alabamafuntonig

What aphrodisiacs have you tried?

What aphrodisiacs have you tried ?  

426 members have voted

1. 1. What aphrodisiacs have you tried ?

• Oysters
    • Black olives
    • Horny goat weed
    • Ginsing
    • Raw eggs
    • Rocky mtn oysters
    • Pigs feet
    • Protien shakes
    • Mary jane
    • or other

In our current and previous jobs, any illegal substance was a big No-No. All I really need is some X-Rated. It is a liquor. More to loosen me up than anything. A little of that an my inhibitions fly out the window!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By JustAskJulie
      Ok, just watched last week's episode of "How I met Your Mother" (The Naked Man) and after Robin had sex with a guy just because he was naked, Lilly was trying to come up with a list of 50 reasons to have sex (her husband had said the only good reason to have sex is because you are in love).

So how many reasons to have sex can we come up with. I'll start with some of the ones I can remember from the show.....

1. because he was naked sex
      2. Revenge sex
      3. make-up sex
      4. He thought I was making a move so I just went with sex
      5. break-up sex
      6. cuz I can't get to sleep sex
      7. Having sex to change the subject

Copy the list from the previous post and add to it and see how long we can make it.
    • Guest everlast
      By Guest everlast
      Here's a simple little question for you...

They say practice makes perfect. Have you found that through swinging you and/or your partner have gotten better in bed?

It also seems that what a lot of swingers seem to enjoy sexually could be considered somewhat extreme (i.e.; DP, gangbangs, dungeon play etc...)

Would you say that your experiences as a swinger has made you more receptive or for lack of a better word, more "kinky"? or are these things that you were already doing before you got into swinging?
    • By couplers
      Hi this is Petra, member of a three-woman, two-guy closed poly family. I am a long-time member of the Swingersboard, so if you want more background, you can look at previous posts. We are all now in our thirties and have found that while it used to be that the two guys could adequately take care of us three women, that is shifting. The guys have slacked off a little, while the women's desire for sex has increased. While it helps that we girls are bisexual and can help each other, we also seem to need (or at least want) more frequent sex with the guys. Penis-in-vagina intercourse is what we girls want, and the three of us women cum relatively easily, so a quick screw is satisfying.

Anyone else facing a similar situation? The way we have primarily addressed this is by making one of our guys service two girls, her cumming while he holds back, then taking care of the second. Any thoughts?
    • By Spoomonkey
      I just read a statistic (and you know how accurate they are) that 50% of couples in the lifestyle have sex 4 or more times per week...

We typically "monkey around" 5 or more... We laugh about how weird we are when one of us wants to take the night off... I'm not complaining...

Anyway - my question would have made a great poll, except I have no idea how to do something so technical (I have just managed to figure out fishing for ants with a stick.). Is the average dorrect?

Granted, couples with small kids or big kids who are high drama/traffic/maintainence might have trouble finding THAT much alone time. But I am curious about the rest of us. And do you think it has anything to do with being involved in swinging, or is the opposite true - that you are involved in swinging because you had a highly charged sex life before hands. I'd vote for that, since we have actually "settled" into a 5 time per week pattern... We have always been highly active sexually and see swinging as more of a "spill over".

Anyway - what are the REAL stats?

Spoomonkey
    • By JustAskJulie
      We talk a lot about how often you'd like to have sex if you could have it as often as you want. But how often do you NEED it? How long can you go before a lack of sex actually starts to affect your mood and interactions. Where it gets to a point that when you finally have sex you can feel the stress evaporate and everything is better.