Fla-swing99

OMG, Now What Do We Do Honey???

Ok, so let me first start by saying this questions is not based on any experience my husband and I have had but rather one we heard of from another couple that are friends of ours. I know, I know, this sounds so cliché....LOL

So our friends were out of town on vacation and went to a local hot spot club in the town they were at. They always tell us how much better luck they have at finding single females to take back to their hotel room for FMF's in regular clubs. We don't know if its true, only what they tell us.

So they are at this club and they come across a, their description, VERY hot looking woman with a thin build, great tits, awesome looking ass. They said she was very soft spoken and good looking. So, after several drinks and some conversation between the three of them, the woman agreed to join them in their hotel room for an FMF. From what they told us, Once in the room, things started out with some kissing, rubbing and things like that. Then at one point, the single female started to go down on her husband. She joined her in giving him a double blow job. After several minutes of that her husband began to remove the single females cloths. Suddenly the whole thing hit a brick wall when they got her pants/panties off and realized she had a cock. Not sure of the proper term commonly used for a person like that, maybe transgender or maybe even shemale?? Regardless, they said how they were both absolutely shocked. They both stated that neither of them would have ever guessed that their new friend actually had a cock. They both explained how pretty she was, how her figure was so feminine, she has a woman's voice, body, face, hair, tits, and even what they thought was a woman's great looking ass.

So now what? Also keep in mind that her husband is totally straight. What do you do in that sort of situation? Do you just roll with it because everything about her looks and feels female with just that one exception or do you shut it down and bounce her ass out.

Lets just overlook the obvious which, in my opinion is for someone to do that, speaking of the single female, not be honest and up front and let them know her hidden secret, what is your opinion of what to do? How should they have handled the situation? Do you do what they did and toss her out or do you just roll with it because she looked, acted, sounded, and even felt soft like a female (their description of her not mine...LOL)

Thoughts everyone:?::?::?: Thanks...………..

PS. Had to come back and add this. When my friends husband was not around I could not help but ask her, "so tell me, did she have a bigger cock than ……..???" To top things off and to my surprise she said yes, the girl had a large and thicker cock then her husband. I could not help but laugh at that little detail....

That’s like sexual assault by trickery.

Dishonest and deceitful, throw their arse out and then some!

• Like 4

I'd say a brief pause to discuss limits and expectations should be in order (probably should have happened before... coukd have avoided the surprise factor with better communication), but all in all, I vote roll with it.

That approach by the shemale was very dangerous for her/him. Not telling the other couple upfront about the "bonus" prize in her/his panties is a good way to get a beating. We've never had something like this occur. I don't think either of us would be happy with being surprised in that fashion. I doubt that we would continue the encounter but I'm never 100% sure what Mrs Doc would do. She does like boobs and she likes an extra penis occasionally.

I agree with the above posters that it wasn't very nice of the transvestite to spring it on the couple after the sex play started.

As to what to do? It depends on what the couple was feeling. Perhaps turn it into an MFM, or even an MMF if the husband is bi. Or perhaps kick the SOB out!

Maybe your friends were actually in a bar that is known for or caters to Transgender. It's possible she/he was shocked that the couple didn't know. I'm sure there are lots of couples that cruz for just that kind of action.

Turn it into an MFM?

I believe the appropriate designation might be more along the lines of, M(FM)F

:lol:

I believe the appropriate designation might be more along the lines of, M(FM)F

:lol:

If she identified as female, I would say the correct designation would still be MFF.

If she identified as female, I would say the correct designation would still be MFF.

Once he pulls his dick out any thought of MFF went out the window. He can put on makeup, have a great hairdo, wear stockings and heels, have a nice set of fake tits and tell you 1000 times that he’s a she...... He’s not ??*♂️

• Like 2

Once he pulls his dick out any thought of MFF went out the window. He can put on makeup, have a great hairdo, wear stockings and heels, have a nice set of fake tits and tell you 1000 times that he’s a she...... He’s not *♂️

That's a bigoted attitude.

