webbguy

Should I include nude pics with my ad?

I have an ad on a swing site, and I have some nude pics there. I am a single guy here (my lady lives in another state, she approves of me meeting nice people). I haven't met anyone yet. Could the pics be the problem? I am a nudist and say that in my ad, but no replies!! Thanks for any info, I am a nice guy!

Probably more so (in this order)

1. You are a single guy (single guys don't get a lot of response in general because there are so many of them).

2. You have a girlfriend that lives 600 miles away which puts your singleness into question (even tho you say she approves how does anyone really know).

In general as a single guy your best bet is probably to respond to other people's ads openly and honestly. Give them a chance to check out your profile and if they are interested, get back to you.

• Like 2

The main pic is a face pic, so not all are nude. Thanks and looking forward to replies!

I'm not speaking for all women, but -I- personally would pass over a single male's add that included nude pics.

flamethrow *Gets ready to be flamed*

Women are not as visually stimulated as men, its more of a mental thing.

I know I'm more attracted to what the penis is attatched to.

IMHO, a man seems desperate if he's "pimping" his cock rather than his warm smile in a G-rated pic or unique personallity that may come across in a nicely written add.

I'm not bashing nude pics---please don't think that's the case. After contact has been made pics can be fun to exchange. I just think its more important to get your personallity across in an add.

I think you might get more responses that way. :kissface:

I'm not speaking for all women, but -I- personally would pass over a single male's add that included nude pics.

Women are not as visually stimulated as men, its more of a mental thing.

You may not be speaking for all women, but I suspect you are speaking for a large majority. I agree totally.

Does anyone remember quite a few years back when some magazine along the lines of Playboy came out for women? Thinking of it, it may have been called "Playgirl." Anyway, it was on the market for a while, but to my knowledge, no longer is. More than anything, I think it was a novelty type of thing for women. I bought one or two copies but was sort of "ho-hum" about it. The visuals just didn't hold my interest.

I don't have a problem with nude pics in a profile, as long as they are...

a) not the primary pics

b) not the majority of the pics

c) full body, not just cock shots.

I am the total opposite of Vespertine... I like seeing and reading as much as I can first.

If what you mean by 'tasteful' is a nice derriere shot or a full back with you looking over your shoulder...oh yeah! I like to see a face shot too...but...you had best have a great ‘tool shot’ in reserve ( not on public display but there if I ask for it) because to me - size does matter ( see my BMW mini discussion on our SLS profile...lmao) It is not the only thing that matters but it can be the deciding factor.

It is sort of like the choice between two cars and the second one comes with a multiple CD changer in the trunk... I will go for that one...the one that will make me sing for hours... (Wink)

The ones I ignore are the "tool shot only" or leads with the "tool shot”, when I see that it speaks volumes. It says - “I am a dick".

You know, I started to do a search on that before I posted, but thought, no...it hasn't been around in years. Just goes to show....

I'm not one for fantasizing so that may have something to do with my lack of visual interest. Looking at pictures really doesn't do anything for me other than to let me know if the person falls somewhere within my realm of interest on a general basis. So, for me, nude photos would be of no more interest than fully clothed photos.

I've always been confused myself on swing sites about my pics. The fact is... all women, like all men... are different.

Some will be pissed you have nude pics or just skip over them.

And if you don't post any, they won't bother to speak to you until they see a cock picture.

You can't win for losing by trying to please everyone out there. I say put whatever pics up you want.

You can't win for losing by trying to please everyone out there. I say put whatever pics up you want.

Now that is a true statement Adidas. I addressed something similar in a thread posted by frenzb4sex about what should be included in a book for swingers. Essentially, there is something for everyone.

My dad used to repeat some expression...wish I could remember it, but it was along the lines of you can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time. Whatever...I never get these expressions right! But you get the point.

You know, I really don't mind nude shots, but I agree cock shots can be annoying....I just don't really find those to be a turn on myself. Most of the time I just laugh and laugh at them....I am a meanie!!

