invrpm

Bigger penises than mine.

Having seen the look of pain on my wife's face when a guy goes too deep, I can say she likes me just the way I am.

It sounds like she starts to open up about sex and you just need to navigate around things she doesn’t want to talk about. She was obviously trying to be totally honest about enjoying an experience with a larger size penis. But obviously she doesn’t like the guy and wanted it not to be about some asshole she hates. That’s when you navigate to being happy and interested in knowing she experienced pleasure. You need to ask question about her not some guy she dated she doesn’t like anymore. You need to keep her excited about sex and being comfortable about sharing. Many of us girls are exploring and unknowing to what pleases us and are wanting to find it. My husband asked me about past lovers and honestly I told him some was a bit bigger and smaller in different ways but very similar. My husband being 6 1/2” long and 5” around obviously very average. I said the sex was all very good with the different guys sizes 5”-7 1/2” about and very similar in thickness. At the time my husband had asked me to have a threesome wanting to watch me enjoy his friends much bigger cock. I asked exactly how big was his friend also adding I didn’t need another man to satisfy me he was doing fine. When he told me 9 1/2” long and 6 3/4” thick around I reminds my husband I’m only 4’10” and 93 lbs lol. We talked allot about it over a few weeks time and I was able to trust it wouldn’t hurt our marriage. I also was excited having never fucked a huge cock and desired wanting to try his friend for size. I was also attracted to his friend and enjoyed being around him so that made it easier. The sex was amazing and I enjoyed my first vaginal orgasm during sex. My husband didn’t get jealous and was able to handle me enjoying sex more with his friend. It was a wonderful experience I never regretted and love them both!!

Hello. I have a question about guys with bigger penises than mine. Me and my girl are starting out in the swinging scene and have not done anything yet with another couple but I am kinda freaking out here. I'm on the low side of average and want and have tried to please my girl with extensions but she does not like toys whatsoever. I know in the past the partners she had were all around the same size or an inch bigger and she never really felt anything with them. I have like awakened her sexuality in that I've gotten her to learn to squirt and she enjoys sex much better as she said she never did. However, she said she had sex with one guy she felt something with, the ONLY guy she felt something with and he was big like 9 inch long a 2 inches wide...

So my question to the men here is after reading all the back story and can relate to the "you're fine" bullshit women say because their men can't please them like they remember being pleased...

If my wife likes a guy and his dick is as big as an index finger or bigger, she can clamp down, squeeze, get him to bang up against her clit, and enjoy it as much as anything. She doesn't expect the guy to bring everything to the party and do all the work.

Wow. Ah, well, maybe it may not help with the insecurity, but I have had a lot of beautiful cocks fuck into me. I love it and some of the experiences have been magical. Some have, on any given day, been better than with my husband. It doesn't mean my husband isn't good in bed, he's great. One of the reasons we swing is to experience new things and have an exceptional lay. It doesn't mean I am going to fall in love or leave my husband. It just means it was awesome.

I just recently had a very small penis fuck me into a crazy woman state of mind. My pussy had something new and completely different. He was a very young man with a 4 inch penis. It was thin, dark purple, and cut into me like a knife! He had small tight little balls and managed to pop them in and out of my cunt! My husband can't manage that one. I came so damn hard, I lost my breath and almost passed out. And when he pulled it out of me after cumming, all that sex came bubbling and frothing out of me and his little penis was still hard like a finger and twitching. I thought an alien had fucked me! Get it????

We play with a couple and she goes wild for my husband. He has a smaller cock and she’ll fuck him all night. For some reason she just gets off on his cock. She says the head just hits in in the right spot. Her husband is longer and thicker but she enjoys my husbands cock. I could take or leave her guy even though he has a nice looking big dick. You simply can’t get hung up on the size thing.

That was something I worried about when I was much younger and then one day, I realized I was a complete idiot and laughed at how stupid I was for ever making an issue of it. Some women care about it (but, not many to the best can determine). Some women don't. Some women have a lot of curiosity about it, but wouldn't think much about it beyond wanting to check it out. Some women find very large dicks painful. My personal experience has been that what women care about is that you are attentive to their needs and put in the effort to ensure they enjoy having sex with you. Also, there are lots of things that can turn a person on because it's different, (which, I believe is sort of the point in doing this in the first place). Something new is generally a turn on.

