We have been there, it has been a few years.

For couples there is a couples only area. Anyone can be in the rest of the club.

Fridays and saturdays are best

Is the rest of the club, where anyone can be - does anyone mean a ton of single guys? I'm a (newly divorced)single guy, and I'd love to check out the scene, but don't want to add to the guy/creepy factor

You maybe new. Every visit to a club or a resort will be different. You will just have to go and see. If one night is awesome the next time it might not be. Go with no expectations.

It's been a while since we went, but we had a good time. It's not the typical swing club from a setup perspective, but it worked for us. As we are pretty flexible between full swap and MFM, we ended up with a MFM for the Mrs and a good time was had by all. As mentioned by the OP, every night will be different. Give it a host and have fun.

This was the first club we went too, (only been to two), and it was very quiet. We went during the middle of the week, so didn't expect much, but there was not even any music playing. So quiet it was a little creepy. Next time we went to Whispers also in Las Vegas and loved it. Very welcoming staff and patrons. We're newbies, so didn't play with anyone, but had a great time getting naked around everyone else and having sex. We'll definitely go there again.

• Like 1

We go to the Red Rooster almost regularly whenever we go to Vegas. We’ve had some mediocre experiences and some amazing experiences, just depends on the people who are there at the time. We both absolutely love fucking in front of people, complete strangers especially, and tend to go that route more than swapping or anything like that.

The last time we were there was a little quiet and we were bored for an hour or so before we met an older couple (they were in their late 40s, we’re in our early 30s) while we were in the jacuzzi. They were a very attractive couple and we got along great. Somewhere mid conversation the wife told us that it was his birthday (never did get the exact age). Anyway, later on I ended up giving the guy a bday lap dance and handjob while his wife and my husband watched. Never know what to expect.

• Hot! 1

We are spoiled by our club in Ohio. We tried the Red Rooster once and didnt like it. It was far from the strip, we didnt like the vibe, and it just felt dirty.

We are in Las Vegas for a few months and while we haven't been to RR. The reviews I've been given verbally are mixed and I can't vouch for the lack of bias. We did however get into Whispers for their halloween party. It was a lot of fun. We went both Friday and Saturday and found a nice crowd. We don't typically play on a first date but while playing with each other a couple invited Mrs. Nomad over and we enjoyed some anonymous soft swap. Still like the connectivity of known friends with benefits better but they were really hot and putting on a show. He received top marks for his orals. They have a day time pool party that may bring us back during the summer months.

I see this thread is rather old but I’ll include our pre-pandemic experience. 

Because of our schedule, we stopped in at the club early on a Sunday evening in December. We had no plans on participating, we just wanted to check out the place. 

Only the hostess, club security guy and bar tender were on premises so we got to casually chat with everyone. The friendly security guy gave us a tour around the first floor as the upstairs couples only area was closed this day.

When we arrived at the group play room located in the back corner of the building, the security guy looks over at the Mrs., chuckles and says, “Unless your experienced with this kind of thing, I wouldn’t go in this room. You’ll turn around and find yourself starin’ at 25 cocks!”

• Haha 2