enhancer

Do you play with cheaters?

Playing with cheaters is not advisable in Oklahoma. We have a "constitutional carry" law on our books.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Alura said:

Playing with cheaters is not advisable in Oklahoma. We have a "constitutional carry" law on our books.

I find this post very disturbing.  Not that you made it, but the truth it contains.

In a place where anyone and everyone has a gun, violence, deadly violence, can be expected in situations where it is not warranted.  And from that expectation, the  violence is justified.  "My wife is cheating is cheating with you?  The law lets me carry this gun and the expectation is that if I'm offended, I'll use it like a man."

• Like 3

It is not like people don't get beaten to death, run over with cars, stabbed... for this same or lesser "offenses".

Unfortunately our species has a certain tendency to violence. I will leave several thousands of years of reliable tracking and research to back that up.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2021 at 11:23 AM, Numex said:

I find this post very disturbing.  Not that you made it, but the truth it contains.

In a place where anyone and everyone has a gun, violence, deadly violence, can be expected in situations where it is not warranted.  And from that expectation, the  violence is justified.  "My wife is cheating is cheating with you?  The law lets me carry this gun and the expectation is that if I'm offended, I'll use it like a man."

Respectfully, you are projecting a stereotype that has little basis in reality. I appreciate this is a subject fraught with emotion. However, I've always believed it is best to form opinions around objective facts with as little hyperbole as possible:

Not "...anyone and everyone has a gun" in Oklahoma or any other of the majority of states in the US that have instituted concealed carry, or open carry, laws. In Florida, for instance, in spite of it being one of the most populous states in the country with a population approaching 20 million, it has only issued about 2 million concealed carry permits. And, just because someone obtains a concealed carry permit, it does not mean he/she is constantly armed. Many concealed carry permit holders simply want the ability to *legally* carry a concealed sidearm at the time of their choosing. Very, very few people are committed enough to carry a sidearm every day.

Also, if there was a correlation between people legally carrying firearms and increased gun violence, you might have a point. But, that is simply not supported by the data, either nationwide or by measuring most states. Back to Florida: In spite of the two million concealed carry permits issued (or perhaps because of them?), violent crime has reached a nearly fifty-year low.

Lastly, the majority of violent crimes involving firearms relate to those obtained illegally, not legally. There is a great distinction between the two.

• Like 2

On the topic of cheaters:

No. No. And HELL no. This goes entirely against our values, our attitudes, and common sense.

Someone willing to lie to her/his spouse will have no problem lying to us about anything and everything. This is the wrong kind of person to bring into our lives on any level, but particularly as a sex partner. Cue Molly Hatchet's "Flirting with Disaster"! Lol... This is yet another reason why we prefer to only play with couples, and a very small group of them at that.

Have we been involved with couples that developed relationship problems and eventually divorced? Yes, we have. However, when we started to sense that things were going sideways between them, we were understanding about it... but firmly told them we believed it would be best to put things on hold until they worked things out. Or not. When they divorced, we decided we would not play with either of them as singles as it would be far, far too easy for something to go wrong. Desperate, lonely people do desperate things. Bad juju all the way 'round.

On 4/22/2016 at 11:32 PM, GuyInMD79 said:

That's your decision of course, and I respect it. But I'm here to tell you that not all guys in that situation are cheaters- for example, I'm not a cheater!

The Mrs and I play together sometimes, and we allow each other to play separately sometimes, too. As it happens, my wife's appetite is not as high as mine these days, so I'm nearly always the one playing solo when we're not playing together. We take care to assure anyone who I contact solo that the Mrs. is onboard with my solo play, and is available to talk, write, or to join in a first get-together, in order to reassure people that she is cool with the situation. We feel that we are doing everything we can to prove that this is not a cheating situation. But I admit that sometimes even this completely transparent offer to provide any kind of assurance that's needed is not enough.

I appreciate your situation. But, we don't play with "married with hall passes" because it is simply too easy for things to go awry.

As is so often the case, the "married with hall pass" means someone is in a marriage that is not providing what one, or both, partner/s need. Sometimes this is purely sex. But, oftentimes, it is far more than simply a lack of sex that is the source of the issue.

I am not saying this is the case with you as, of course, I would not know one way or the other.

On 5/10/2020 at 10:32 AM, Guest said:

Not on purpose. I have cheated though. My ex-husband was in love with a bottle and I found intimacy with other men. This is how I learned about swinging. My friend introduced me to her husband when I was going through an emotional and ugly divorce. They are swingers and they have included me in their life.

I appreciate you were in a difficult situation. And I am not being morally judgmental whatsoever.

However, just as a practical matter, did you consider that cheating on your spouse would only compound things? Wouldn't it have made more sense to end the relationship with him? And simply move on.

I have a fairly close (vanilla) friend who was having some serious marital issues. He asked me for advice and the first thing I told him was to keep his pants zipped up until the divorce was final. He didn't listen... and she didn't take it well. She is an east coast Italian princess who didn't take kindly to having her husband cheating on her. LOL... whew, that's an understatement. It easily cost him an extra seven zeros in the divorce, not to mention the brain damage.

between the talk of guns and divorce i think it's pretty safe to say that playing w cheaters invites too much unwanted drama!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hunterdonNJcpl said:

between the talk of guns and divorce i think it's pretty safe to say that playing w cheaters invites too much unwanted drama!

Lol...  no kidding!

Sabrina and I prefer MMF or MMMF when we play. We ❤️ love house parties and on premises swing clubs. Through the years we have discovered many of the single males we have met and played with, were in fact married.  We know because several got caught by their wives after. 

I started as a cheater having several affairs on business trips. 
My Devil wife meets cheaters almost exclusively on Ashley Madison. She doesn’t want a long term relationship or to break up a marriage. She says with many bogus profiles by women she has no problem finding men that she chooses. As wrong as it sounds she met men who have more women they meet which led to her having threesomes and invited me to join as a fourth. 
I read that every day thousands join affair sites, AM, Adult Friend Finder, Seeking and Victoria Milan. 

On 3/2/2021 at 9:15 AM, hunterdonNJcpl said:

I totally agree with you! Why would anyone want the drama of it all.