fairladyz33

Friend cumming in the wife

We play with a couple we’ve known for over 10 years, last 3 where we have swapped. Even then at the beginning it didn’t happen immediately. If I remember correctly it happened on our 3rd or 4th date. My wife was and still is more interested in sharing herself with my friends wife. That said, sex isn’t sex to her unless she gets filled up. My friend totally respected her wishes until she was ready. Finally out of the blue really it happened. He asked, she agreed and he entered her from behind, while she was servicing his wife. He continued until he asked her if it was ok for him to cum inside. I’ll never forget that moment to hear her say “Yes”. Watching my friend unload in her awesome! Not 1 minute later I entered her and unload my load. Since then it’s all open without any reservations.

• Like 2

I have told this story before but long story short we started with a nice massage for her that turned into a MFM, he was first to penetrate my wife with our permission, she was nervous at first then her body took over(instinct) as he thrusted. As he was about to cum, she was moaning he pulls his cock out, she reaches for him and he says ..."I am gonna cum"... and she puts it back in, he looks at me, he thrusts a couple more times and she screams (never said to me) "fuck me, put your seed in me, put a baby in me..." as he lost it in her. I could see in slow motion he cock pulsating in her. Very erotic...

We play with a couple we’ve known for over 10 years, last 3 where we have swapped. Even then at the beginning it didn’t happen immediately. If I remember correctly it happened on our 3rd or 4th date. My wife was and still is more interested in sharing herself with my friends wife. That said, sex isn’t sex to her unless she gets filled up. My friend totally respected her wishes until she was ready. Finally out of the blue really it happened. He asked, she agreed and he entered her from behind, while she was servicing his wife. He continued until he asked her if it was ok for him to cum inside. I’ll never forget that moment to hear her say “Yes”. Watching my friend unload in her awesome! Not 1 minute later I entered her and unload my load. Since then it’s all open without any reservations.
  • Like 1

Comdomless sex with me is always a mess, It doesn't mater if is hubby or another guy, I can't hold cum inside me, immediately after the penis loses erection everything starts coming out.... I always need a towel next to me

If I was condomless with someone I usually sit in the toilet for a minute before clean myself with the Baby-Wipes and then resume actions.

In very rare occasions I have taken two loads inside me, one guy immediately after the other but I can tell you it is a huge sticky mess.

The only downside: more than one guy cum inside me -> I do not why but I feel my pussy smells funny for hours even after shower...

Me and my best friend were fucking my wife without a condom and she ended up pregnant.

• Like 1

... That said, sex isn’t sex to her unless she gets filled up. .. he entered her from behind, while she was servicing his wife. He continued until he asked her if it was ok for him to cum inside.. Watching my friend unload in her awesome! Not 1 minute later I entered her and unload my load. Since then it’s all open without any reservations.
Much like it is for us, except our first venture my wife went bareback with an ex alone. I didn't want to inhibit them.

my wife and i have been "hooking up" with a friend of mine for a while now, but lately I've been fantasizing about my buddy leaving his load in my wife. he talks about it with her all the time when they chat, and have barebacked for a while now. it's such a turn on ( i also fantasize about cumming in his wife but she dont like me) to watch them. she even teases me with it when her and i fuck.

should i let him cum in her?

That is so hot. Ur wives are lucky to have men like u. I can't wait for my husband to accept everything we been planning. I'd love to one day meet a couple like you.

Mrs Doc likes to have her orgasms with a dick in her and she really likes it when her partner cums rather than banging away for hours. I don't look for sloppy seconds but I don't mind either so if she wants me at some point after someone has cum in her Im happy to be there.

One of the hottest moments I can remember, we were side by side on our bed, the other guy was fucking her missionary and his wife had been riding me. She came several times and then went down on me. The husband whispered, "Im getting close" and I saw her grab his ass, pull him in deeper as she said, barely loud enough for me to hear, "cum in me". He did and as he did, she came again. It was sooo hot to watch and hear that I lasted about 2 more strokes with his wife before I came in her mouth. We're going to see that couple at a party next week, we're looking forward to that!

• Like 3

I've answered this elsewhere, it's a popular topic. While we have no problem in principle, it just makes us feel better about the risk of STDs, even with known partners, not to do this. She's a meticulously tidy who would rather swallow or wash up immediately, and the "sloppy seconds" situation holds no appeal to me, so we don't feel like we're missing out on anything.

In principle, though? It'd be pretty hot. Her mild anxiety afterwards would not be worth it for either of us.