Delicious

Pet peeves about swinging

After another experience recently, I noticed there are a few things that are guaranteed to make me a tad grumpy in swinging. As I am newish, and have run into these same things a few times already which made me wonder how often it really happens?

Pet peeve number 1: Men who lie about the size of their bits. Honestly, it drives me insane!!! I could not care less about your size, I can have a lot of fun playing with a little one as a big one, just using different positions etc. The site we use to find playmates has a section which u put in your size, or u can leave it blank. If it is filled in and says u have an 8 incher, then we meet and the clothes come off and I see a 4 incher, it makes me grumpy BECAUSE U LIED. I would never decline to play with someone cos of size, but not being honest about that makes me question your honesty overall.

Pet peeve number 2: the female half of couples that state they are bi-sexual but are clearly not. I feel like they are used to try and draw u in, and then when u meet, sure they are more than happy to receive pleasure, but won't give it to another girl!

Aargh, clearly I'm having a vent here, but it is just very frustrating to me that people misrepresent themselves. Why can't they just be honest???

• Like 1

Yes, it's easy to appreciate how this can make you cranky. About the claim to bisexuality, many new to the lifestyle play the game of monkey-see-monkey-do. They notice that 95 percent of profiles indicate bi or bi-curious and believe the will get no attention if they are not the same.

I hope you are making it evident to the posers that you were not pleased. It might encourage them to change their ways. And will make you feel better too.

I hope you are making it evident to the posers that you were not pleased. It might encourage them to change their ways. And will make you feel better too.

I did think about mentioning it, but I didn't want to be one of those people that cause drama. So instead I just tick them off our repeat play list lol

I have a pet peeve as well. I don't run into it often, but when I do it's totally off-putting. When it comes to cologne or perfume, less is more. Please go lightly or don't use it at all. It's silly, but makes me crazy.:tantrum:

I have a few, the bigest one is people who don't dress to impress at events, If someone shows up in cut offs and flip flops we will give them a pass.

Another one is people who can't or won't watch how much they drink.

Ooo the perfume thing drives me mad as well! Not so much the smell, but I'm a bit of a neck nuzzler, and the taste is unpleasant!

Here is a list of our pet peeves:

Pubic Hair - First of all... hair just retains an odor... secondly... ewww.

People that hang out with you until 4am and then tell you they are not interested

Squirting - I am sorry... but if you want to call pissing all over the place sexy then go find someone else who also loves piss as much as you do

Pushy - If I had a dollar for every older gentleman who wasn't a gentleman to my wife I could get a suite at the Four Seasons

Arguing - If you want to argue... please go home and argue

Wasted Drunk - Nuff Said

.... There are more but I don't want to rant lol

I have a few, the bigest one is people who don't dress to impress at events, If someone shows up in cut offs and flip flops we will give them a pass.

Another one is people who can't or won't watch how much they drink.

We see this all the time. We both love nice clothes and fashion so when we go out it is an opportunity to show off our style. The men seem to be the most guilty in this regard. Time and again at our local club a couple will walk in together and the lady is dressed hot in a little dress and looking her best while the dude is wearing some unstylish jeans, short sleeve polo shirt and tennis shoes or old school topsiders. Guys listen!!! If you want the opportunity to play, get a nice shirt (long sleeve" some stylish pants that are flattering on you and wear some dressier shoes... When you look good you feel good and it shows in your attitude:-)

1) we agree about the 'size' thing also-- just have fun using it and we're happy.

2) 'must be shaved'-- a bath before meeting is just fine. hair is natural- bumps and stubble are not. he doesn't like getting beard burn from HER. trimmed cool.

3) cheating on spouses couples

4) cheating marrieds acting as singles

5) poor oral and body hygiene

6) having to meet a certain 'age' range. people either look or act younger, older, or about their age. you might be surprised. just meet people and decide. don't say 'you're two years over our limit. we have met some very old, stuffy, backwards thinking 35 year olds

7) spouses who put down their spouse

8) poor communication- just be open-- it will all work out

9)DRUNKS

Mine - pictures not matching your true appearance. Size, age - things change, just post recent pics so we can make an informed decision :)

Ours are Smokers who say they aren't, you can't get rid of the smell or taste, sorry

If you are really just a lesbian in a marriage don't contact us, using the couple thing just to fuck my wife while the guy's hang out doesn't fly with us. We are in this for us to do this together.

Hygiene, luckily we have only seen this a couple of times.

Finally no pictures of men in your online profile. You want my wife to come along? She needs to know what she's in for.

Kudos to all of the above!

*Please, brush your teeth.

*Comb your hair

*Please don't approach us without your spouse.

