Guest Unregistered

He came in her mouth without warning - faux pas?

Had to ask the bride her opinion on this. Of course I’d never finish in somebody’s mouth if they asked me not to, but I’m not sure that’s the question. My question to her, how would you feel if we were playing with somebody and he unexpectedly came in your mouth. “What do you mean unexpectedly?” Maybe right away? Maybe when you’re not ready for it? “If I put somebody’s dick in my mouth, I expect him to cum. If he cums really fast then that means I did a great job.” I think she has a point.

• Like 2

Had to ask the bride her opinion on this. Of course I’d never finish in somebody’s mouth if they asked me not to, but I’m not sure that’s the question. My question to her, how would you feel if we were playing with somebody and he unexpectedly came in your mouth. “What do you mean unexpectedly?” Maybe right away? Maybe when you’re not ready for it? “If I put somebody’s dick in my mouth, I expect him to cum. If he cums really fast then that means I did a great job.” I think she has a point.

Thank you. It’s either foreplay or an end all. I have had those that came very fast and I say to myself Am I that good? Am I disappointed? Sometimes but never angry.

I have girlfriends who don’t swallow, they just let it flow out, some that spit.

• Like 1

I think if you're giving a guy a blowjob then it's expected that he may blow in your mouth (a little or a lot).

I personally love swallowing so when a guy tells me he's about to come i just tell him to enjoy and keep sucking im to completion

• Like 3

I think if you're giving a guy a blowjob then it's expected that he may blow in your mouth
I'll go down on a woman after she's been playing with me and others, and it's not unusual that when she cums junk will shoot or dribble out of her. A gentleman keeps going, either lapping it up or pushing it aside, but always fully following through on her orgasm.
  • Like 1

I think if you're giving a guy a blowjob then it's expected that he may blow in your mouth (a little or a lot).

I disagree if for no other reason, than once a guy blows his load in a woman's mouth, it's a little late for her to say "No." There are few things in sex where the opportunity to say no doesn't present itself before it actually happens. Perhaps in the Land of Oz it's different, but personal experience here in the US tells me that women who are ok with that and women who aren't runs about 50-50 and the half that are not ok with it are a lot more than "just sort of not ok with it." Why is it so difficult to figure this (and most everything else) out ahead of time? Although Harriet is in the swallows contingent, I think it's rather rude to just assume what other people are ok with.

I personally love swallowing so when a guy tells me he's about to come i just tell him to enjoy and keep sucking im to completion

So apparently, at least some guys do check ahead of time. It seems to us that the best course of action is to assume one should check to ensure that one doesn't just assume anything that could spoil the evening and alienate a couple from a repeat playdate. Making sure one's partner is ok with something is just being considerate.

• Like 1

If I allow a man to put his dick anywhere in me, I expect that he may cum there. If there was an objection, I'd make it know up front.

• Like 2

If I allow a man to put his dick anywhere in me, I expect that he may cum there. If there was an objection, I'd make it know up front.

Well ok, but that means you assume other people think the same way you think. When people just assume that I think like they do and they don't consider the possibility that I may not, depending on how self-serving I think their assumptions are, I might decide I don't have any interest in being around them any more. That's fine if they are ok with the result of assuming.

• Like 2

Well ok, but that means you assume other people think the same way you think..
To me, at least, it is more than an assumption. The natural consequence of a man stimulating his penis inside a woman is orgasm and ejaculation. As I said, however, if I did have an objection, I would announce it beforehand.
  • Like 1

It has happened a lot to me and I know it’s always a possibility so when I accept a guys cock into my mouth or pussy, I almost expect it. Honestly, i get turned on knowing that it feels so good they can’t hold back. Most of the time i’m able to get them going again so I can get what I need. I’m actually not much of a fan of sucking cocks, especially anything over 6” so quick is good for me!

• Like 3

These things happen in the heat of the moment. If it's something that bothers you then you really need to make an effort to address it upfront beforehand. Sometimes when you're on the brink of cumming you don't really know what to do. My GF would NEVER let me cum on her face (she had never let anyone cum on her face) but one day during a MFM the guy pulled his dick out of her mouth and shot his load all over her face. She never told him not to cum in her mouth, on her face, or anywhere else - so what was he supposed to do? Since that day she now takes facials all the time!

