LJ90

Not a classic "bigger cock" thread lol

Hi guys i have been wondering if my gf could accommodate a bigger cock, i mean something like 8" and thick or i dont know. Whats the point, im not a cuck, i have never been and i dont plan to be, its just a thought and im wondering because im 6.3-6.4" long and 6.2" around/circumference and i bottom her out if i pound her very hard, she complains that i hit her cervix and thats painful most of the times, she adores my girth and likes to be stretched every time (she is tight) . The thing is that she has only been with me, she has never experienced another cock, im her first and only at the moment, ofc i think thst is going to change soon because we are open to MFM and Swing ofc so... :)

So i would like to hear some experiences from people that had some similar situations. Do girls when aroused by the new cock stretch a bit or get wetter or something and everything gets fine or?

Mine is a little over seven and there have been times, doggy, that she's complained. The only guy I know of that has been larger was our first swap. He was larger around but not in length. She said she really enjoyed him. I do think that girth acceptance can be attained but I think that length (depth) isn't going to change.

Oh, and, she never complained about any of her male partners being too small.

• Like 1

Hi guys i have been wondering if my gf could accommodate a bigger cock, i mean something like 8" and thick or i dont know. Whats the point, im not a cuck, i have never been and i dont plan to be, its just a thought and im wondering because im 6.3-6.4" long and 6.2" around/circumference and i bottom her out if i pound her very hard, she complains that i hit her cervix and thats painful most of the times, she adores my girth and likes to be stretched every time (she is tight) . The thing is that she has only been with me, she has never experienced another cock, im her first and only at the moment, ofc i think thst is going to change soon because we are open to MFM and Swing ofc so... :)

So i would like to hear some experiences from people that had some similar situations. Do girls when aroused by the new cock stretch a bit or get wetter or something and everything gets fine or?

I am alittle above average so I've had no complaints but my wife likes a very large cock because she likes the pain and loves being stretched out. Its something that she can't get enough of...

My wife never seemed to really notice cock size much. I noticed that there is a certain body type that gets her juices literally flowing down her leg.

Hey my wife's weakness is a very large cock. She will act like a different person over it lol.

i’m on the small/average side so just about everyone we swing with is bigger than me. She definitely enjoys taking cocks in the 7-8” range especially if they are nice and thick and the guy knows how to please. Sadly, most guys are out of shape and don’t really know how to work their gear. I have seen her gush over guys with small cocks that are fit and really know how to please. I’m guessing this means it’s less about the tool and more about the handyman but hey what do I know.

Tnx for the replies guys!

I know the thing about size is not everything for every girl, im just wondering is it possible for her to take a bigger one even if now she feels pain... I mean, maybe if she is aroused extremly and eager to tske it, she could?

Tnx for the replies guys!

I know the thing about size is not everything for every girl, im just wondering is it possible for her to take a bigger one even if now she feels pain... I mean, maybe if she is aroused extremely and eager to take it, she could?

Anatomically she is built for birthing so "CAN?" yes.

How about "Wants to?"

She isn't a race car "Can she do 200 if I tweak the fuel injection?"

You are plenty to please most any woman and more importantly you please her. Concentrate on that.

• Like 1

She isn't a race car "Can she do 200 if I tweak the fuel injection?"

You are plenty to please most any woman and more importantly you please her. Concentrate on that.

I agree completely, but I'd be lying if I said that didn't sound like a fun approach.

Lol good comparison, my bad.

I know ofc, i was only thinking about if happens to find a good looking man or cpl where the man is huge. Nothing else.

Simple let her decide, if needs be you can enforce her decision. NO and STOP are the same thing.

• Like 1

Also i guess she would be soaking wet seeing another cock for the first time so everything could be great for her

From what I can see, men are more obsessed with dick size than women. I’m also noticing all the big dicks like to post about their size. That is not to say I don’t notice a bigger one and I’m not the only one who notices when I’m a group. Even guys will notice when someone is bigger. Guys will also notice big tits even though so many have said they like smaller boobs. Back to big cocks, I don’t need a big one. It’s more of an attraction that I might want to play with because it’s there. Stroke, play and maybe oral. It’s a visual thing. Having sex with a large one isn’t much different than a smaller one. I think I feel a bigger difference with a wider one than a longer one. I think I might not be as tight as other women and that’s why I can’t tell.

• Like 1

If my wife likes a guy and his dick is as big as an index finger or bigger, she can clamp down, squeeze and enjoy it. She doesn't expect the guy to bring everything to the party and do all the work.

Vaginas are stretchy and can be very accommodating you guys just have to let a woman actually warm up and find the path, cause we got organs in our bodies.  Now some women are gonna be on the shallow side, and some women are deeper.  I am deeper but very tight.  But if a guy tries to shove ten inches in before I've warmed up it hurts, and I gotta be in the right position to accommodate it all.  Its a dick not a ram rod.