Erik2019

22 year old single male looking to get into the lifestyle

Wouldn't an architect list his degree as a "bachelor's degree in architecture"? I also think it would be more grammatically correct to say under status: Male in a relationship with 3 women. You're English is off for a person with a bachelor's degree. Just saying. Also, do your 3 supposed women know about each other stud?

• Like 1

Wouldn't an architect list his degree as a "bachelor's degree in architecture"? I also think it would be more grammatically correct to say under status: Male in a relationship with 3 women. You're English is off for a person with a bachelor's degree. Just saying. Also, do your 3 supposed women know about each other stud?

I rushed setting up my account. My "sincere apologies" to the grammar-gods/goddesses on this site.

Yes my girlfriends know about each other. Why?

Come on sonny, you are showing your ignorance. Attractive and respectful single males ARE in demand in the swinger world. The problem is that there are so few that understand the concept of swinging and so many who are arrogant assholes. We treasure those few we know and make them welcome in our home and our bed. You, on the other hand nappy, are a poster child for what most swingers find objectionable about run of the mill singles who think they've broken the code for NSA sex. In fact, you ARE representative of the worst attributes presented by most single guys calling themselves swingers. You're just run of the mill. That probably explains why you've had no luck and little welcome among genuine swingers. We just done tolerate arrogant assholes. Now, why don't you just go away.

• Like 1

Come on sonny, you are showing your ignorance. Attractive and respectful single males ARE in demand in the swinger world. The problem is that there are so few that understand the concept of swinging and so many who are arrogant assholes. We treasure those few we know and make them welcome in our home and our bed. You, on the other hand nappy, are a poster child for what most swingers find objectionable about run of the mill singles who think they've broken the code for NSA sex. In fact, you ARE representative of the worst attributes presented by most single guys calling themselves swingers. You're just run of the mill. That probably explains why you've had no luck and little welcome among genuine swingers. We just done tolerate arrogant assholes. Now, why don't you just go away.

If I stepped into a swinger club tonight there's a 99% chance I'd have mutpile opportunities to bang multiple wives and single women. As I stated before to YOU the only reason I'm not banging the amount of women I want to bang in swinger clubs is at least 90% of these women at theses clubs are non-HWP and they don't sexually turn me on. For example the last club I went to a few months back I hooked up with a very physically attractive 28 year single woman, and there were 2 more single women and 3 wives who wanted to hook up with me also but physically they were unattractive. I'm not getting rejected at these clubs but there's only 1% to 10% of women at these clubs I'm willing to have sex with.

And you keep calling me an arrogant asshole because of my preference as a non-married man, well this "so-called" arrogant asshole get plenty of sex and admiration from women. And the vast majority of assholes in the swinger world are married couples. If my attitude is sooooooo negative to women why are my 3 girlfriends willing to be in a relationship with me? They don't need me financially, they're intelligent and physically gorgeous, they simply love the type of man that I "am"(their words, not mine). Why are so many other women willing to be with me?

As a non-married man I gave my opinion about the swinger world and YOU got all butthurt by my opinion , but married swinger couples give their "not so nice" opinion about non-married men all the time and non-married men should not defend themselves against these opinions? YOU and many other couples simply can't deal with a non-married man who has just as much or MORE "sexual-leverage" than you. I notice the little pecking order in the swinger world between, couples, single women(bisexual or straight), and single men(bisexual or straight)........I'm my own separate pecking order........sonny.

Man to man - whatever you can accomplish with drop dead gorgeous married or single women in the swinger or vanilla world as a married or single man I can do it better than you. I don't abide by your little swinger pecking order, sonny. I know my worth as a man.

And the overwhelming vast majority of attractive high quality in-demand single men DO understand the swinger world - the lack of HWP women and how single men are hated in the swinger world prevent them from entering the swinger world, even If sex is 10 times easier to get in the swinger world than the vanilla world.

With your negative attitude toward swinging couples, I find it curious that you are "...looking to get into..." [the] lifestyle, Napoleon.

With your negative attitude toward swinging couples, I find it curious that you are "...looking to get into..." [the] lifestyle, Napoleon.

I'm only negative towards couples or anyone else inside or outside the swinger world who are negative to me. As I stated before I met some nice couples, single men, and women in the swinger world but the vast majority of rude pushy disrespectful assholes I came across in the swinger world have been married couples . I also stated that my last visit to a swinger club(I hooked up with a single woman there) was a few months ago and I decided I will never go to a swinger club again. 90% of the time the swinger world is negative towards single men, bisexual men, and straight women. And swingers wonder why the overwhelming vast majority of attractive high quality single men avoid the swinger world. The environments and dynamics I have to go through to get young hot vanilla women does takes me 10 times more effort than it would to get one of the few hot women at a swinger club, but at least in vanilla environments where women are seeking out attractive high quality single men in those vanilla environments single men are expected to take charge, be in charge, and go for what they want. In the swinger world women are the aggressors and almost all the men are passive like little sheep.