• Like 1

When I start to ejaculate, it can be sudden and I have an extremely difficult time pulling out of whatever I'm into. If there are boundaries, I need to know beforehand so I can comply. Fortunately, my wife and the other women are fine with it wherever.

• Like 2

Before I play with a couple I like to ask their boundaries. Ejaculation is certainly one question I ask, do they allow kissing or is it very much encouraged. Even if the lady is into anal with her husband doesn't mean I will be able to, it could be there special thing only for them.

Since the other couple was new to swinging the way your wife got upset and yelled may not have been the nicest or most pleasant way to say hey that was not cool. The best experiences I'v had we all went in knowing the boundaries, will those boundaries change, hopefully so as you play with them more often.

A tough one... since they were newbies you have to write it off and tell them "next time...". My experience close to that sort of was in our first MFM with my soon to be divorced friend. As I (3rd wheel) watched her take him, as he was pulling out to cum she pushed it back in. OK.. after he finished he pulls his cock out and tells her to clean it up, jamming into her face.. yeah she sucked it clean. They were both finished and I was sitting there waiting for my turn which never came.

Thats the reason I never allow my swing partners to enter my mouth or inside of me without any protection. They can cum anywhere outside...and they do and usually make a mess on my pubes, nips, or face!

.., as he was pulling out to cum she pushed it back in. OK.. after he finished he pulls his cock out and tells her to clean it up, jamming into her face.. yeah she sucked it clean. They were both finished and I was sitting there waiting for my turn which never came.

I don't understand. Did your wife have enough and was all fucked out after that, or was it something else?

When I start to ejaculate, it can be sudden and I have an extremely difficult time pulling out of whatever I'm into.

Never in a million years would either of us buy that sort of "It just happened" excuse for not being aware of and in control of what you are doing.

Never in a million years would either of us buy that sort of "It just happened" excuse for not being aware of and in control of what you are doing.
It's not an excuse, it is the way I am. I may be in her for one minute or 45, but when the orgasm arrives, it goes suddenly in her pussy, mouth or ass. Which is why, as I have previously said, IT IS ALL DISCUSSED AND APPROVED BEFOREHAND. I am polite, the women we play with are understanding, and there's never been a problem. For me at least, when on the verge of orgasm is not the time to begin a conversation that should have been held before things began.

It's not an excuse, it is the way I am. I may be in her for one minute or 45, but when the orgasm arrives, it goes suddenly in her pussy, mouth or ass. Which is why, as I have previously said, IT IS ALL DISCUSSED AND APPROVED BEFOREHAND. I am polite, the women we play with are understanding, and there's never been a problem. For me at least, when on the verge of orgasm is not the time to begin a conversation that should have been held before things began.

I noticed there are really guys who can't tell when they are going to cum and can explode so suddenly. When I allow a partner to go inside me or my mouth, I always anticipate he will come, even if there is a promise to withdraw. So my solution is to never approve it to enter me (unprotected) beforehand if I dont want that accident to happen.

• Like 2

I noticed there are really guys who can't tell when they are going to cum and can explode so suddenly.

I don't really buy that and we would never play with anyone like that. I consider it to be an excuse for a failure to be self-aware and a lack of control, neither of which I could see being particularly great for one's partner. An orgasm requires some physiological responses that precede ejaculation and it only takes a fraction of a second to pull out if a guy doesn't know if it's ok not to. Every guy knows those things are happening unless he isn't paying attention. It's physiologically impossible to ejaculate without the muscle contractions that start the chain rolling. All one has to do is pay attention to what is happening and not be out in la la land.

I don't really buy that and we would never play with anyone like that. I consider it to be an excuse for a failure to be self-aware and a lack of control, neither of which I could see being particularly great for one's partner. An orgasm requires some physiological responses that precede ejaculation and it only takes a fraction of a second to pull out if a guy doesn't know if it's ok not to. Every guy knows those things are happening unless he isn't paying attention. It's physiologically impossible to ejaculate without the muscle contractions that start the chain rolling. All one has to do is pay attention to what is happening and not be out in la la land.

Normally I would agree. However there are certain circumstances where it is not always as easy. If enough alcohol, marijuana or any other substance is involved you have to pretty much throw the whole thing out the window and expect that you're chancing it. Also certain positions can make it more challenging to pull out in time, if someone is handcuffed, etc.

Personally, when someone new is blowing me I always ask before blowing if they swallow. If no, they I warn them when I'm about to