A man that has E.D. has a problem, and he has only one (1) thing he can do about it and that is to get a Penial implant....Would the women accept having a cock hard anytime they asked for it ??

I'm just a hick Okie, and I don't claim to know the workings of the female mind, but my guess is "YES!"

My wife and I know a man who has an implant. She says just as good as the "real thing", so to speak. This man's is not hard all of the time. Just when he wants it to be.

• Like 1

I think it's a pretty big stretch to say that a guy who has ED only has one thing he can do about it. As far as I know there are quite a # of things that a guy can do about ED, as well as quite a number of potential causes.

Now, if the guy has been checked out and told that his only option is an implant, then so be it. As to would a woman "accept" a man who can get hard whenever she says, I can't see why not, IF the guy is someone she wants to be with to begin with. The fact that a guy can get hard at my command is not, in and of itself, enough reason for me to want to be with him.

Once, we wondered whether a Playmate had an implant. He never said and Laura never asked. She was unable to find a control panel in his scrotum, or anything else that might have answered the question.

She did notice that he had an erection from the "Hi!" kiss to the "Bye" kiss. It never seemed to deflate. He never called his doctor about an erection lasting four hours or more.

She liked to take advantage of it whenever she could; she liked penes, especially erect ones. It's still a mystery how he did it!

Alura

I wouldn't haven't a problem with it. I'm sure it would still feel good to me and for as long as it still felt good for him I'd be happy with it.

Well I do suffer ED due to a combination of things. Diabetes, high blood pressure and over weight. According to my doctor they don't even try to diagnosis the cause anymore they just make sure your healthy enough for sex and then find what works best for each man. Myself it ended up being the trimix injection as none of the pills helped much at all. He told me if the injections stop working then the penile implants would be the next step. I have never had a partner have a problem with me using the injection but I don't use it often as it is inconvenient to use and does seem to last way to long. We love the club scene and pulling a needle out and giving yourself a injection is not always doable. But back to the original question I have not had any complaints about how I get the erection but they need to realize that it isn't going soft for 3 or 4 hrs and I do not expect for them to play that long.

• Like 1

Well I do suffer ED due to a combination of things. Diabetes, high blood pressure and over weight.

Sounds like most of that is something you could do something about. You could lose weight, work on your blood pressure (which the weight would also help), focus on a diabetic diet religiously (the weight might help here as well depending on the type of diabetes). Maybe it won't solve it, but it certainly wouldn't hurt. Would take some hard work, but could help.

I've been with two guys who had implants.

Not a problem. But like everything, some will be fine with it and others won't be okay with it.

Play with the ones who are fine with it :D

Sounds like most of that is something you could do something about. You could lose weight, work on your blood pressure (which the weight would also help), focus on a diabetic diet religiously (the weight might help here as well depending on the type of diabetes). Maybe it won't solve it, but it certainly wouldn't hurt. Would take some hard work, but could help.

Yep I wish my body would agree with me but it doesn't the diabetes is under control with diet and I am slowly loosing the weight. My blood pressure is only a problem on very rare occasions(extreme high stress) but they got me taking 2 different blood pressure meds. This is the most likely cause of my problem but I am listening to my Doctor I just wish I felt like they really wanted to diagnose the ED not just put me on more Meds.

Yep I wish my body would agree with me but it doesn't the diabetes is under control with diet and I am slowly loosing the weight. My blood pressure is only a problem on very rare occasions(extreme high stress) but they got me taking 2 different blood pressure meds. This is the most likely cause of my problem but I am listening to my Doctor I just wish I felt like they really wanted to diagnose the ED not just put me on more Meds.

Find a great nutritionist. It's amazing the kind of impact they can have. Our nutritionist has helped one friend get off blood pressure meds completely and another control his diabetes completely with diabetes. She also completely resolved another persons Irritable Bowl Syndrome. All with nothing but diet and exercise.

The reason I asked the question in the first place is that I have prostrate cancer and it has been associated with the defoilage called "Agent Orange" and I'm also a 65 year old man with the ability to get a semi- hardon but I'm always falling out and it's embassesing for me.. I like to satisfy the woman I'm with and now that I have a new girlfriend she seems to understand the reason I need it done...Maybe I'm just woried about it, because you would have to inflate it where she may see it....I guess I'm just talking, I've been alone so long I was just worried how it would be accepted, I'm not over weight or have any other medical issues....John

My best friends dad had Diabetes and also and went the implant route. Said it was the best thing ever, lol. The only drawback he ever complained about was that everything he wore that was semi-tight, showed his perm hard on. I don't know a whole lot about them but I think he said his started about 3/4 an inch out to allow flexibility (for obvious reasons) and then was rock hard from that point on.

The Mrs. said she would only have issues if your tongue suffered ED. ::P:

John I can say is it all has to say with what you want. And the most important thing is what you want. I can assure you that you will find ladies that will both love the idea of your kind of erection and some that will not. But if you want to continue to have good penetration then go for it. I would love to go with the implant but insurance will not pay for it and its not in the budget at this time.

The reason I asked the question in the first place is that I have prostrate cancer and it has been associated with the defoilage called "Agent Orange" and I'm also a 65 year old man with the ability to get a semi- hardon but I'm always falling out and it's embassesing for me.. I like to satisfy the woman I'm with and now that I have a new girlfriend she seems to understand the reason I need it done...Maybe I'm just woried about it, because you would have to inflate it where she may see it....I guess I'm just talking, I've been alone so long I was just worried how it would be accepted, I'm not over weight or have any other medical issues....John

I had a bf who had one and it was just fine! If someone found it a problem, the move on. Who cares? On the opposite side I had a bf who had difficulty getting hard but loved the feeling of getting blown despite that issues. I never balked-- I cared about him and he gave me a lot of pleasure. We did what felt good to us. Do what feels good to you with your implant and enjoy yourself!!

John I can say is it all has to say with what you want. And the most important thing is what you want. I can assure you that you will find ladies that will both love the idea of your kind of erection and some that will not. But if you want to continue to have good penetration then go for it. I would love to go with the implant but insurance will not pay for it and its not in the budget at this time.

Thanks I do understand and will do so.. John

As a single guy, and when it comes to swinging, and your attitude will be your most important asset. After that, will likely be a combination of your overall looks and your penis/ ability to use it well.