*Men, please do a little manscaping. I absolutely hate getting a pube in my throat. He expects me to be scaped, why can't he?

When you look at a couple's profile and it hasn't been updated in 7 years and the pictures are from 5 to 7 years ago.

texting "we are on our way!" Then not show up. Then contact us in a day or two saying "something came up, can we try tonight?" Umm, no, you blew it.

Pet peeve number 1: Men who lie about the size of their bits. Honestly, it drives me insane!!!

What's worse is maybe eight times out of ten aren't even intentionally lying, they literally think that they're eight inches +, etc. I've been (actually, we've both been) in enough of the "Um, that's not eight, it's six inches" conversations to now avoid them at all costs. It's not even in a judgmental tone because like you said, I could care less too, but even hinting that their balls do not count towards length is grounds for an argument I've never been interested in having.

The silver lining being when an 8 inch is actually an 8 inch...I'm utterly shocked when it happens.

JoAnn becomes irritated when a guy goes into battle without a plan. Example of a text message exchange:

"Hi, ya wanna go out?"

"Sure, what do you want to do?"

"Dunno, whatta you think?"

"What do I think? This is your idea to go out. What's _your_ plan?"

Related to this, she wonders why among couples, 99 percent of the times, it's the girls who put the plan together.

JoAnn becomes irritated when a guy goes into battle without a plan. Example of a text message exchange:

"Hi, ya wanna go out?"

"Sure, what do you want to do?"

"Dunno, whatta you think?"

"What do I think? This is your idea to go out. What's _your_ plan?"

Related to this, she wonders why among couples, 99 percent of the times, it's the girls who put the plan together.

I was just thinking about this! Got a text from a couple who want to meet. They made the first move.

Dave: "Where would you like to go?"

Them: "Somewhere quiet where we can talk."

Dave: "O.K. Do you want to meet in *nearby* town, because sadly, we don't know of anything really close?"

Them: "Sure, we can meet in *nearby* town, but we should probably try to beat the crowds."

Dave: "So any idea where in particular?"

Them: "Any place is pretty OK with us."

Dave getting tired of the back and forth : "OK, let's meet *here*."

Them: "Oh, that's great!! We haven't been there in a while."

My hell... It was their idea to meet. Why did they leave it up to us where to meet them? GRRRRR!!!

Disclaimer: Holly is a bitch today!

I was thinking about the contacting with out a plan. Some days we are very open to doing almost anything. We also tend to go to places out side of our area. So we like to let the other couple take the lead since they are going to know the area better than us.

My biggest pet peeve are couples who only have pics of the female half on their profile. If you are both going to play there should be pics of you both! I love looking at the ladies pics but I want to see both the people I'll be playing with. If I can't see you, I can't see meeting you!

1) couples who dramatically oversell the female half's interest in bi

2) when either half forgets their mate is in the room, only interested in their enjoyment and couldn't care less about the partner's.

3) pushy male half's

4) totally shaved female half's

5) dishonesty in any capacity

6) (and personally my #1 peeve) guys that want to participate with live bullets. personally, as a guy, you need to have that taken care of. you are bringing that factor into the equation, there are sacrifices that have to be made if you want to minimize the risks for everyone and this is the biggest disaster waiting to happen.

My biggest pet peeve are couples who only have pics of the female half on their profile. If you are both going to play there should be pics of you both! I love looking at the ladies pics but I want to see both the people I'll be playing with. If I can't see you, I can't see meeting you!

Definitely #1 for me at the moment! It's amazing the amount of profiles that only show the female and not the male on SLS in our area. So lame and we don't even give profiles like this a second glance.

Guest screaminggood

1) Parties/clubs that don't get started until 2 a.m. (Hard to explain to the kids where you are after everything closes down)

2) Women who come on to me/us, but then their man pulls them away. If she isn't allowed to play, get outta the club!

Scheduling! It's hard to get out all the time and weekends seem to work best for us - funny how that isn't the case for some people. We also like to meet potential new friends at an event, club, or party...and many seem to prefer a private dinner through the week. I am wondering if others approach a dinner meeting like an interview and doing it on a weeknight saves the weekend for more fun? Maybe we'll need to change our schedule...

I have found a peeve...

"He/She is a little shy but after a few drinks.."

I understand that everyone relaxes into a good time as it progresses and social drinking is part of the party scene and progression of unwinding. BUT there is a line there, if someone has to have the alcohol to get into the idea of swinging, errm, well, I am bringing it fairly sober myself.

I like sex, no drinks needed. I would prefer to be with others who don't need to be drunk to have sex.

