eldiablo311

Should I let my wife fuck my good friend?

A couple of days later, my husband told me.thay she invited him over alone so we had to call it quits. I think if you are going to go in this direction, it's important to make sure they are in a solid mental space to avoid an confusion.

(I know you know this, but the old saying...friends out of swingers, not swingers out of friends comes to mind...)

I see men and women in situations like this from time to time; they're single, they've been single for a while, and they're just having a hard time finding the right person. Yet, as most humans do, they want sex, and miss having it. I've wanted to reach out to such people before, and let them know it can happen if they want, but I keep coming back to that old saying. I think people who aren't swingers don't fully understand the implications of what it all means. It sounds like this woman didn't really get it either. And that's really the rub with having sex with good friends; the expectations aren't really understood, and the non-swinger participant doesn't really get it.