two "lesbians" who'd enjoy watching two men!

That's probably not going to ever happen. Lesbians seldom admit they're bisexual and try to show no sexual interest in men. I had a very close lesbian friend who let me know that. She also confided in me that, if she could be with my wife, she'd be OK with me being part of the fun. But I had to promise to never tell any of her lesbian friends.

• Like 1

Would like to try mfm. Pleasuring the woman would seem to be the whole point of a 3 sum. At least in my mind.

• Like 1

That's probably not going to ever happen. Lesbians seldom admit they're bisexual and try to show no sexual interest in men. I had a very close lesbian friend who let me know that. She also confided in me that, if she could be with my wife, she'd be OK with me being part of the fun. But I had to promise to never tell any of her lesbian friends.

I hope that works out well for you three!

Here’s what works for us - the guy with the longer penis ltd in his back. I lie on him facing up. He penetrates first and works on me for a while until i’m ready for guy #2. Guy #1 keeps his cock in me all the way while guy #2 faces me, speeds my legs and then does all of the thrusting. Guy #1 doesn’t need to move because the second cock will provide a ton of stimulation. I usually cum very quickly from this and so do the guys.

I assume you're talking about DVP? I have done DP with my GF (1 in her pussy and 1 in her ass) where I lay down and she faces me in cowgirl and then my buddy gets behind her and puts his cock in her ass. Even in this position we tend to fall out after not too long. Even if I just keep it in her pussy once he thrusts deeper into her asshole he kind of pushes her off my dick. She has had more success with this with other guys so I'm definitely doing something wrong.

Mfm all the way. My wife loves her girl time but we can get that with couples. With mfm, it’s all about her being pleasured as much as possible. She likes dvp too so that’s a huge turn on for me. When the second cock enters her pussy, she turns into an animal. For us, the easiest way to pull it off is her on top in cowgirl leaning over chest to chest with one of the guys While the second enters her doggy style.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1