SleepyKitty

Headed to Desire Cancun Mid Aug 2015 - Who Will Be There

We are headed to Desire Cancun the second week of August (2015) and wanted to see if there was a way to virtually meet others, prior to the trip, that will be there at the same time.

We are newbies (44F Bi/41M Strt) with soft swap experience, while we are still discussing the various aspects of full swap it would be nice to find other similar couples or single females that we could get to know prior to our trip.

Thank you in advance for your guidance!

Mr & Ms. SleepyKitty

For a second I got all excited. We're going to be there the 11-17..of Sept. It would have been nice meeting someone else from the board, but alas it is not to be.

• Like 1

We...wanted to see if there was a way to virtually meet others, prior to the trip, that will be there at the same time.

Welcome to the forum, Mr. and Ms. SleepyKitty! As for emailing/chatting with others who will be attending the trip, have you looked into one of the swinger profile ad sites like SLS? If I'm correct, they have a section or forum that has a list of attendees that say they will be attending the various cruises or resorts so they can do just as you are looking for. Perhaps others who have gone on cruises can verify or help you out further. :)

You can join SLS and list in a forum that you are going. You can also post the dates that you are going on "Hot Date." Hot date was so successful for us on our last outing that it resulted in a mini-orgy and if we responded to all we would have had a maxi-orgy.

You can join SLS and list in a forum that you are going. You can also post the dates that you are going on "Hot Date." Hot date was so successful for us on our last outing that it resulted in a mini-orgy and if we responded to all we would have had a maxi-orgy.

Maxi or Mini... Both sound great regardless :-) The only issue with SLS is the fact that it is such a horrible and technically outdated site that getting it to work on most modern devices is frustrating. As a matter of fact, the site is so bad it actually forced us to look for alternatives and that is how we found Kasidie.

Can't blame you on that. I have a technical problem with SLS and they cannot solve it. It seems minor. I will look at Kasidie again. We joined, but not much resulted in our previous tour.