kcjones

CBD oil for sex

Bought some Foria Awaken which has CBD oils instead of THC like in Foria Pleasure. After using it for a few months, my wife concludes that it works, and not just placebo. She says it makes her vagina more sensitive yet relaxed. She won't go as far as to say it creates more intense orgasms, but she admits she absolutely enjoys sex more with it, than without it. It is expensive $50+, but it makes us very curious to try their THC based product. Anyone else try using other CBD products during sex?

I’m curious. How is this CBD oil administered/applied/ingested/inhaled?

Its a Foria product. It comes in a small pump bottle. I spray a small amount on my wife's clit, and spray some on my fingers to apply inside the vagina. It takes about 10 minutes to fully take effect, but it does has some ingredient that causes a tingly sensation (Common in many lubes today). There was a previous thread about Foria Pleasure, which contains THC. This is CBD based, and should be more widely available. I was curious if anyone has tried other CBD based oils, possibly one that is less expensive.

• Like 1

We tried it last night. Its in an oil base with a dropper and I rubbed a couple of drops in as part of our foreplay It didn't make a marked difference but she perhaps came a bit more quickly and maybe with a bit more intensity but both of those are kind of hard to gauge with her. We got ours at a vape shop and probably paid a lot less than the OP did at Floria.

Interesting topic, looking forward to reading more experiences from those who have tried it.

She says it makes her vagina more sensitive yet relaxed. She won't go as far as to say it creates more intense orgasms, but she admits she absolutely enjoys sex more with it, than without it.

So is the "more sensitive yet relaxed" like being really aroused, but in sort of a slow sensual sort of way? So is it all absorbed by the time you penetrated her, or do you feel something too on your penis?

Wonder how it would work for anal sex?

Another question.

Have a girlfriend that had an experience with an old friend recently.....

He applied a tiny amount of cocaine to her clit.

She said it made her clitorus super sensitive and gave her exceptional orgasms!

Have others tried this?

On 2/22/2020 at 4:11 AM, Milehiclubcpl said:

Another question.

Have a girlfriend that had an experience with an old friend recently.....

He applied a tiny amount of cocaine to her clit.

She said it made her clitorus super sensitive and gave her exceptional orgasms!

Have others tried this?

I dunno....a hundred years ago I went to the police academy and back then the test for coke was to put a dab on your tongue. If it made it numb it was coke. It is also used as a topical anesthetic for nose procedures. So if it's making something tingle then there is something besides coke in it. 

Sounds interesting. Although I read a little about it, I have not tried it yet . Well, I also know that it is possible to fight stress with CBD oil. I use it now for this purpose and it helps me a lot. Most products containing CBD oil come in different forms like tinctures, edibles, and topicals. Every type has a specific concentration of CBD oil and other cannabinoid compounds and terpenes in the hemp plant. In other words, you can choose the option that is suited for you. Well, I recommend you to try it.

We don't recall who said it, but we have followed it for years "If there's ever a slight chance at getting something that will make you happy 'RISK IT' life is too short, and happiness is too rare.  And that is the way we feel about CBD oil!

Wow, now I definitely want to try it! Me and my wife like new feelings, so i guess it will be awesome!

Are you talking about topical CBD products that you apply to your skin, or ingesitable products like capsules, tinctures and edibles? Or both at once?

We've tried one of the THC oils, and while the effect was nice, she ended up having a UTI after and blames the oil(whether that was actually the cause or not is really unknown).

But a THC edible makes the whole experience even more fun.

• Haha 1

I have never used CBD products for sex, and I have no idea what this is like. But after your experience with your wife, I was quite intrigued and would very much like to try it. We will try to consume it the next time we have sex. My girlfriend and I usually smoke weed before having sex, which also makes us have a much more pleasant sexual experience. We smoke weed quite often because I found out on https://herbceo.com how to grow a cannabis plant correctly, so we always have it at home, and because we have sex quite often, that means we also smoke quite often. But now, I would also like to try CBD products.

Edited by BurcLen