P and I met a cpl we talked to for a bit and when we met for dinner she seemed kind of cold despite sexy IM's and phone calls. The next time we met them was at a club and she was pretty drunk and then she was all about fn... it was sloppy, drunk words sex for her and a turn off for Pete. We are a non drinking cpl also and if you have to get drunk to 'have a good time' well that isn't sexy. We figured out she was a bit lit when we talked to her on the phone previously. So yes, drunk, is a peeve.

I'd like to add here. Our pet peeve is all the bi ladies. It has seemed that's all the women want out their. We haven't met a couple in 2 years now due to this. Every party we go to it seems the girls play and the guys watch. Some ladies are full blown lesbian. My wife doesn't want other ladies. She likes men. It has us to the point of giving up the lifestyle.

It's our opinion the men should message each other and the females message each other. Men messaging the women, or women messaging the man...after one or two meets is out of line....sorry, that becomes a deal breaker with us.

I'd like to add here. Our pet peeve is all the bi ladies. It has seemed that's all the women want out their. We haven't met a couple in 2 years now due to this. Every party we go to it seems the girls play and the guys watch. Some ladies are full blown lesbian. My wife doesn't want other ladies. She likes men. It has us to the point of giving up the lifestyle.

I have noticed this as well. I enjoyed our club experience but I was approached by women not men and I do feel we will not be what many are looking for. I am not interested in girl on girl, a little flirt and touch can be fun to start things off and my interest ends there.

The Rose

So far, the only peeve we have had dealt with really old pictures in e-mail or profiles. We have found cock size has been understated more than overstated. Maybe its the water here but damn, huge dicks every time we meet a guy. I saw someone mention squirting being a peeve. There was a time when squirting was awesome. When J squirts, it is minor, rare, and tastes like honey. I had a lover awhile back that would just pee everywhere. Unfortunately, her hubby loved it so she thought it was cool too. She would actually stop fucking when she was about to come, and sit on my face "squirting". UG

So what's up with all the bi lady's. seems we're running into this everywhere and the women don't want men. Kinda tough when my lady is not bi. We like the old days of swapping. We advertise for straight couples and still get hit on by bi couples.

So what's up with all the bi lady's. seems we're running into this everywhere and the women don't want men. Kinda tough when my lady is not bi. We like the old days of swapping. We advertise for straight couples and still get hit on by bi couples.

While my wife is ok with some FF play, it's not required or the main event. We are pretty explicit in our profile that we are not looking for interactions at the FF level. Maybe that's why we don't get much email? (or maybe just the photos :sad:). But I agree it can be frustration when looking for straight up swap. This past week looking at the hot dates on SLS, most were couples looking for females only, or couples with truly bi-females. Nothing wrong with that, just makes it more difficult to find a match.

We get very little response. We have a few extra lbs but I see other people do too at the get together's we've been to so I can't think that's it. It has to be we're straight. At the meet and greets we've seen some women just obsessed with it. We understand that's what some folks are wanting, but, we've seen it so bad that they ignore the guys. That's not swinging in our eyes.

The bulk of our experience has been from MFM meets, we've been to no more than several swing club events where we did full swaps so we dont have lots of experience with other couples.

Some of my pet peeves:

- long pubic hairs, i hate it. Its not just the smell, i hate it having loose hairs in my mouth its a real turn off.

- Overly sloppy deep kissers like they want to eat you.

- we wish there were more younger swingers our age in their 20's, as it seems like the vast majority of swingers are in their late 30s to late 50s. Not that it bothers me as i do prefer much older men, but it would be nice to have more a variety of age range to play with.

- People who state in their profile or are vocal in a club about how they insist on using condoms. Then when it comes to actually initialising having sex they ask if we can go bareback? It doesnt bother us as we do enjoy bareback with other people, what annoys me is if the couple/person wants bareback sex then why state you dislike and wont do it. People are full of BS.

- Men who cant get it up or stay hard with husband watching/participating, husband has to leave the room so the sex can start.

- Men who say "if you were mine i would never share you like he does".

- Old photos, not a good-recent representation of what you look like when we meet.

- Wives who say their husband is great in bed, only to find he only last less then 5 minutes with me.

I cant think of any others right now..

When you are talking to a couple about meeting and give them a date over a week away, then you hear nothing from them until the day before the date you suggested and their response is "Are we still on for getting together tomorrow?"

Well, gee, we never knew we WERE on for getting together, so we went ahead and made other plans.

:wtf:

We have several pet peeves,but the biggest ones are when people post terrible profile pictures!! I've seen pics with dirty dishes or laundry in the background and profiles that are old and extremely outdated!! How in the world could anybody think this is sexy or even acceptable!? Smh.