Why on earth are you people giving this guy an audience and your attention? Three pages of BS...

When non-married men give their opinion regarding the swinger world = Bulllshit.

And they wonder why the overwhelming vast majority of high quality single men avoid the swinger world.

When non-married men give their opinion regarding the swinger world = Bulllshit.

When anyone slings bullshit for three pages, rarely even re-wording his remarks, = Bullshit.

And they wonder why the overwhelming vast majority of high quality single men avoid the swinger world.

I wasn't wondering, Napoleon.

• Like 3

When anyone slings bullshit for three pages, rarely even re-wording his remarks, = Bullshit.

What am I saying isn't true?

Hey all , what’s up ? I’ve always liked the idea of swinging , but I’ve not dated a girl that was interested and I’m single now so I’m just looking for some tips as to where I might get started and how to find a girl that is single but into the SwingLifeStyle! Thanks all info is appreciated!
Discussions here, Eric2019, typically do not go into out-of-control resonance like this one did. I sincerely hope that this has not sent you away.
  • Like 2

Nappy is only repeating his opinions and experiences over and over. There is lots of good info for those that are truly interested. We are open to questions and actually helping solve problems or offer advice when asked. We entertain trolls and rants, but also have our limits. He is playing the last word game we played as children, and I am playing along. Wwhen he comes back from his next diaper change I bet he’ll have something to say, but nothing new. I am done with this silliness, looking forward to time with my mature man.

• Like 1

Nappy is only repeating his opinions and experiences over and over. There is lots of good info for those that are truly interested. We are open to questions and actually helping solve problems or offer advice when asked. We entertain trolls and rants, but also have our limits. He is playing the last word game we played as children, and I am playing along. Wwhen he comes back from his next diaper change I bet he’ll have something to say, but nothing new. I am done with this silliness, looking forward to time with my mature man.

I'm not playing any games in my post and I'm not trolling. If you don't like what I'm saying about the swinger world go bug and fly off to your mature man and stop responding to what I post, little girl.

That name Napoleon seems to rigger something in the ether.

Seems to create its own reality.

He keeps mentioning bisexual men. Are you bisexual Nappy? Not that I care, I am one.

I'm a straight man. The only times I brought bisexual men was to point out how hateful the swinger world can be towards them.

And my name is Napoleon, not nappy.

That name Napoleon seems to rigger something in the ether.

Seems to create its own reality.

Napoleon is my actual legal first name.

Listen Nappy, I can't speak for anyone else here but as for me, Im done with your game. You have nothing to offer to our discussions, you're not mature enough to recognize that world does not revolve around you, your needs or your desires. Unlike high school, the grownups here don't have to listen to your silly, ignorant and uninformed opinions while smiling and nodding and encouraging you. In the grown up world we can tell you that you're an ass and tell you to finish "finding yourself" elsewhere. Most (I think). if not all of us, are no longer interested in your self absorbed crap. You should save some of these posts. Maybe 20 years from now you'll recognize what a narcissistic little weenie you were in 2019. Have a good life sonny. I hope somewhere along the way you find a way to develop some respect and some humility. If not, you'll be rejected in life much like your stupid and insipid comments have been rejected here.

• Like 1

Listen Nappy, I can't speak for anyone else here but as for me, Im done with your game. You have nothing to offer to our discussions, you're not mature enough to recognize that world does not revolve around you, your needs or your desires. Unlike high school, the grownups here don't have to listen to your silly, ignorant and uninformed opinions while smiling and nodding and encouraging you. In the grown up world we can tell you that you're an ass and tell you to finish "finding yourself" elsewhere. Most (I think). if not all of us, are no longer interested in your self absorbed crap. You should save some of these posts. Maybe 20 years from now you'll recognize what a narcissistic little weenie you were in 2019. Have a good life sonny. I hope somewhere along the way you find a way to develop some respect and some humility. If not, you'll be rejected in life much like your stupid and insipid comments have been rejected here.

My large and growing personal and business life does revolve around me and it always will revolve around me.