The size of your dick has little to do with that apart from a few women who are decidedly size queens. Your goal is to ensure women like having sex with you, not presume you can't do it because you think you lack a tool you can't get. (For example, if you own a 1959 Les Paul, you might be the envy of a lot of your friends, but it won't make you Slash and no one is going to want to listen to you play, just because you own it). Like anything else in life. The tools you have are less important than the expertise with which you wield them. You say you are a little smaller than average, so you already have everything you need to accomplish the goal of sexually satisfying the majority of women. You just need to realize that is the goal and focus on doing that. Finally, you can't be the wonder stud to every woman, no matter what you have, whether that's 10" or 4".

On 10/2/2016 at 2:29 PM, invrpm said:

Look you need to let this go,, women can like more than one thing.  Do I like fucking a guy with a big dick, hell yes.  Do I like fucking my husband and his average sized dick, hell yes.  I love both activities for different reasons.  Sex with my husband gives me something no one else can give me.  And you give your wife something no one else can give her, don't cheapen that because you made her orgasm hard on a toy once.  If you cannot make peace with that then fucking other people is probably a bad idea for you two.  

The wife of one of the couples with whom we play has a very loose pussy.  Especially when I go sloppy seconds with her, it is an immense struggle for me to orgasm because there's no friction.  I must work hard, but love it.  As a result, my orgasms are so incredibly intense with her.  (BTW, She has no problem cumming.)   Good sex is not always what you think.

On 12/23/2020 at 2:34 AM, JessicaJamison said:

Look you need to let this go,, women can like more than one thing.  Do I like fucking a guy with a big dick, hell yes.  Do I like fucking my husband and his average sized dick, hell yes.  I love both activities for different reasons.  Sex with my husband gives me something no one else can give me.  And you give your wife something no one else can give her, don't cheapen that because you made her orgasm hard on a toy once.  If you cannot make peace with that then fucking other people is probably a bad idea for you two.  

Totally agree. Great sex is not dependent solely on size. I was dating several guys when I met my husband and he was by far the smallest. Small to the point where the first few times we had sex the snug fitting condoms would come off. Amazingly though he was the only guy who didn’t seem to take me rubbing or toying my clit during sex as a personal infringement to his manhood. Even better it’s the perfect size for having anal sex multiple times a week. Not happening with someone who’s really big.

Having regular sex with a guy who’s hung like a horse can be a lot work when the sex is consistent or daily. Don’t get me wrong. The excitement of meeting a guy, going home, and getting my world rocked by a big dark horse cock was amazing. Just not something I could handle all the time.

Some women are size queens and some aren't.  Overall my experience is that most women will prefer a big cock to a smaller or average one but it all depends on the person.

I do enjoy big dicks, (thick not long) they can be lots of struggle-fun for me.

Now, saying that the dick has to be attached to the right Man with the proper set of skills, having a big dick is not a replacement for charisma or skills, also sex with a big dick is not a simple task for me, I am only 5" so skill and connection play a big part.

My husband has never felt insecure about his size, we both understand that what we have transcends sex and physical attributes.

In my mind every man is bigger than me when in fact I know I am average. I have measured myself soft and hard, length and girth then checked all the scientific postings, I’m average. I was neurotic enough before swinging knowing I was far from the first man she was with when we dated. She never mentioned my size, never compared me to others. We know very few men are more than seven inches(except on here). 
We start meeting couples, I think I was more aware of size, she never mentioned. Then we were invited to a party and we were told one of the men was Large. We had a week to talk about what our friends warned her about. Nerves or excitement. I was more worried of her being hurt not that she would compare. As the newbie my wife was given the honor. My fear was always how much longer a partner could go, now my neurotic self worried what many worried, being ruined by size. 
The warning was true, he looked bigger flaccid compared to the guys hard. He was a shower and grower. 
We talked after and my wife wasn’t ruined by him. She said she of course felt the difference when he entered her, then it wasn’t much different.