SwingSetHusband

Do you enjoy rimming your partner?

On 11/8/2013 at 11:49 PM, SwingSetHusband said:

Fellas, how many of you enjoy rimming your woman's ass? Ladies, do you enjoy it as well and would you or do you like to rim your man's ass? Myself personally I love to lick my wife's ass. It's a big turn on for me!!! I also love it in return. I know a lot of guys can't get passed the "if she play with my ass, and I like it" then does that make me have gay tendencies? Well, when you fuck your woman in the ass, do you think about gay tendencies? I don't think so!!!

I have rimmed an old GF ass before I climb in a start fucking her in the ass! My fantasy is if the woman/GF/Wife dose anal prep/anal enema, I would love to fuck her in the ass and then rim her gapping hole as she squirts in my mouth.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

I love anything to do with anal play and fuck their asses.  Anal is my favorite. 
I absolutely love to rim my partners & lovers.  Love the pleasure it gives her, I enjoy just staring at her beautiful puckered hole.  Oh my three wife’s Kim loved anal play the most, one thing I miss about her. 

Love to give it.Love to rim her ass and give her no warning that it's coming, to see their reaction. I have called a filthy bastard but they never wanted me to stop . While I am rimming them I rub their clit on a reach around. What really surprised me was that the women claimed that they had never been licked on the asshole before, and none has ever offered to lick mine, but I don't care, I would rather give.

• Like 1

Well things sure have progressed. We have done this with each other most of our marriage and love it. I was correct years ago, it was the catalyst that propelled my husband into exploring bi play with me. Now I must expand my initial post from years ago, there is now wife of one of the couples in our group who I absolutely get into doing this with. We drive each other crazy with this. Funny thing is it's our men who motivate us for towards this. Crazy I know.  When we get them going at it (whatever it is), it gets us going. Never say never is something I am learning. 

On 2/4/2018 at 12:24 PM, couplers said:

Agreed, this is exactly what we do and don't do. Question: is rimming the same as "tossing the salad?"

Yes🥴

On 12/20/2020 at 8:46 PM, JessicaJamison said:

I like ass play, ., and even fucked as long as I've had at least one vaginal orgasm . .  But I definitely prefer vaginal intercourse.  

That's me too.