Emt

Wireless and Bluetooth vibes....could be fun when swapping...

So two idea I wanted to share based on a new vibe we got this week....

Still not sure how the rules work with hot links but it's a bullet vibe that's wrapped in silicone and has a 6" pull tab of silicone so it can be inserted vaginally and easily removed, unlike the chap-stick sized one I fucked into my wife's cervix and got lucky I was able to remove it....lesson learned there!

The new one is slightly bigger so it won't get stuck plus it comes with a wireless remote. I thought this would be fun to use when swinging. The first option would be I'd control the remote while we're talking to other couples. The second option would be for her or I to control the remote while she's with another male or female.

They also sell panty vibes that to the same but for specifically clit stimulation.

Has anyone tried this when swinging? Are toys welcome at clubs or are they reserved for house parties?

Thanks!

We saw one at fairvilla toy store in Orlando that actually paired with her phone so he could control it over the internet. How’s that for some long distance playing?

We saw one at fairvilla toy store in Orlando that actually paired with her phone so he could control it over the internet. How’s that for some long distance playing?

Yup, but within swinging, would these have a place?

Thanks

I have a small but powerful panty vibrator that is remote controlled. We don't use it when swinging. It is like a thick piece of chalk and I can put it down the front of my panties or pantyhose and rest it against my clit. It stays in place remarkably well and will slide into the little pocket that some panties have. We use it when we go out in public to a restaurant or bar or a vanilla house party. My husband turns it on to get me hot and see my reaction if I'm talking with someone. We've used it quite a few times and most of the times it has been just to tease me. If I get close, and have the ability, and if I can reach down and put a little more pressure on it, I can cum from it. I've had orgasms in front of people at a table and standing in a crowd. The only thing I don't like about it is that it has a little red light on it that is always on. So, I have to be very careful at night and letting anyone get a view at my thighs.

I don't like about it is that it has a little red light on it that is always on. So, I have to be very careful at night and letting anyone get a view at my thighs.

Hint from Heloise: Adhesive tape