victoria'dreams

How to approach a single guy in a bar for a 3some with me and my hot wife ?

There are a few thoughts in my mind.

1. Would she consider picking the guy up st a swinger club. At least there you'd know that you were getting a guy that understands what you are there for, no shock, etc. You could find snow on premise club that allows single guys. Most if these restrict the single guys to a particular area until a couple invites them elsewhere.

2. If you want to go the bar route, no matter how you approach you do run the risk of the guy thinking he's going to just fuck your lady while you watch. I'd say the best approach would be for her to talk to him and be clear that she wants a threesome, 2 guys at the same time, all about her. He will be shocked initially but once he gets over that he may be up for it.

There are a few thoughts in my mind.

1. Would she consider picking the guy up st a swinger club. At least there you'd know that you were getting a guy that understands what you are there for, no shock, etc. You could find snow on premise club that allows single guys. Most if these restrict the single guys to a particular area until a couple invites them elsewhere.

2. If you want to go the bar route, no matter how you approach you do run the risk of the guy thinking he's going to just fuck your lady while you watch. I'd say the best approach would be for her to talk to him and be clear that she wants a threesome, 2 guys at the same time, all about her. He will be shocked initially but once he gets over that he may be up for it.

very wise and probably true. the idea of picking up a vanilla guy in a bar is becoming less and less attractive. following what people say here, he might not be able to perform, or like you say thinks he's going to fuck my lady in front of me.

the thing is that, we don't know swinger clubs. i didn't even know that the single guys were not able to go everywhere in the club. i was even afraid that they can follow you and you can't get rid of them. i m even afraid some guy"s" jump on my girl and that I can't control or have to go to a physical fight. so please answer my super novice view : is swinger club safe ? what about when you leave, does creepy people you pushed out follow you in the streets ? sorry for my stupid question we've just never been to a swinger club we're too scared and very vanilla in this matter. All swinging experiences was with people I knew or meeting on the internet. I really need some teaching there.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I've seen many men I'd rather stare at than women (I am bisexual). Your making too much of a generalization there. Most women do not measure up to the society defined standard of an "attractive woman." I know I don't and you probably don't either. It's nice to have physical Chemistry but I think any guy who respects me and my desires is SMOKING HOT! Mr. Sweet feels the same about women.

I am sure you are very attractive anyway.

yes ! the women I like don't.

Thank you for the song ! :) great smileys too :lol:

if you're serious about coming to Germany meet us for a drink we want to hear the song live.

I don`t drink, but I`d love to make some German friends and I`ll break into song even when I`m sober. Thanks for the invitation. I`ll keep in touch. :)