Lionheart72

Why bareback?

As a data guy, I just briefly want to take issue with this statistic. While it may be true of the general population, it is well worth remembering that swingers represent a high risk subgroup. While I do not have the statistic on hand, and frankly would be surprised if anyone has actually done a representative study, it is a reasonable supposition that because swingers have more sex partners than members of the general population, there is a greater likelihood of swingers contracting such diseases... and because swingers are a relative small and self-contained subgroup, it is therefore likely that the diseases - once introduced into the subgroup would have a higher relative rate of infection.

Also the population of swingers in general, while it skews toward the 40-50 age range, is not exclusive to that age range. With younger partners being both desirably and statistically more likely to be carriers, the likelihood that they will introduce the infection into the subgroup can also be supposed to higher than average.

Or, in the words of Mark Twain - "Lies, damn lies and statistics." :)

I'm not sure either of you are entirely right. While swingers admit to multiple partners, MANY married people have affairs or other sexual encounters without admitting to it, so the statistics on that are very unreliable. AND even those statistics we do have indicate that the majority of both married men and women have had extra marital sex at some time or other whether once or more often. An one would reasonably expect them to be less careful about safe sex practices than experienced swingers.

• Like 1

My wife loves cum - in her pussy, in her mouth (always swallows) or in her ass. Since having some minor prostate surgery I have retrograde ejaculations (it goes the other way) - in other words I have dry orgasms. There's only one way she's can get come now - from another man.

• Like 3

I'm not sure either of you are entirely right. While swingers admit to multiple partners, MANY married people have affairs or other sexual encounters without admitting to it, so the statistics on that are very unreliable. AND even those statistics we do have indicate that the majority of both married men and women have had extra marital sex at some time or other whether once or more often. An one would reasonably expect them to be less careful about safe sex practices than experienced swingers.

You are so right. One has to be crazy to believe that if your partner is having an affair they are practicing safe sex only. Me thinks bareback and some crazy stuff e.g. cum in face, mouth, pussy, ass etc... to be honest. Stuff they would not really do with you.

• Like 1

You are so right. One has to be crazy to believe that if your partner is having an affair they are practicing safe sex only. Me thinks bareback and some crazy stuff e.g. cum in face, mouth, pussy, ass etc... to be honest. Stuff they would not really do with you.

WHAT? If they won't do those kind of pretty normal things with their spouse, no wonder someone is cheating!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

some crazy stuff e.g. cum in face, mouth

I've literally never gotten a blowjob without either cumming on the woman's face/breasts or in her mouth. Mrs. E has never given one, unless the guy just couldn't cum at all. I'm not sure why this is "crazy stuff...they would not really do with you".

I have to admit I like the thrill of going bareback into a strange pussy. I've been lucky so far and would probably have a different story if I had received a gift

• Like 2

I have to admit I like the thrill of going bareback into a strange pussy. I've been lucky so far and would probably have a different story if I had received a gift
Me as well but also seeing another male cum inside my wife´s pussy...
  • Like 2

So we have always used condoms during intercourse. It did not stop me from getting trich and BV. You can get an STD from oral just as easy as from intercourse. HPV is also extremely common, with the majority of sexually active people coming in contact with it at some point in their lives. For most people, they naturally clear the HPV on their own, no treatment necessary. Some kinds cause warts, others can cause cervical cancer. Condoms will not prevent all STD's. They only help prevent certain ones like gonorrhea and chlamydia to name a couple. And they must be used 100% of the time and perfectly each time for them to work. Most people do not use them perfectly. Selective playing can lower your risk but you must be able to trust your play partners are tested. But there isn't a test for every STD. And not everyone will have symptoms. We have only ever not used condoms with one couple- the only couple we are playing with now. Yes, we are taking a risk, but we do love the feel of sex without barriers. For me it causes less vaginal dryness and irritation. I also love the feel of hot cum whether it be from my own guy or hers. We have been tested for everything there is a test for and we are clear. I can be reasonably sure we do not have an STD but you never know. We have an agreement that if we want to have sex with another couple then we will tell our current couple before we play next time so condoms can be discussed. Both guys say sex feels better bareback and both have had erection issues when using them. It would also break the mood to have to put on a new one every time we changed positions or partners. I'm a communicable disease nurse so I have easy access to testing and I am pretty knowledgeable on the topic of STDs so I know what risk we are taking. To each his own though. What works for us may not be for everyone.

• Like 1

seeing another male cum inside my wife´s pussy...

Man, I wish I could see it, but my wife is not that transparent. What I have seen is when a guy stops pumping with his hips and his prostate (between his ball sack and asshole) starts pumping cum in her pussy. Makes me want to be the next guy in.

