naked

Nude beach or nudist nature resort?

Well, same as some of you, wish my wife was open minded and into swinging...

My question here is...in the next couple of weeks...we plan to either go to a nude beach or a nudist nature resort,,,

Which one do you think would be better to go to, just maybe it would open my wife's mind into maybe meeting a couple.

thanks

Either is a good start. That she is willing to go is also a good sign. Whose idea was this? The other thing to do is to work on the big three: love trust and communication. If the two of you can't talk openly about ANYTHING, then make it better. The more trust you have the easier the communication with leads to an increase of the love. In swinging, absolute trust is absolutely necessary. Start talking about your fantasies and then try some of them out. She needs to know that no matter what is said, you won't meet it with shock or condemnation. Be open to everything and anything. Take your time and don't try to force anything on her. Enjoy each and every thing she is willing to pursue. Realize that there is always a chance that she will just not be wired for swinging or willing to try it. Take one step at a time and don't rush her and see where you end up. Good luck and let us know how things are going.

We do both and and have had success at both. A resort is great because you can easily slip away into your cabin, room or tent...etc. We do like the beach as well - there is a lot of flirting that goes on there and it's just a rush to be around so many hot singles and couples. We tend to do more group action there and if I'm in the mood for a hung guy or two, I'm never disappointed.

naked said:

my question here is...in the next couple of weeks...we plan to either go to a nude beach or a nudist nature resort...

which one do you think would be better to go to, just maybe it would open my wife's mind into maybe meeting a couple..

thanks

Be absolutely clear what the policies are at the place you attend. Our favorite is "family friendly" which means that there occasionally are children present.., physical contact in public is limited to a greeting that would be suitable for the grocery store. Not all naturists are swingers, some are vehemently opposed so make no assumptions.

Those things being said, we have had some fun there of the LS type. Sorting out who is who is interesting. Some of it is like cruising in a Vanilla situation that you know is a LS "target rich" environment.

Early on, we would go not to a nude beach but to the nude dunes in Michigan, just above the beach. That land was private, and thus you could go nude. Even though we were in a somewhat private dune bowl surrounded by taller weeds, even on the first visit, we had a guy who came up our path to say hi. Admitted, this allowed me to gain comfort when nude in front of nude men other than my husband. After a while, we would have as many as 3 to 6 guys standing around in our bowl, chatting with us, checking me out,stroking a bit to keep things looking large. I think the comfort I gained with that made me more comfortable later in swinging and esp in going to like couple clubs.

naked said:
...in the next couple of weeks...we plan to either go to a nude beach or a nudist nature resort...

which one do you think would be better to go to....

A resort type setting will be a bit more controlled, in terms of who will be there, and thus offer better chances to NOT have an experience that will scare your wife off the idea.

While you may run into some swingers at a "Naturist" resort type place... Please be aware that all (even most) of the folks there WILL NOT be Swingers. Folks who are dedicated Naturist types will not look well upon a lot of overt sexual behavior, and it is typically grounds for being ejected from the facility, or even banned. Rules governing what is appropriate are typically clearly established at the website for any facility.

Do your homework first. Check out these organizations:

AANR

TNS

... as well as the webs for any facility you plan to visit.

Naturist folks are about the most easy going folks you will ever meet. In a resort type setting you will have a MUCH better chance of meeting folks who will be able to put your wife at ease for being naked around other naked folks. And as mentioned earlier, this alone can be a huge step. (Even if swinging is not on the agenda.)

Bottom line is... If you want to meet swingers, then go to a swinger facility, resort, club, etc. Your experience may well be the same as a naturist resort, just with a heavier slant towards swapping partners and such.

One tip I will give you now... At any naturist facility, ALWAYS carry a towel with you, to sit on.

Public beaches can be OK... But the problem is just that... they are open to the public, and there is no filter for who is allowed in. At some Public Nudity palaces (maybe even most), the odds of having an experience that could sour your wife for life (or many years to come) is pretty high.

The answer now, should be obvious.

Any AANR accredited facility should be a really good bet.

Have FUN! Enjoy the freedom!