WOW! Thank you all for the advice!!!! Last night I changed my pics, and got a reply! :lol: A very nice couple, we talked and had a very sexy night of fun!! She was a VERY beautiful lady. We really enjoyed a nice hot 3some! Thanks to all the people here who responded to my question. I have a nice polo shirt and jeans on in my ad , and it got me the hottest night I have had in a long time!!! :) LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

When I get some time and a little more privacy (and a better digital camera...hurry up payday :sad: ) I'm going to experiment with posting pictures of me in different rooms in different states of undress, culminating with a full frontal nude. It will be the LAST picture in a series of about eight and, if nothing else, should get me one or two responses to my emails.

Or not. My last search on SLS showed that the only single female in my area actually looking to meet a single man is already writing me, so I must have done something right so far.

Thank you all for the great advice! Last night I changed my pics and got a reply from a very nice couple! We talked and had a very hot 3some !! I posted a reply to another post about nude guys in a club, Thank you all for giving me a great night of hot sex!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!! :)

Gee, You are welcome webbguy- we are just sorry we couldn't help you out personaly ( wicked wink). It is nice to meet a single male who has asked for advice sincerly, implemented it and been successful becasue of it.

I know I have asked for advice in the past and found this board more helpful than any girlfreind, psychologist or dear abby ever could be.

Good luck in all your future encounters.

This one deserves a bump for -

1. Some really good responses from a female perspective on the whole dick pic question.

2. For the Playgirl magazine reference. I had forgotten about that one! And yes, they are still around (sort of).

Mrs. Cplnuswing doesn't mind seeing a few dick pics, as long as they aren't of the the totally unsolicited variety popping up on your phone/email, and if on a profile, aren't the only type of pictures there since that says way more about the guy than what it says about his cock.

A nude pic in the adv is a no no for us. We don’t send nudes if anyone asks for one. It’s usually a giveaway that it’s a pic collector. For couples the most important picture is the ones of both of you TOGETHER. If you can’t send a normal picture we will be turned off. If eventually a nude is sent we are looking for a close up dick picture and not a close up puss. Yes we will eventually get to see all that only if we click.

I for one am not overly turned on by the size.

• Like 1

A few years ago on another site we included only pictures of the wife for many of the reasons cited above. After a while we started to get a few complaints (suggestions?) as there was nothing to go on for the wife of the other couple. Since then we've added a few of the husband (nude) together with the wife - seems to have solved that problem.

• Like 3

The first couple we ever met was because of a nude picture. Back when Craigslist had adult ads we contacted a number of couples and single women looking for our first. All were phony ads. We were only looking for a unicorn woman which we found doesn’t exist. One day we were contacted by a couple. We thought another phony. The PICTURE was attached and we were sure they were phony. She was too pretty and he was very hung. We played the game and made a date. They were real.

Looking back we only answered because of what we thought was a scam photo.

Women are always complaining about dick pics even if they have pictures even more revealing of themselves available on a site. I’d stick with clothed or shirtless on a beach. If you have an especially large endowed than I’d say that in the advertisement because some girls are specifically looking for that.

"If you have an especially large endowed than I’d say that in the advertisement because some girls are specifically looking for that."

Well, my wife has been with larger men from time to time. But we simply don't take it seriously when guys tell us they are large in their ad or before we play. They often either exaggerate or simply don't understand they are the same relative size most of us are. And you do know how easy it is to photoshop a picture, right?

Basically, my wife assumes it will be a 'normal' size until she's holding it and says, "Ooooohh!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and to add to this. We find a correlation between men who brag about their penis size and their level of being an asshole. We won't play with many of the men who are like this, and from experience my wife knows that the guys who do brag aren't very good lovers - even the few that really do have a big dick.

• Like 2

In the end you have to look at what makes you comfortable. Theres not satisfying everyone. Ideally you want pictures that both reveal your personality and interests, and show your physical attributes. Conversely I've seen people say they are turned off by pics of your motorcycle, guitar collection, cars,, boats, or ben your basement sex room. Other folks want to see all that, or some of it but not too much. Others want to see at leach one pic of the penis some even want the erect view, others are turned off & will pass without looking at the rest of the profile.

We have no problem with people posting nudes of their whole body at all! We enjoy naked people. We do however have no interest in just close up pictures of a cock, pussy or boobs. If we can’t see the body they are attached to we are not going to find anything attractive about them. We just assume they are attached to a fugly body. Won’t even give people the time of day if they just have close ups of their privates. Men or women.

• Like 1