Manitobacpl

Board games

Mrs. Alura and I found kissing games were better than board games.

Ok that sounds fun Alura.. what’s the rules

Swap partners, kiss and see what happens.

• Like 2

We have a board game called "Couplicious" We've never actually played the game as designed. There are two stacks of playing cards with sexual challenges. An R rated and X rated. We use the x-rated cards at our sex parties and play spin the bottle to get things going. We have the women pick a card and spin the bottle and they have to perform the challenge with a random man.

Another ice breaker we do is have a blow job contest. The women sit on chairs, blindfolded, and the men go through the line getting sucked on. The women have to guess who they sucked. The winner gets a gift.

... The women sit on chairs, blindfolded, and the men go through the line getting sucked on. . The winner gets a gift.
I'm sure she does.

... The women sit on chairs, blindfolded, and the men go through the line getting sucked on. . The winner gets a gift.
I'm sure she does. So does he.

Interesting topic. I'd be interested in hearing about sexual board games or card games.

We tried board games during the first couple of house parties that we hosted. Did not work well. We bought a massage table. Inviting somebody to a massage starts things very effectively -- including the people who simply gather around to watch. Pretty soon they all get the idea.