njbm

Weird event at hotel party

We meet a couple at a selective hotel party. My wife starts to play with the other husband, I start to play with the other wife. A single guy walks into the room, takes his penis out, puts it the mouth of the woman I am playing with. She turns to him, starts giving him oral and plays with him to the exclusion of me.

I give it sometime, expecting her to turn back to me. I've done MFM before, I don't mind being in a threesome. But she ignored me and played with the single guy. If he was coupled, I could have played with the woman he brought, but he wasn't. So I got up and got dressed. And so did my wife.

Lessons learned: get to know people a little better before playing. Not a big fan of single guys at hotel parties. A friend said if you're going to a picnic, you have to bring your own ham sandwich.

Any other thoughts?

• Like 2

Did you and your wife have any conversation with the couple before playing? Did the couple say anything when you and your wife left?

That's definitely not my usual experience. If another guy wants to join when I'm playing with someone else, he usually asks for permission, not just whip out his cock and stick it in my face. And I wouldn't ignore whoever I'm playing with and not say anything. Without knowing more, I don't think the problem lies so much with the single guy as with the couple you were playing with.

• Like 3

We did briefly talk with the couple. They knew people we know. But a single woman friend was trying to warn me that this woman was flaky. We were on our way to the bedroom at that point and I didn't want to pull the plug. I think that I was too anxious to play and we should have talked with this other couple more.

Our single woman friend was in the room at the time and in overnight emails she called the other woman's behavior weird. We've been in the lifestyle for 3 years and this was a first. We were disappointed that the couple did not talk to us to see what the problem was. I just think she was selfish and rude.

Agreed that was rude on her part. However, some people get caught up in the moment and don't notice the other people around them. I just bet if you'd started playing with her at the same time, that would have been just fine. When emotions are high, we tend to get a little careless. :)

I was playing with her at the same time as the other guy. With the reflection of time, I conclude that she was rude and self absorbed. Not a good play partner for me.

• Like 1

If it were me, I would have just cut in and started playing with my wife.

This also works well when the other other partner is unable to perform or under performs.

• Like 1

I am not harsh when the other guy has performance trouble. I want my wife pleased. I've been there with failure to launch, especially after the condom goes on. I think the husband relayed the message to his wife after my wife got up and left him.

• Like 1