Jonrob

Hey...looking for younger people

I'm a good looking 30 year old male and always been curious about group sex and swinging and it's something I want to try. I've done MMF FFM. I'm strictly straight and find it difficult to find people online, all the sites I go on seem to be people aged 45+.

I have not found this to be the case at all. What sites are you on? I'm not sure where West Midlands is? If you tell us what state you are in we might be able to tell you what websites are good in your area.

We know hundreds of couples in their 30's and early 40's who swing. I would say only about a quarter of them play with single males, though. Since you've had some threesomes, I would suggest you ask the couples you play with to pass your info on to their friends and consider inviting you when they have parties.

That's because you're a single male. They are a dime a dozen on line and gee-whiz, what 30 year old single guy isn't curious about group sex and swinging? Find a woman, build a relationship, discuss group sex and swinging with HER and if she is interested, you won't find it nearly as difficult to find people on line. Otherwise, you're just another horny guy looking for NSA sex.

• Like 1

That's because you're a single male. They are a dime a dozen on line and gee-whiz, what 30 year old single guy isn't curious about group sex and swinging? Find a woman, build a relationship, discuss group sex and swinging with HER and if she is interested, you won't find it nearly as difficult to find people on line. Otherwise, you're just another horny guy looking for NSA sex.

lol very well said Padoc.

I'm a good looking 30 year old male and always been curious about group sex and swinging and it's something i want to try I've done MMF FFM I'm strictly straight find it difficult to find people on line

As Padoc said there are a huge amount of similar guys as you on the internet. It doesn't mean that some aren't more interesting than others. You really do have to make yourself more attractive by making effort in writing like something personal where the couple can feel it is not a copy/paste and you spent time. Take time to make beautiful pictures of yourself. Don't be pushy and try to get what the couple is looking for exactly. As couples are so much in demand, you do have to make steps towards them and they don't have to make much effort. If someone write us something not so interesting and too much missing information, no photos or only cocks photos, we're not going to reply to that guy with questions or pulling things out of him, we will just delete the message and move to another of the hundreds other guys writing us.

Let say you go to a party where there are hundreds of guys trying to seduce the only girl. Unless you are a rock star, you need to work hard.

We're in the west midlands also and we use fabswingers site , it's good but it's not magic, you aren't going to be inundated with requests for sex overnight, but if you want some advice I have a list.

1)nice fully clothed pics with face included, your a single guy so what's up with showing your face, by doing so you already have a leg up on 75% of the other single men profiles.

2) don't overdo the cock picks , most people aren't that bothered what it looks like and any more than 2 pics kinda looks like your in love with your own dick.

3)get involved in the forums and resist the urge to instantly jump on any woman that replies to a post.

4) only contact people that are looking for single males, seems obvious but many do and it's the quickest way to get blocked.

5)when messaging you need to write at least a couple of sentences, always offer information about yourself and not just ask a load of questions. We get a lot of messages that are just 4 or 5 questions in quick succession , we read them and then go " hang on a a minute! I know nothing about this guy, why would I answer all these!

Hope it's some help.

The other thing you can do is get yourself to social meets, they happen regularly all over the Midlands and meeting people face to face will always be better than just looking at a profile

This post is not the original post. Title was "hey", nothing after. Text stopped after "I'm strictly straight and find it difficult to find people online" there was no "all the sites I go on seem to be people aged 45+."

We did answer to this.

Now and didn't know you could still edit after people answered, it was edited. Probably because the OP didn't like the answers he got. This is very annoying and such a waist of time.