Fla-swing99

Wife Wants to Give Me Oral (Doubleheader) With a Bi Guy…Thoughts?

My wife and I play a little in the swinging lifestyle. We have had threesomes and played with other couples. I am straight and she is a little bi curious. Recently she has expressed to me a fantasy of giving me oral with another guy, orally sharing my cock with him. I have no interest in male-male sexual play. The other day she pulled up a video of what she was fantasizing about, a wife was passionately giver her husband oral with another guy. This video very much turned my wife on. Seeing how turned on she was by the video was a surprise to me to say the least but also a turn on at the same time. Not at the guy but at how much it turned my wife on.

Has anyone else come across this sort of situation with their wife, what sort of experience was it for you if you went thru with it. The idea of another man giving me oral holds no interest with me however seeing how turned on my wife is does. What's everyones thoughts on this sort of situation especially if you are someone on my position and have gone through with it. Not sure I would be able to myself. Just looking for advice and/or opinions. Thanks.

• Like 2

The simple answer is if you want to do it (for whatever reason, her pleasure, yours or both) do it. It's not that big a line to cross. Just be clear with all upfront on what else can be done.

No one can advise you on this. Everyone has their morals, standards, inhibitions and everything else that aids in these decisions. In my opinion, this would be like you taking one for the team. If you're cool with that, go for it. If the whole situation is too sketchy for you, let her know.

• Like 4

Not something I would personally do. I'm heterosexual. I've actually never even had a MMF experience, only MFF( with friends with benefits). During sexual activities I don't under no circumstances want another man making skin contact with me. I never even had sex with a woman with another man in the same room.

All men and women have their own sexual identity and what they will or will not do sexually - to each their own.

If you don't want another man sucking you off, just tell your wife "NO". And strangely I notice a lot of men nowadays hesitant or just straight up afraid to tell a woman "NO". I tell women "NO" all the time.

Napoleon, thank you for your reply, I do appreciate all replies, views and perspectives on this issue. The good thing with my relationship with my wife is we are very big on communication with each other and we are both brutally honest with how we feel about things. We do not hold back and we never "take one for the team" as they say. I would rather my wife, and she feels exactally the same about this, tell the absolute truth about how she feels about something regardless of the issues and I want her to be the same with me. I would much rather feel, "well I did not like that answer but at least you did not lie to me". Neither one of has ever expected the other to do anything they were not comfortable with. One of the worst things that could happen we both feel we need to avoid at all cost is learning from the other one after something happens, "I really did not want to do that but I did it because I wanted you to be happy". That would be incredibly upsetting for either of us to learn after the fact. I do appreciate everyone taking the time to share their thoughts and experiences on this topic and would encourage other to please continue sharing theirs as well. Thank you.

• Like 3

We each have limits and we both know what they are. In our case, I can't imagine anything that Mrs Doc would ask of me sexually that I wouldn't try once or twice to please her. The same applies to her. This is our recreation and fun and in the end, it's just sex with friends.

• Like 2

Napoleon, thank you for your reply, I do appreciate all replies, views and perspectives on this issue. The good thing with my relationship with my wife is we are very big on communication with each other and we are both brutally honest with how we feel about things. We do not hold back and we never "take one for the team" as they say. I would rather my wife, and she feels exactally the same about this, tell the absolute truth about how she feels about something regardless of the issues and I want her to be the same with me. I would much rather feel, "well I did not like that answer but at least you did not lie to me". Neither one of has ever expected the other to do anything they were not comfortable with. One of the worst things that could happen we both feel we need to avoid at all cost is learning from the other one after something happens, "I really did not want to do that but I did it because I wanted you to be happy". That would be incredibly upsetting for either of us to learn after the fact. I do appreciate everyone taking the time to share their thoughts and experiences on this topic and would encourage other to please continue sharing theirs as well. Thank you.

Yep. ?

I personally wouldn’t mind if my wife wanted to share my cock with another male, sometimes she will ask me when we are heavily into what we doing to each other she will mention like, what if somebody else was sucking you at this moment, would it matter if was a girl or a guy?? My reply would be NO I don’t care,if she is comfortable seeing that, fine with me, once I did asked her before our play time with a SM I wanted her to suck both of our cocks at the same time, she said yes she would,,, but never happened that night ☹️☹️ Hopefully next time .

• Like 1

Has anyone else come across this sort of situation with their wife, what sort of experience was it for you if you went thru with it. The idea of another man giving me oral holds no interest with me however seeing how turned on my wife is does. What's everyones thoughts on this sort of situation especially if you are someone on my position and have gone through with it. Not sure I would be able to myself. Just looking for advice and/or opinions. Thanks.

I've met many women who are very aroused by mm sex. I expect there are many who are not, but many are & I've met dozens, (hundreds?) in my life. My current gf loves it.

I guess in your case it just depends on how much you want to indulge your wifes fantasy. If you can't do so personally then perhaps encourage her find a pair of bi men for her to enjoy this with. You can perhaps meanwhile enjoy a threesome with their wives?

If you close your eyes a BJ is just a BJ , lol.

I can often feel the difference between getting a BJ from a man or a woman, but in the end its not important for me.

• Like 1

If you're currently engaging in MFM than you're at least comfortable with sharing a sexual encounter with another naked man in the same room. It seems to me that you're already father down the road than Napoleon. (I am not judging just making an observation.) I also sense that you're not interested in giving to another man, but maybe just receiving and being in control is ok?

I've been thinking about what holds people back from experiences outside our comfort zones, including myself. A friend suggested it's just fear. Generally, the actual experience isn't going to kill us, but our fear, or thoughts can certainly hold us back. In this case, I'd ask myself: What's the worst that can happen and what is it that is holding me back? If I go through with it what is the likely outcome and how can I deal with it? Do I trust my wife to love me even if a man sucks my cock? Do I really think it will change anything between my wife and I, for the worse. I suppose one possibility is that it opens a door that you may not want to pass through again and that's part of the communication.

If you try it and your wife LOVES it but you don't, can you say no to future encounters? If you wife loves it and you find it bearable, you may have provided a new way for your wife to experience a level of bliss not avaialbe before, How great is that. Giving her, helping her live a more erotic life.

If it just isn't fun, then never do it again. If you wife finds it less provocative than her fantasy, then just don't do it again. I doubt the worst case scenario will forever change you. It sounds like you have a strong adventurous relationship.

• Like 3

I don't have a real physical or emotional desire to have sex with a man. However, I am comfortable with my sexual orientation and I enjoy sex so I personally don't have an issue with blurring the lines in the pursuit of happiness. I like to have fun. I have no issue with a MF BJ (sounds like fun). If it feels good to you, why obsess over the societal norm baggage associated with it. You are responsible for your own self-esteem and you determine whose opinion affects that self-esteem.

Now that being said, if the guy called me the next day to see if I was available to go shopping for drapes for his apartment windows I might take a pause...

Lovefest04 - I very much appreciate how you answered but I couldn’t or wouldn’t want to participate in any activity as “bearable.” For me it needs to be desirable by all participants.