And you call me so-called self-absorbed, the swinger world is driven by self absorption. All humans are self absorbed and narcissistic to some degree. And I never said I was a nice guy, I have many flaws, but many men and women(hot young gorgeous women) like me. You and many other married swinger couples simply aren't accustomed to a non-married man challenging your little lifestyle pecking order/status quo. And I don't have to be humble towards couples or singles who are not humble to me. And stop acting like the swinger world is "equally" welcoming to all men and women from all sexual and relationship status backgrounds, ITS NOT. The swinger world is far more openly bias, hateful, racist, and discriminatory towards bisexual men and straight women than the vanilla world ever will be. And you want to state that one day "I'll find myself"?? You're silly. Spiritually I found myself a long time ago. I'm 100% in tune with myself. And the critical but factual things I say about the swinger world there's critical and factual things I can say about the vanilla world also.

Little man.

This is not the first time that I have heard complaints such as yours.

One odd thing though, when I have been placed in contact with exactly the same group of people(for instance an organized group with little turn over and regular participation) I have found none of those problems.

It causes me to wonder just how much of what both the complainers and myself find is the result of what we are predisposed to find.

• Like 1

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.”

― Catherine Aird

• Like 3

And you want to state that one day "I'll find myself"?? You're silly.

That's true.

As they say, for therapy to work, the patient has to want to change. The nature of narcissism is an inability to cope with the possibility that it's the patient that has the problem, and not everyone else. The narcissist rarely experiences insight.

Your prognosis is very poor.

• Like 1

@EastInWest

Everything you said about me is false.

I gave my factual assessment on how 90% of women in the swinger world are non-HWP , how I refuse to stick my penis inside non-HWP women, how single men, bisexual men, and heterosexual sexual women are frowned upon in the swinger world and all the married couples here get all butthurt about it because whether want to openly admit it or not what I stated about the swinger world is true 90% of the time.

And I suffered no trauma in my life, and all men and women are narcissistic to varying degrees. And my three amazing young beautiful girlfriends are not imaginary, but since you're hitting on my girlfriends if I your wife was in my vision range she'll definitely be "invisible" and imaginary to me due to my personal physical preference.

Folks, let's not give this fire any more oxygen. The quote above demonstrates possible significant psychological trauma or damage that this individual may have suffered at some time in the past. In fact, it is almost pathognomonic for what used to be termed, in the DSM-V, as "narcissistic personality disorder". The OP has responded to all of our attempts to redirect what amounts to triggered narcissistic rage into productive conversation by utilizing grandiose projections of himself in order that his ego not be further damaged.

There is no arguing with an individual with these psychological characteristics. Focusing attention on him only increases his feelings of being "special" and "in control". No amount of logical reasoning will penetrate this pathology.

In the words of the WOPR computer from "War Games", (a reference which all of you who are ancient like me will understand)....."A strange game. The only way to win is not to play."

Let's not play here. Let's go play in the LS and leave the OP where he belongs....with his imaginary women, his narcissistic rage, and his self-ostracism from what is, in my mind, a vibrant and healthy community.

T

You're completely wrong about me.

Unsupported opinion, no basis for stats, facts not in evidence. Go away Nappy and take your imaginary friends and hand puppet with you.

Unsupported opinion, no basis for stats, facts not in evidence. Go away Nappy and take your imaginary friends and hand puppet with you.

No, you go away, little man.

@EastInWest

Everything you said about me is false.

I gave my factual assessment on how 90% of women in the swinger world are non-HWP , how I refuse to stick my penis inside non-HWP women, how single men, bisexual men, and heterosexual sexual women are frowned upon in the swinger world and all the married couples here get all butthurt about it because whether want to openly admit it or not what I stated about the swinger world is true 90% of the time.

And I suffered no trauma in my life, and all men and women are narcissistic to varying degrees. And my three amazing young beautiful girlfriends are not imaginary, but since you're hitting on my girlfriends if I your wife was in my vision range she'll definitely be "invisible" and imaginary to me due to my personal physical preference.

Correction: @Tiger

We understand you weren’t invited to the parties for HWP only and are not attracted to 90% of the swinger women. As a single male you were ignored and no one showed any interest until you brought your own date. I don’t understand why you feel the need to keep repeating yourself. Your opinion is yours, as mine is mine. My only question is what kind of middle name goes with Napoleon?

