Blissfulx2

First time, great time.

Now here we are in a soft swap with total strangers. It was beyond a doubt the most exciting thing we have ever done as a couple. It was so mind blowing for us that you couldn’t have knocked the smoke off our faces with a 2x4 yesterday.

It seems odd to say but the experience has brought us closer together as a couple. There was no jealousy which was my wife’s biggest concern. There was freedom and love between us unlike any we have had before.

We don’t know if we were just lucky this first time out or if it’s normal but we can’t wait to find out.

Our first time circumstances were different except the fact that we also found the right couple.

The day after was very much the same as yours.

The only time we have looked back is a planned break one year in to reevaluate and take an inventory of our relationship.

That little exercise affirmed our journey in the LS.

Shhh, don't tell anyone else or everyone is going to want to do it!

Congrats! Sounds like you were ready and went in with the right attitude. When it's good, it's great!

Guess we weren’t too bad. We have another date set with the couple we met. Looks like more playtime.

• Like 1

It seems odd to say but the experience has brought us closer together as a couple.

It's not at all odd. Most first time swingers reported a similar feeling. It's definitely true for my wife and I. It seems counter intuitive to feel that way, but really when you think about it, it isn't. You've shared an AMAZING experience...together. Ok, you playing with other people, but you were doing it together. You've done something taboo...together. You've done something few couples get to do...together.

...but I had to tell someone and this isn’t something you can share with your coworkers.

Aww come on, why not? I mean, nobody would believe you ;)

It seems odd to say but the experience has brought us closer together as a couple. There was no jealousy which was my wife’s biggest concern. There was freedom and love between us unlike any we have had before.

It isn't odd at all. Sexual openness is hugely stimulating in relationships and something so many people don't have. (I don't just mean swinging, but even being able to talk honestly about sex.)

Swinging does take it to another level. I've learned that every time we play with others, no matter the arrangement, I need to prepare for a sore cock for a few days, because we're going to be on top of each other like we just met. It's good stuff. Glad you have such a hot and pleasing experience.