victoria'dreams

Single guys, what turns you on having sex with a couple?

For me, when I was in a relationship where we did have threesomes with my girlfriend, it was ALL about giving my woman complete and total ecstasy by having sex in all the ways she liked it. 100% of the attention was on her. She loved vaginal sex of course, but was an anal lover as well. A great one. And of course she loved sucking my cock. so when I started dirty talking about two cocks and filling both holes and two cocks in her pussy, she loved it! So the fantasy took a while to make happen, but it was damn good when it did finally happen. So much so in fact we did it more until my buddy moved across the country. Her and I eventually broke up. Now being a single man, if I were to be involved with a couple, it would still be the same thing I feel. Its not that oh I get to have sex with a woman and don't have to do anything relationship wise with her. Has nothing to do with that. I am there solely to please her, and him as its probably a fantasy of his to see his woman having sex with another man. Or both of us at the same time. I am only one man. There is a whole lot more fun sex to be had with multiple cocks for one woman. A man can ever only have sex with one woman period as far as intercourse goes, where as you know a woman can have one in each hole and one in both hands. 5 in total. Oh a man can have sex and perform oral, but come on, we are talking oranges and apples here.

Reading through the two full pages of this thread I'm seeing the following motivations.

A. Eroticism or fun in sex with both a male & female at the same time.

B. Eroticism of two men focusing on a woman

C. Eroticism of sex with a woman with her husband/bf just watching.

D. Eroticism in Cuckolding

E. NSA or non relationship sex

A & B definitly appeal to me. C & D not much. E. has appeal as a easy escape if things go wrong, but back when I did this sort of thing regularly I did have relationships of a sort with couples & there were no serious problems to run from.

Thinking about it C reversed has its attractions. A couple who is really into each other, who communicates well, & in sync is fun. Weather in a threesome of a larger group observing a couple who are deeply sharing the experience is erotic.

I've also been on the other corner of a threesome, its a different PoV & dynamic, however since I was having sex with the guy as well there was yet another difference.