Shemurmurs

Coworker at the club- not as devastating as first thought

That doesn't surprise me. People who would be shocked by you going to a club would be very unlikely to go there themselves.

I once ran into a VP that worked in my building. He was there with his wife and I saw them first...also had that moment of panic "OMG, we have to go!!" Ultimately, I walked up and introduced my spouse and we shared a drink and a smoke together on the patio. I said "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?" He replied, "And tonight this is Vegas".

I thought it would be awkward at work, but it really wasn't. Whenever we passed in the hallway, we would simply exchange a knowing smile. I never told his secret and I don't think he ever told mine. He is no longer with the company...

• Like 2

We happened to bump into one of Mr. intuition's coworkers at a local hotel lounge. We would often go there to people watch over beer and nachos, and we happened to notice her and her husband, obviously at a first meeting with another couple. It's easy to spot: just listen for conversation that sounds like they've known each other for years, but they're asking questions to which long-time friends should already know the answers. Anyway, she hadn't seen us. We got up to leave and Mr. intuition smiled and said hello as we walked past them. She looked horrified. The next day she had a very long, very unnecessary explanation about who this other couple was and why they were meeting them. So, if we weren't sure who they were or why they were all meeting - as if we would care - she made it perfectly obvious with the lie.

I think if we ran into someone at a club, we'd be sure to touch base with them so there wasn't any awkwardness on Monday morning. If it was us running into someone outside of a club while meeting play friends, we'd probably hide in plain sight by telling them the truth. They'd never believe it anyway.

• Like 1

At Desires, we met a couple that lived in the next block over. We were both nervous but also curious in that we had never seen them before, although this in condo land in Chicago so lots of resides per street, per building. The funny thing, we go back to the city and have never seen them since.

Sabrina and I were regulars at an on premises swing club in El Paso, TX, Quiet Encounters. One Saturday night we were in the back people watching. We walked into one of the open rooms and there were several couples in various stages of having sex. I recognized one of the males who was being ridden by a pretty hot 🔥 female. When he saw me, he immediately jumped up, grabbed his "girlfriend" and started to get dressed. I told Sabrina who he was and we walked over to where he was standing in his underwear with his girlfriend, in just her thigh highs (she was 🔥 btw). Sabrina and I told them it was OK, we were all there for the same reason, great sex, lol. 

They got partially dressed and came over to where we were sitting. We found out that although they were playing together, they were both single, FWBs. We had some great conversation, and ended up back where we started, in an open room with all of us naked and playing. It was the beginning of some great sex as couples and with each of the as singles. Just as an FYI, we would run into people I worked with quite frequently. 

Not an in-person meeting, but we once received a message on SLS that began, “ Well, this is certainly awkward” … it was from a relative!