Lionheart you and I will have to agree to disagree on that one. If one wishes to behave as a woman wishes to have one self modified to physically be a woman entirely up to them. Not my business I have no opinion but if one portrays oneself to be a woman and all of a sudden they are standing they're sprouting a great big hard on I do not believe that is a woman. They are still okay in my book but they're not a woman. It could still be fun I'll grant you that. In some ways I could see a woman being really turned on with that. All the fun attractive parts of a female and some of the useful stuff that we guys carry around. Very artful. But still not a woman I'll stick with my formulation. That opinion is worth precisely what it cost you. ;)

I identify as wealthy but that doesn't mean Im writing a check in the morning for a Bentley. Does that make me a bigot?If there's a dick, its a guy. Sorta like a quack and a duck!!!

Lionheart you and I will have to agree to disagree on that one. If one wishes to behave as a woman wishes to have one self modified to physically be a woman entirely up to them. Not my business I have no opinion but if one portrays oneself to be a woman and all of a sudden they are standing they're sprouting a great big hard on I do not believe that is a woman. They are still okay in my book but they're not a woman. It could still be fun I'll grant you that. In some ways I could see a woman being really turned on with that. All the fun attractive parts of a female and some of the useful stuff that we guys carry around. Very artful. But still not a woman I'll stick with my formulation. That opinion is worth precisely what it cost you. ;)

Some people can't fully transition... could be financial reason, could be health reasons, could be personal reasons. It's not for us to judge.

If she identifies as female, she should be treated as female, regardless of her physical characteristics. If, on the other hand, he identifies as male but choose to dress as a woman, then he's male. It's a matter of respecting people for who they are. It is not for me, or you, to decide who a person is.

In the OPs story, we don't know about the person in question. Was she transgender who hadn't fully transitioned? If so, she's a woman. Was he a cross dresser? If so, as I understand it, he's a man. Should they have told the couple they were with about their physical attributes as part of pre-play communication? Yes, I think they really should have.

Regardless, to reiterate, you and I do not get to decide who someone else is. We don't define them. We each define ourselves.

• Like 1

I identify as wealthy but that doesn't mean Im writing a check in the morning for a Bentley. Does that make me a bigot?If there's a dick, its a guy. Sorta like a quack and a duck!!!

Yes, I'm afraid it does make you a bigot.

That's a bigoted attitude.

You wanna call me a bigot for stating scientific fact, have at it. However, I identify as your ruler and savior. You will address me as “The Great One for which you worship”. Because I identify as that, if you do not refer to me in that manner you are a racist and a bigot. Good day to you!

Regards,

Your ruler and savior

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

In multiple states one can now list their gender as X. Preferred pronoun they or their. It can be very confusing. Trans doesn’t necessarily mean transitioning specifically to another gender. I try to be respectful do go with the pronoun requested. If someone identifies as a woman but still has a penis, so be it. It doesn’t affect me. However I am baffled by the person not being upfront before going back to the hotel. It can be dangerous, is disrespectful and deceitful as already stated. Calling people bigots for different opinions on the issue isn’t productive.

• Like 1

Maybe I WILL try to write a check for that Bentley! Maybe the chick with a dick drove a Trans Am. There's your sign!!

Some people can't fully transition... could be financial reason, could be health reasons, could be personal reasons. It's not for us to judge.

If she identifies as female, she should be treated as female, regardless of her physical characteristics. If, on the other hand, he identifies as male but choose to dress as a woman, then he's male. It's a matter of respecting people for who they are. It is not for me, or you, to decide who a person is.

In the OPs story, we don't know about the person in question. Was she transgender who hadn't fully transitioned? If so, she's a woman. Was he a cross dresser? If so, as I understand it, he's a man. Should they have told the couple they were with about their physical attributes as part of pre-play communication? Yes, I think they really should have.

Regardless, to reiterate, you and I do not get to decide who someone else is. We don't define them. We each define ourselves.

Lionheart I would have no problem treating this person as a female in any vanilla social environment. I would even address her as a woman by name.

This is not a matter of respect or acknowledgement in this case.

There just come a point when there is a difference. There is one significant set of things that I could do with any woman that is physically impossible with this person. That set of activities is important in the original post. My designation , which I offered up as my contribution to the alphabet soup, was a hopefully accurate and not misleading description of the physical facts. M(FM)F

• Like 1

Both of us would be quite pissed if that were to happen to us. Although I doubt I would become upset enough to to get violent, I certainly would not be very pleasant. A long time ago, a woman told me a good clue to look for if you are in a situation where you are unsure if you re dealing with a woman or a transexual. Look the size of the pores on her face. I'm sure it's not 100% fullproof, but men's skin is different from women's skin and probably most distinctive on the face (out of the places you'll get to look before undressing). Another clue might be the hands. That is something you can see through makeup if your close enough to talk.