• Like 2

@Jane1902

Actually, I never signed up for HWP-parties. Before entering the swinger world I assumed all swinger clubs had a high percentage of HWP-women, I was proven wrong. And my first time at a swinger club I had single and married woman who wanted to have sex with me but I rejected them because I found them physically unattractive. The second time I went to a swinger club my girlfriend insisted on going with me. The couples who were rude to me the first time I came they approached me and my girlfriend, I told them straight up we're NOT INTERESTED. We were approached also by other couples but my girlfriend is a heterosexual woman, she's has absolutely no desire to be touched by a woman in a sexual manner, and when she made this clear to the bisexual single women and bisexual wives at the club they move on but gave her rude looks for the rest of the night. We wasn't even attracted to these couples to begin with. And the little weak husbands of these wives didn't even have the balls to correct their cunt-acting of a wife rude glances towards my girlfriend and I. My girlfriend told me to let it go and not approach their weak husband regarding their wife rude behavior. I notice also that most swinger husbands are the weak passive one in their marriage and the wife is the dominant one of the two. I can deal with rudeness because I can dish it back just as worst but I won't tolerate anyone being rude to my girlfriend for no reason. It was a bad experience for my girlfriend but we did meet just one heterosexual married couple who was very nice and pleasant to be around. We spent the last few hours of our time with them chatting, nothing sexual, physically they wasn't our type.

I keep having to "repeat myself" because I keep getting told I was rejected when that wasn't the case 99% of the time I was at swinger clubs.

• Like 1

@Jane1902

I keep having to "repeat myself" because I keep getting told I was rejected when that wasn't the case 99% of the time I was at swinger clubs.

We heard you the first time, Napoleon. We thought you were wrong then. After all your posts, we still do.

For the single men who like to get belligerent and whine - Zzzzzzzzzzz

I'm not single, I have three beautiful girlfriends.

We heard you the first time, Napoleon. We thought you were wrong then. After all your posts, we still do.

Got it. And I still know I'm right.

You're right in line with other Narcissists, Napoleon, including the one whose name you chose to use.

You're right in line with other Narcissists, Napoleon, including the one whose name you chose to use.

Napoleon is my actual legal first name(having to repeat myself again). And all men and women are narcissistic to varying degrees. Its what makes us human.

It's the "varying degree" that is to be reckoned with, Napoleon.

Purposefully working to NOT be a self absorbed, arrogant narcissist is actually what makes us human. Otherwise, you're no better than a peacock. In fact, I think Peacock would be a fine middle name for you. Napoleon Peacock aka Nappy-P. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it??

• Like 1

Purposefully working to NOT be a self absorbed, arrogant narcissist is actually what makes us human."

Well then you have a lot of personal development and work to do.

And I like peacocks.

So to recap Nappy went to a swingers club and assumed he would be more attracted to the women than he was and rejected women that showed any interest in him. There is a saying about making an ass of oneself when assuming things. Had he done a little research he might have found out about parties that require an application to attend, he would also risk rejection too.

So he has ranted, stated his limited experience over and over again. Peacock poop is very nasty stuff.

• Like 1

So to recap Nappy went to a swingers club and assumed he would be more attracted to the women than he was and rejected women that showed any interest in him. There is a saying about making an ass of oneself when assuming things. Had he done a little research he might have found out about parties that require an application to attend, he would also risk rejection too.

So he has ranted, stated his limited experience over and over again. Peacock poop is very nasty stuff.

You're actually right(FINALLY somebody said something accurate about me). I should have did more research and joined clubs that require an application to attend, that's my fault. And as far a rejection I've delt with massive amounts of rejection in the past in my personal and business life. Rejection nowadays to me is just as painful as not getting enough ketchup on my ordered burger - it's extremely insignificant and has little affect on me. The "only thing" that truly pissed me off at swinger clubs is how my heterosexual girlfriend was treated so rudely for not being bisexual by bisexual wives and their little spineless husbands not doing anything about it. Had I approached those little spineless husbands regarding their rude wives in defence of my girlfriend's honor, it would have caused a very uncomfortable scene for everyone that night at the swinger club. Women in the swinger world get a "free vagina/cunt pass" to be rude and inconsiderate towards others. I didn't want to spoil the mood for everyone so I kept my cool and there were actually a few couples who were very friendly towards me a my girlfriend.

We stayed a few hours longer chatting with them , we didnt gave sex with them, gave each other hugs and kisses then we left the club.

And stop repeating the same bogus assumptions and I won't have to keep repeating myself over the same crap. Its that simple.

You're actually right(FINALLY somebody said something accurate about me). I should have did more research and joined clubs that require an application to attend, that's my fault. And as far a rejection I've delt with massive amounts of rejection in the past in my personal and business life. Rejection nowadays to me is just as painful as not getting enough ketchup on my ordered burger - it's extremely insignificant and has little affect on me. The "only thing" that truly pissed me off at swinger clubs is how my heterosexual girlfriend was treated so rudely for not being bisexual by bisexual wives and their little spineless husbands not doing anything about it. Had I approached those little spineless husbands regarding their rude wives in defence of my girlfriend's honor, it would have caused a very uncomfortable scene for everyone that night at the swinger club. Women in the swinger world get a "free vagina/cunt pass" to be rude and inconsiderate towards others. I didn't want to spoil the mood for everyone so I kept my cool and there were actually a few couples who were very friendly towards me a my girlfriend.

