Langtowncup

Girlfriend vs Cake

So I am poly and my wife is mono-poly. My wife loves to watch me fuck other women. Normally when this happens it’s usually just someone we have met and invite to join us. However I’ve been seeing a girl for about 2 months now and we really have a good thing going. Do you think it would be kosher to invite her to join us? Maybe that would wreck what we have going? Just keep the cakes to people we meet? I’m interested to hear what you all think.

I read the mono-poly part as his wife isn't interested in being non-monogamous, but enjoys watching him being with other women. We ran into a couple like that once.

I came into this thread expecting a discussion about delicious cake. This is especially of interest to me because I’m on Keto and can’t have cake. I’m disappointed.

• Like 2

Sorry if I did not explain myself very well. My wife has full knowledge that I have a girlfriend and is very supportive. Mono in a poly relationship means just that, that she is fine with me being Polyamorous but does not want to partake herself. It's different that a "hot husband" scenario as its more than a hit and quit situation. She does like women ( and the term for a women joining a couple where the wife likes to watch is called a cake).

... My wife has full knowledge that I have a girlfriend and is very supportive. Mono in a poly relationship... She does like women (and the term for a women joining a couple where the wife likes to watch is called a cake).

A cuckcake is what I understand, and you wife is a cuckquean.

• Like 1