Lets just assume there's a very good chance that they actually shared with you what they did in this situation for the sake of clarity and that this isn't just a hypothetical scenario. It would only make common sense that they told you what the action was that they took. I mean if they shared that much , how would you not want to know the truth ?

Did they spend the night in jail for assualt ? Or as scary as it sounds maybe a hate crime ? Plus they outted themselfs as swingers in the explaination process.

Was it Internet pre-arranged by either the or ....somehow ?

Was it a birthday surprise from the husband to act out a fantasy his **wife shared that she wanted to see?

Was it a surprise from the **husband to out himself that he had bi curious feelings and a tranvestite or transgender person seemed easier to out himself with then another bi man in the closet such as himself ?

Was the tranvestite or transgender person offended that they where being treated as a sex toy by a couple of swingers pretending that they

" didn't know " ?

Or curtain number 3 __________________ other , please fill in the blank.

So , so , so many layers to this scenario that are very plausible.

Fla-swing99 Could you please share that information ?

The more times I re-read the Orgianl post it could also read as a home grown fantasy written out and posed as a question. Why ....maybe looking for justification to act on it ? Testing the swinger tolerance waters maybe ? Or at least a sampling of the swinger demographic. Who knows ?

......just saying , there are huge holes in the story and a little bit of denfensive , knee jerk , homophobic signs in some of the verbiage being used.

The whole things smells of FUBAR

What I find most intriguing , is it's written , I'm assuming from a woman and her Perspective. The dick description in the closing statment is what makes me think the OP knows ......the rest of the story , as The late Paul Harvey always closed with in his radio broadcasts.

Well, all I can tell you is what was told to me. I can't see them making something like this up plus my friends husband was real upset about the situation and was not very happy that his wife was even telling me and my husband. To the best of mine and my husbands knowledge this was not some sort of pre-planned set up or surprise thing. Also, no one went to jail. I could have worded things better but the way I understood it was my friends, upon finding out, had this other person leave immediately, there was no physical violence, or at least none that they mentioned to me. As far as being curious about more details and wanting to know more of course I was but, considering how upset her husband was I did not want to push the issue. I was going to ask her husband regardless of the other person and what they later came to learn was it a good blow job but I think my husband would have come unglued if I did that.

I got the impression from my friend that she was sharing the story with us as sort of a warning because we had asked them many questions about their method and/or luck of picking up single females in regular clubs. They were very short on details and her husband did not really say anything about it. He seemed very embarrassed and I was not about to push the issue.

Hope that helps clear up some of you questions.

I have to agree that this is lying by ommission. Clearly this person was aware that the couple believed they were engaging with a woman. This person can "pass" for a woman in most situations but never in a sexual one. Not by a long shot. He/she was indeed lucky not to have been hurt by the surprised male. Many men would not be ok with this.

The question I had when reading this story is how often are beautiful women alone in a club or bar waiting and willing to go back to a strange couple's hotel room for sex? Maybe a prostitute is but every day women? Hard to imagine.

Now I'm going to be humming the old 1970 song by 'The Kinks' all day. LOL! Remember, 'Lola'?

Waiter, please bring my friend here a 'clue'. (I meant that in the nice way)

Had a Lola moment last month. The same but different than the encounter described in the original post. My FWB & I met another swinger couple for dinner. Cindy & I are both bi & the wife of the couple identified as bi & the husband 'bicurious'. I immediately started thinking the lady was more than she claimed, her voice being very masculine. Tho she was femme in a sturdy farm girl kind of way. Once we all got naked back at Cindys apt it was immediately clear she was surgically transgendered. Not the first I'd met & had sex with. In this case we just rolled with it and had a hour of great sex. Post debaucheryCindy did bring up the subject & there was a brief conversation. But, I think the wife was relieved we did not start a extended conversation on it, and that we we accepted her & that she could engage us as a woman without any fuss.