• Haha 1
  • Hot! 1

My wife only makes bareback love. She likes the feeling of skin on skin, natural. When we first started to play with friends she asked if in was OK with her making love bareback. My fri ends wife felt the same way. It was bareback from the start.

The sensation of cumming inside a lover is unequaled. My wife only wants one lover and he knows what she likes. Her inside filled with warm cum. His wife feels the same.

We had a threesome with condoms, it wasnot fun. As soon as couple number three left, we went for it bareback with our frienfp d's, it was fantastic.

• Like 2

When we started we used condoms but one night my wife got caught up and forgot so now more or less now we go bare only if we know the couple

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Find a cute fluffy adorable kitten.

Now put on a glove to pet it.

That's good, but I like Daniel Tosh's explanation: Sex with a condom on is like picking up dogshit with a plastic bag on your hand. You know you're touching dogshit, but you don't freak out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You can get an STD from oral just as easy as from intercourse.

I've got to comment on risks, since there seems to be a lot of bizarre logic going on. I'm not going to state exact risks, because the people that don't want to use a condom will find the risk they want, and the people using condoms will find a different one. I want to comment on relative risk.

FYI, many people (studies will vary, but it's sizeable) have an STD and don't know it. Many others (some in this thread) think an STD is such a dumb thing to worry about, it would be stupid of them to tell you about theirs, because you'll miss out on great sex for no good reason. Many other people feel that if they have it, then it's no big deal for you to have it either, besides, they can convince themselves that the odds of you getting it from them are lower than being struck by lightning. Therefore, ASKING PEOPLE IF THEY HAVE IT IS NOT THE SAME AS TESTING! It's not about them being "nice", it's about them being humans and we are really good at denying facts we don't like.

Oral has lower (in some cases none) transmission rates that vaginal or anal sex, if you don't have any open sores in your mouth. Keeping the semen out of your mouth lowers it even further (for diseases present in semen). It still can make sense to use a condom during PIV and PIA, even if you choose not to during oral.

Some argue that test results are useless since you've probably had sex since the test, and the test may have missed one you just got anyway. This sounds like logic, but let me explain why that's so dumb you almost can't have thought about it and still believe it. Here goes my reasoning on why the test is far better than no test. Take an example guy named Rod. Rod has been sexually active for 10 years, with an average of 10 partners per year for 100 total. Suppose I tell you that Rod has HIV. Now, what are the odds that he got it from the last sex parner? That's right, it's 1%. So, if Rod had gotten a test a month ago, there's a 99% chance that the test would have found his HIV, and only a 1% chance that it missed it due to being a month old.

So, if you run across somebody like Rod that passed a test a month ago, then there's a 1% chance that test is fooling you. Let's add in some more fluff for various other reasons (test inaccuracy or ?), and call it a 5% chance that the test is fooling you. There are people that will tell you (I've read it on this board), that a month old test is no better than no test at all, so you might as well just never use condoms. As you can see by my example, the chances of getting an STD from somebody that tested clean a month ago is about 95% lower than the chances of getting one from a similar individual who's never been tested. If I can lower my odds by 95%, I'm pretty happy.

People will tell you that your long term partner could be cheating on you without using condoms, so you might as well swing without condoms since the risk is there. Again, let's look at relative risk here. If my wife is cheating unprotected, it's got to be with a fairly limited group and certainly a limited number of times per month (I'm with her most of the time). The chances that she will contract something from that limited pool are much lower than the odds we will catch something from both of us perusing clubs unprotected. Just as a pure numbers game, the fact that she MIGHT be cheating ONCE IN A WHILE, doesn't compare to throwing the condoms out the window at a gangbang. The numbers are not the same.

The thing about STDs is that a sizable percentage of the US has an incurable STD (according to the news, but not this forum), but you'll almost never find somebody that can bring themselves to tell you they have one. It's not in our nature to give away that kind of disparaging information. It's in our nature to fool ourselves into believing whatever we have to believe to keep doing what we love to do. Let me ask you this, do you know any swingers that love the lifestyle so much, they wouldn't stop doing it no matter what? Well, those people aren't going to tell you about their STD (yes, there are exceptions, so don't bother pointing out you found one).

Having said all that, I'll tell you my preference: bareback. I can enjoy the mechanical parts of sex with a condom on, but I pretty much will never orgasm, and I only do it to show off. I use condoms just long enough to decide if we might be compatible enough for a long term relationship. I realize there's risk, but there's less risk in long term relationships. That's the best I can do.

Everybody else will do whatever they want, and I only wish them to do so with a full understanding of the relative risks.

• Like 2