Curiouscouple61

How many people have you slept with?

I lost count ages ago, after around 50 partners it gets difficult to remember, after 100 its impossible. If I were to guesstimate I'd say maybe 250 men and 9 women.

I'm 27, started when I was 14, had a few boyfriends and from 16 I had lots of one night stands until I was 21 of which I think I went with around or at least 150 guys? I was amazed I never caught anything.

When I was 20 I met my husband at a gangbang party where 14 men turned up, we really liked each other so we stayed in contact.

As for swinging / open relations since we've been together, between 60-80 men?

Him, as far as I know:

Around 100 women, no men. He's 39 and started when he was 20. Of which 12 were since we've been together/married.

I've had intercourse with just over 70 women. Women I've made out with in some fashion would probably be 130 or so.

Including ex-husband, all ex-boyfriends, one-night-stands, fuck buddy during separation/divorce from first hubby , current hubby and partners since being in lifestyle:

Kendra = 17

Including ex-wife, all ex-girlfriends, one-night stand, me and partners since being in lifestyle:

Allen = 11

• Like 1