• Like 1

The question I had when reading this story is how often are beautiful women alone in a club or bar waiting and willing to go back to a strange couple's hotel room for sex? Maybe a prostitute is but every day women? Hard to imagine.

Not as uncommon as you might think. Meat market bars and clubs predate my first legal drink five decades ago. The hot wife hanging out in a bar dates back before the 1970s, tho it was not called that as I recall. In the past few decades bisexual and swinger combinations other than couples swaps have become a lot more common.

Twice women I've been dating have taken me to lesbian or pick up bars specifically for finding a single lady inclined to join us for sex. Since the 1970s I've been stumbling across women who were sexually aggressive, confident, independent, & looking for casual sex with groups of three or more. Some were married & out for extra marital adventure, others actually single.

I will display my ignorance. What exactly tipped you off? I would think a good plastic surgeon specializing in this kind of surgery could have results indistinguishable from the real thing.

I will display my ignorance. What exactly tipped you off? I would think a good plastic surgeon specializing in this kind of surgery could have results indistinguishable from the real thing.

I can assure you that if you've ever seen a natural-grown vagina, you won't confuse it with one created from a penis turned inside out by a surgeon. I don't mean this to demean anyone who has sought surgery to bring their genitalia into alignment with their gender identity. I support them.

Damn!!! That's two "yuks" on posts today. This is why I miss the 70's! There was pussy and there were dicks and neither were turned inside out! And, you didn't have a freaking doubt which was what!

I have seen the vaginas not the remodels, but plastic surgeons can work wonders. I was asking how the surgeon fell short.

I have seen the vaginas not the remodels, but plastic surgeons can work wonders. I was asking how the surgeon fell short.

Can only speak from two examples. The surgical Vulvas looked fine, the giveaway is they don't change much. The Vulva & Labia did not swell or open noticeably. The natural lubrication did not increase or decrease much, nor did the tension of the Vaginal walls change much. The feel of the Kegel muscles around the Vula was the same. Thats just the results of two surgeons, from California and Thailand respectively. Mileage may vary with others.

• Like 1

Can only speak from two examples. The surgical Vulvas looked fine, the giveaway is they don't change much. The Vulva & Labia did not swell or open noticeably. The natural lubrication did not increase or decrease much, nor did the tension of the Vaginal walls change much. The feel of the Kegel muscles around the Vula was the same. Thats just the results of two surgeons, from California and Thailand respectively. Mileage may vary with others.

Thank you.

Yours is a connoisseurs answer.

Being a bit older. Some of that can occur naturally.

I have to agree that it's lying by omission. My wife and I are both strongly oriented against liars, cheaters, etc. This would have been an absolute deal breaker for us on those grounds alone, and we would have asked her to leave. If we had known ahead of time, and if my wife had been attracted to her, then we might have played with her. I don't know how I would be in such a situation, in terms of attraction etc. No idea. I'm open minded in general, so I'd think it would depends on the person, but they would have to be open and honest about it up front.

• Like 1

...The surgical Vulvas looked fine, the giveaway is they don't change much. The Vulva & Labia did not swell or open noticeably. The natural lubrication did not increase or decrease much, nor did the tension of the Vaginal walls change much...
My experience with the one transgender of my personal, intimate acquaintance affirms what you say here.

My experience with the one transgender of my personal, intimate acquaintance affirms what you say here.

Thank you for the answers. That is one more little block of ignorance that is now gone.

• Like 1

On 8/24/2019 at 7:59 PM, Fla-swing99 said:

How should they have handled the situation? Do you do what they did and toss her out or do you just roll with it because she looked, acted, sounded, and even felt soft like a female (their description of her not mine...LOL)

Thoughts everyone:?::?::?:

From my standpoint if she had boobs and was passing as a woman I'd have rolled with it and I feel my husband would have agreed, if she considers herself a female she is a female.  I take plenty of dick and hers will not be any different accept I get to play with boobs, fun!  Now realistically this is way outside the normal, ive been to a lot of gay bars in my life and met a lot of transsexuals, and most often it is definitely pretty noticable.  So I wouldn't be worried about this specific scenario popping up.  I know one transsexuals that is actually fully passable as a woman and it is because she had a ton of plastic surgery and that includes the full sex change so she has a vagina now.