bear_n_bunny

If it is same-sex, is it still cheating?

Originally posted by Flori_DAMAN

...But not to compare the last one, there is no pain like being cheated on.

So true, John. There is something about cheating that just sears into your soul. It's a pain you will never forget and it alters the way that you live the rest of your life. One of those 'live and learn' experiences. Perhaps that is why I had to research about swinging before we ever took the first step. I needed to understand that it wasn't cheating and that it was nothing more than an extension of our sexual lives. We have though been fortunate enough to make good friends along the way, which is an added bonus. :)

If your partner doesn't know and consent to it, then doesn't matter the gender involved, it's cheating.

Having said that, I do feel for people who are bi without their spouse knowing (and being able to accept it) and how that would put even more stress on doing the right thing by staying faithful. Sort of damned if you do and damned if you don't. Tell the truth and they feel betrayed, act out the truth and they are betrayed, keep it all to yourself and you feel betrayed by yourself. Tough place to be, but still, not a license to cheat.

• Like 1

I recently had the opportunity to chat with some couples where the men were bisexual. The discuss lead to the fact that both men felt that in nonlifestyle relationships (aka traditional marriage), that it wasn't cheating to have sex with another man since the wife couldn't satisfy that need. They also felt that bisexual women having sex with another woman wasn't cheating either. However, if the men had sex with another woman, it was cheating.

Needless to say all the women disagreed. So, I thought I might ask the boards opinion, is it cheating if you are bisexual and have sex with someone of the same sex? Does it matter if the partner doesn't know about the bisexuality?

My wife was the initiator of our sexual adventures from our first threesome now we have had nine of them and she also began to use a strap on my knee and was very turned on but I got hard and what ejaculate without even touching myself. We ended up having a threesome with a guy who was bisexual unbeknownst to me and first off she and he went down on me and suck me and then she got me to suck him which I really enjoyed . After a couple of more drinks she encouraged me to let him out to me and it was great I loved having a man cock inside me while my wife suck down the best orgasm ever and now she encourages me to have sex with him, he is married and we are exclusive and about once a week wether if she’s there or not he will come over and fuck me.