clecouple

The Period: what do couples do during that time of the month?

What fun things do you do when tour wife/S.O. has her period?  

194 members have voted

1. 1. What fun things do you do when tour wife/S.O. has her period?

• Oral on the Guy
    • Cock/Cum Between Boobs
    • Cock/Cum on Her Tush
    • Hand Job for Guy
    • Guy Masturbates Girl w/Hand
    • Guy Uses Vibrator on Girl
    • Guy Massages Wife
    • Girl Massages Guy
    • Girl Performs Anal on Guy (Strap-On)
    • Oral/Licking Girl

Maria, we love shower sex too...but our damn shower is too narrow LOL.

So then I start getting leg cramps. It is funny though; I had an orgasm once and my head flew down...right onto the damn faucet spout. Talk about grabbing your attention. And how do you tell the girls at work "we were fucking in the shower and I flew forward..." LOL

For the first couple days, I don't want to be around myself, much less anyone else. But after that, I'm rarin' to go! We use Instead, and it works fine for us. We do all the normal stuff, though deeper penetration can sometimes be uncomfortable.

As to your questions, ALiO . . .

ALilOEverything said:

So for those of you who have used Instead:

Was it hard to place?

When it's in place does it leak at all?

How long can it be in place during the heavy flow and light flow?

Can the guy feel it in place?

Does it cause discomfort for the woman during sex?

Any idea what kind of material it's made out of? (latex gives me an itchy rash)

Not hard to place, as it pretty much goes straight in and back (if you're sitting, which I recommend)

I've noticed that I need to give it a few minutes to "warm up" and create a seal around my cervix before any vigorous activity commences. Long foreplay is also recommended. ;) That said, everyone is built differently "in there", so it may not fit, but I think it's worth trying.

Yes, it can be in place at any time during your cycle (tho some women don't want to have sex during their heavier flow days)

My hubby can detect it, and usually wears a condom to cut down on the friction. That's fine w/me, since it eliminates some of the mess for removal.

I don't feel any discomfort that I wouldn't feel anyway (hence not wanting to do anything the first couple of days).

Here's a link for more info:

http://softdisc.com/

?

Hey girls, do y'all get bad cramps after you orgasm during your period though? I tend to get bad cramps for like 30 minutes after.

Hey girls, do y'all get bad cramps after you orgasm during your period though? I tend to get bad cramps for like 30 minutes after.

Hmm, you know I never really noticed, so I guess they're not that bad. (shrugs)

Yeah girl, it may just be a coincidence too....I have always cramped for the first 2 days. No better way to start cramps though LOL!!

ShellyM said:
Maria, we love shower sex too...but our damn shower is too narrow LOL.

So then I start getting leg cramps. Its funny though; I had an orgasm once and my head flew down...right onto the damn faucet spout. Talk about grabbing your attention. And how do you tell the girl's at work "we were fucking in the shower and I flew forward....." LOL.

rotflmao...although, if you told the story...they might just think you are making it up. I bruise easily (my ex used to joke that if a fly landed on me, I would have 6 little bruises from it...silly man)..and have had occasional visible marks (like 'fingerprint' sized marks)...and have made a flip comment like, 'yeah one of my booty calls got a little too rough' or something of the like and I just kind of get an 'uhh-huh' response. I'm a little twisted like that sometimes...but keep myself amused. ;)

sweet_tna said:
For the first couple days, I don't want to be around myself, much less anyone else. But after that, I'm rarin' to go! We use Instead, and it works fine for us. We do all the normal stuff, though deeper penetration can sometimes be uncomfortable.

I guess maybe I'll have to try these things again. I tried them a few years back and really just didn't like them...although some other ladies I knew were totally loving 'The Keeper' (https://keeper.com/).

And I agree, the first few days (and the few leading up to) AF's visit...I am a total beast, I don't know how/why Jeff deals with me...but he's still here. lol

Maria :kissface:

What do we do during that time :eek:?

anything my lovely, most loving, wonderful, sweet, caring, understanding, beautiful, glamorous, sexy, sensual, sweet, all knowing, giver of all life, worshipful master.... WANTS TO DOOOO.

what do ya think I am? STUUUUPID

Oh and did I mention her perfect figure, and her perfect weight, no nooo noooooo, I didn't say weight I meant shoes, her shoes are also perfect in every way and we need to shop for more. and... she's home now... I have to go now.

He's soooooo funny isn't he everyone? That's why I love him so. He was supposed to be doing his honey do list :rolleyes: while I was away.

Mrs.fun;)

fun4Ds said:

What do we do during that time :eek:?

anything my lovely, most loving, wonderful, sweet, caring, understanding, beautiful, glamorous, sexy, sensual, sweet, all knowing, giver of all life, worshipful master.... WANTS TO DOOOO.

Good answer. :lol:

During that time, the spousal unit generally has the good sense to leave me the hell alone for a day or two. I really am not that nice between the hormone crap, being pissed off at the inconvenience, and whatever else I choose to blame on that time of month. In fact, I think my spouse was kind of disappointed that the end of his trip to CA last night timed with day one, since he didn't get to avoid any of the my pissiness.

Seriously, I am not really into anything but just trying to keep from being a total bitch (and I'm not very successful). After the first couple days, if the spouse wants oral or a hand job, he's welcome to suggest it, etc. But otherwise, I'm not terribly interested in anything for 3-5 days.

How many of you know what Red Wings are?:kissface:

Hysterectomy in my 20's so he barely managed to earn his.

tribbles said:
How many of you know what Red Wings are?:kissface:

*hand waving in the air* me me me!!!! I know!!!!

Have only had 1 boyfriend that was willing to get his....Jeff refuses. Not that I blame him. :lol:

Maria :kissface:

Why isn't "we have vaginal intercourse anyway" an option? I do not at this time only becuase I am single. I'd have a hard time in an LTR with a woman that was against intercourse during that time. Fortunately, in past LTR's the women wanted it. It is my experience that more men don't want intercourse during that time than women.

Guest winnme

When my period is on, SEX isn't out completely. To me, the sex seems better, don't know why. Just because my period is on, I will have sex with husband only, and there is no limits, sex can include anal, vaginal, but I will not allow hubby to have oral sex with me, but we are always on for sex, whether my period is off or on! LOL

Personally, I still desire sex with a long term partner, even during her period, but I wouldn't plan on swinging with other women during their time of the month.

Well for us nothing's off the table with each other; we own black towels.

The real question is do the rest of you still go to parties and clubs?

We do it all EXCEPT oral on me. Tried Instead Cups with ex-hubby, and I agree they were more of a mess afterwards. I just put a towel down and no problems.