We stayed a few hours longer chatting with them , we didnt gave sex with them, gave each other hugs and kisses then we left the club.

And stop repeating the same bogus assumptions and I won't have to keep repeating myself over the same crap. Its that simple.

If you think a husband is spineless because he is in an EQUAL relationship, then you're a dumbass. Women aren't to be controlled or ruled. Those of us who swing don't feel the need to "control" our women, as you keep saying. I highly doubt the level of rudeness you describe, and that's coming from a bi male swinger.

You exude an aura that women need to be controlled. I, and many other "spineless" swinger husbands reject the notion that our women need to be told how to behave, or need to be controlled. You don't seem to get that.

Furthermore, with your attitude towards women, I am certain you don't have a single girlfriend, let alone 3.

• Like 1

If you think a husband is spineless because he is in an EQUAL relationship, then you're a dumbass. Women aren't to be controlled or ruled. Those of us who swing don't feel the need to "control" our women, as you keep saying. I highly doubt the level of rudeness you describe, and that's coming from a bi male swinger.

You exude an aura that women need to be controlled. I, and many other "spineless" swinger husbands reject the notion that our women need to be told how to behave, or need to be controlled. You don't seem to get that.

Furthermore, with your attitude towards women, I am certain you don't have a single girlfriend, let alone 3.

Any man who sees his wife being rude to another man's woman out of spite and he does nothing to correct his wife's rude behavior is a spineless husband to me.

Had my girlfriend been rude to anyone's wife or girlfriend for no reason I would have the balls to address my girlfriend and correct her on her inappropriate behavior.

Put your rude wife in check when she's being rude to another man's woman for no reason if she's ever rude in that manner, or another man with less "tolerance" than me will put YOU and your wife in check. Got it????

And I stated nothing about controlling women, little man. There's a reason why my three very attractive and intelligent girlfriends who don't need me financially nor need me for anything else choose to be with me - I treat them extremely well and I never try and control them.

And no type of relationship is completely 50/50 equal between any two humans, Hollywood and Disney World lied to you.

Any man who sees his wife being rude to another man's woman out of spite and he does nothing to correct his wife's rude behavior is a spineless husband to me.

Had my girlfriend been rude to anyone's wife or girlfriend for no reason I would have the balls to address my girlfriend and correct her on her inappropriate behavior.

Put your rude wife in check when she's being rude to another man's woman for no reason if she's ever rude in that manner, or another man with less "tolerance" than me will put YOU and your wife in check. Got it????

And I stated nothing about controlling women, little man. There's a reason why my three very attractive and intelligent girlfriends who don't need me financially nor need me for anything else choose to be with me - I treat them extremely well and I never try and control them.

And no type of relationship is completely 50/50 equal between any two humans, Hollywood and Disney World lied to you.

Threats now? You're so tough. Wait, wasn't Napolean a little man? I think you have it backwards here. Looks like I touched a nerve...oh no!!! My sincerest wish is you were here to TRY to make good on your threat.

Im sure that you DO like peacocks Nappy P. They strut about, wiggle their decorated asses, squawk a bit and yet they are inevitably eaten for lunch by big dogs. I think we triggered you Nappy, primarily because we all know a crappy little fowl when we see one.

For the past eighteen years, Friends, I've watched this board go from belligerent and offensive to one of the most courteous sites on the net. I hate to see us go backward. Perhaps it's time to ignore this thread and allow it to be buried.

• Like 4

Threats now? You're so tough. Wait, wasn't Napolean a little man? I think you have it backwards here. Looks like I touched a nerve...oh no!!! My sincerest wish is you were here to TRY to make good on your threat.

I'm not threating anyone, sweet cheeks.

Apparently you don't have the balls or common sense to pull your woman to the side when she's being rude towards others for no reason.

If my girlfriend was being rude to you or your wife for no reason you wouldn't expect me to step in and tell my girlfriend to stop her rude behavior?

And no, you didn't hit a nerve.

Im sure that you DO like peacocks Nappy P. They strut about, wiggle their decorated asses, squawk a bit and yet they are inevitably eaten for lunch by big dogs. I think we triggered you Nappy, primarily because we all know a crappy little fowl when we see one.

Did you get "permission" from your "partner" to talk to strangers online?

Alura, I agree. Im done with Nappy P and his fowl personality.

• Like 1

Alura, I agree. Im done with Nappy P and his fowl personality.

Well, go away.

And my personality isn't fowl.