intuition897

Fantasizing about 'vanilla' people

As for Intuition: Here's your chance to tease the hell out of the guy since you know that he is leaving. Flash him a sexy smile (or flash him something else). He's going to be gone soon so you don't have to worry about what might happen if something were to happen after it happens (if it were to happen).

Yeah I'll have to run that idea past Mr. intuition, see what he thinks of it. ;) It's fine line to walk; I really, truly don't want to do anything that would come across as disrespectful to his wife. Perhaps just a meaningful "Keep in touch." with pointed eye contact, and a suggestion that maybe he and and I and Mr. intuition and his wife could hang out sometime. For example, this summer...at the beach...half naked.

I like that idea, intuition! ;) Reminds me of when we first started swinging and I fancied a fellow who was a cashier at one of the food shops that we frequented. I left a napkin with my number on it saying it was for the cashier. :)

• Like 1

Signed his farewell card. What I said: "Hate to see you go. Best wishes." What I wish I could've said: "Hate to see you go, but love to watch you leave. ;) "

• Like 2

You should have shown him how much you hated to see him go...just a flash or peek, but it would give him a memory...

You should have shown him how much you hated to see him go...just a flash or peek, but it would give him a memory...

Ah well. The thing is, despite the possibility that he's attracted to me, too, I'm actually afraid to do or say anything too concrete for fear that it would genuinely offend him. His loyalty and dedication is truly admirable. Just because I don't mean any offense doesn't mean he wouldn't be offended. If not for himself, for his wife. I really would love to leave him with the simple knowledge that 1) Mr. intuition and I have been very happily non-monogamous for many years now, 2) I'd love to get to know him better, and 3) we'd love to hang out with him and his wife sometime. It's frustrating because what seems like such a simple thing to us would likely be nothing short of horrific and hideous to a hardcore vanilla. And he's so ridiculously private I have no way to know whether or not he'd be put out by it.

• Like 2

Signed his farewell card. What I said: "Hate to see you go. Best wishes." What I wish I could've said: "Hate to see you go, but love to watch you leave. ;) "

Pussy.

:D

Ah well. The thing is, despite the possibility that he's attracted to me, too, I'm actually afraid to do or say anything too concrete for fear that it would genuinely offend him. His loyalty and dedication is truly admirable. Just because I don't mean any offense doesn't mean he wouldn't be offended. If not for himself, for his wife. I really would love to leave him with the simple knowledge that 1) Mr. intuition and I have been very happily non-monogamous for many years now, 2) I'd love to get to know him better, and 3) we'd love to hang out with him and his wife sometime. It's frustrating because what seems like such a simple thing to us would likely be nothing short of horrific and hideous to a hardcore vanilla. And he's so ridiculously private I have no way to know whether or not he'd be put out by it.

In all seriousness, I think you are thinking about it the right way and did the right thing. :)

• Like 1

Pussy.

:D

Cut me some slack two4.

In all seriousness, I think you are thinking about it the right way and did the right thing. :)

*sigh* Motherfuckingfuckityfuck. Pardon my French. I know, I know. It doesn't make it any less frustrating for this idealist, however. I just love everybody, and it's sad when I can't show it. Or when people are offended by something that, honestly, is so simple and innocent. I just want to go play with that kid over there on the playground, and I'm being told I'm not allowed. Being a grown-up is bullshit. LOL

• Like 4

Well, that's that. Last Friday was Mr. Hot-Ass Boss' last day. I actually got my ideal scenario, helping him take boxes down to the file room in the basement. But we were there for literally 30 seconds, and he stayed WELL away from me. Hyper-sensitive, as always, to any perceived impropriety about how long we might've been down there. :rolleyes: Ugh. Why you gotta make things so difficult??

I had gone into his office and asked to close the door for a minute. I said I know he said he'd be back around to visit, but I may not be here when he gets back. I've applied for another job and have an interview for it. Could I use him for a reference? He agreed, and gave me his personal email (which I'm sure he was loathe to give) because he didn't have a new email set up yet at his new workplace. So like a total pussy, I thanked him and shook his hand and said, "It's been interesting." I gave him a bottle of hand sanitizer and a card with my best wishes for good luck with all the new workplace germs. I had also recently bought a Swingline 747 Business stapler in Rio Red (bonus points for anyone who gets the pop culture reference). I sent him an email with a picture of the stapler, telling him that I had considered giving to give it to him, but decided to keep it because fuck you, man! Fuck you*. It's a damn nice stapler. I suggested if he has the means, I highly recommend picking one up.

*We use 'fuck' like punctuation around our workplace.

• Like 1

"I asked for a mai tai, and they brought me a pina colada. And I said no salt, NO salt on the margarita, but it had salt on it, big grains of salt, floating in the glass...."

• Like 1