Handyman69

Piercings and tattoos anyone?

I have my ears pierced and a tattoo on my right leg on the side of my calf. It is a Native American Dream Catcher. My husband doesn't have any tattoos yet, but wants to get a wolf on his shoulder or arm.

I don't have any. I really admire those that have them but it is something I have considered after reading these posts.

I think it is because it is so permanent. What if I don't like it after I get it. Has anyone ever had that experience?

The reason I ask is because I am considering getting one, but just wonder if they always come out the way they look on the tattoo artist's showboard.

Does your skin have any affect on how the die will react? I have oily skin. How does sun change them? When you get old do they fade? OK I'm 45 now anyhow. I see some that I can't even identify. They just look like a dirty mark.

I want a hundred dollar bill tattooed on my cock. Because everyone likes to watch money grow. It is something that girls love to play with. OK, old joke but that's not really my purpose.

One gal I know had a cat tattooed right on her bikini line. You could only see the front half of the pussy when she wore a bikini...I liked that one. I got to see the whole pussy once too.

Someone suggested that I tattoo the word stupid on my forehead once. I considered it, but I felt I didn't need it. It was my fourth grade math teacher anyhow.

I have never seen anyone with a tattoo on there ear.

Why don't people pierce there fore arms?

It would make perfect sense to me to have a nice piece of jewelry right there on their fore arm. IT beats the nose or eyebrow in my opinion.

I considered getting a watch tattooed on my wrist. I could always say it is time to hit the sack. The watch would say sack.

Personally, I wish that I'd never even gotten half of the ones that I have. Having a bunch of them kinda goes with being a tattoo artist. It's definitly something someone should think long and hard about.

Originally posted by Sportsterguy

Personally, I wish that I'd never even gotten half of the ones that I have. Having a bunch of them kinda goes with being a tattoo artist. It's definitely something someone should think long and hard about.

It is refreshing to see someone so honest about advising people in the profession they promote.

Well...I don't have the shop anymore-nor do I do tats anymore. When I got my new job last year (it's in law enforcement), I had to stop. In fact, they pretty much told me "Stop with the tattooing thing, or lose your job"......

As far as your questions-it is impossible to tell you how your tats will age. The older you are when you get them, is going to affect how they look. Skin loses elasticity over time. If you do get one, you should really consider getting one on your ass-or anywhere else that sees very little sunlight. UV is rough on tattoos. Your body is constantly trying to "eat" the tattoo from the moment it's put in (like an infection-it IS foreign material), and a lot of hard UV just helps the breakdown process.

We both have tattoos. Ted has three on each upper arm and one on the inside of the lower right arm…on the right arm a naked woman sitting on top of a rebel flag, with my name in big letters forming an armband; on the left arm he has a naked woman and underneath her is a heart with my name under it with a stonework armband under that, he has his navy rate symbol on the inside of his lower right arm. I have roses :), one on my left breast, and one at the bikini line on the right side, an anklet around my right ankle and my favorite (pictured below), a dagger with an entwining rose on my lower back…the ones on my back and ankle I had drawn up special.

tatback.jpg

Originally posted by TNT

We both have tattoos. Ted has three on each upper arm and one on the inside of the lower right arm…on the right arm a naked woman sitting on top of a rebel flag, with my name in big letters forming an armband; on the left arm he has a naked woman and underneath her is a heart with my name under it with a stonework armband under that, he has his navy rate symbol on the inside of his lower right arm. I have roses :), one on my left breast, and one at the bikini line on the right side, an anklet around my right ankle and my favorite (pictured below), a dagger with an entwining rose on my lower back…the ones on my back and ankle I had drawn up special.

THANKS!!

John, who may use that one as his wallpaper.

:rofl: Your welcome John, feel free to use it as whatever you want.

Teresa

(Cathy)

I have never gotten a tattoo and have never had the urge. I always wondered if I did would I get tired of the thing? Once there always there!

Mike on the other hand has 2. One on his left bicep and one on the back of his right shoulder. The only one he really regrets is the one on his shoulder.

Just curious to how many here think piercings and/or tattoos are sexy??? I myself think navel piercings are hot. And small tattoos are too. Don't like too many of either.

I think a few "well done" piercings are nice. Rhonda has her navel done and a horizontal gold ring in her hood........very sexy looking.

Neither one of us are into tatoo's but I think a small, well done one is attractive too.

John

Originally posted by grabbyzz

Just curious to how many here think piercings and/or tattoos are sexy??? I myself think navel piercings are hot. And small tattoos are too. Don't like too many of either.

I think navel piercings are hot also, but I think they need to be on someone with a toned belly. It looses all effect when there is too much flab...that's why I don't have mine done....:lol: Other body piercing turn me off. They just get in the way when performing oral. If I want to suck on a nipple I don't like trying to get pass a ring to get to the nipple. That goes for other body parts as well.

As far as tatoos. I think they are fine as long as they are done well and not too many.

Navel piercings can look damn sexy - but as with so many things it largely depends on the person. We'd agree with customhardtail in that they look better set against a reasonably well-toned abdomen, but that's just personal taste.

As to nipple and clitoral piercings . . . well, neither of us has ever come up against one in the flesh (there's another of those darned puns!) but from pictorial representations, they don't have any appeal to us.

Tattoos? Again, they can look devastatingly sexy, and they can look pretty damn awful too. The smaller and fewer, the better in our humble opinion. And not on the breasts. Behind the shoulders, near the hips, on the buttocks: all those sites work for us.

I was standing behind a really cute young girl in the store yesterday (very early 20's maybe), thin but with that "work-out" look about her, that had a small, silver-dollar size tatoo in the very center of the small of her back. She was wearing those stylish form-fitting slacks with a short blouse that would rise up a bit each time she raised her arms - showing the tatoo.

I thought it was really attractive on her, and kind of "sneaky-sexy," but did wonder what it might look like 20-30 years from now when she was no longer that petite size 2.

That's my only problem with tatoos. They are so permanent and their appearance changes as a person's body changes. Now if I could be a fit and toned size 2 forever???? :D

-EBF :)

OK...decided to edit to say I would be content to just be a fit and toned size anything. Forget the size 2.

I have one already but I want another one. Something with a dolphin and a ying/yang, nothing too big. ;)

Just don't know how much it would cost me to get it or how to get the best work done for the price.

Originally posted by azwildcat

I have one already but I want another one. Something with a dolphin and a ying/yang, nothing too big.

Just don't know how much it would cost me to get it or how to get the best work done for the price.

Yep, now I want another one too :lol: I think I'll get something with J's (real) name in it on my left calf. Maybe a rose with a banner wrapped around it or something. It's addicting, I tell ya!

Originally posted by OhioCouple

As for no mid life crisis....yeah right! Welcome aboard Skippy! :kissface:

40 was the magic age for me! I started changing my attitude, my hair, my way of dress, my entire life style! It has been wonderful! :) My husband was shocked when I informed him I wanted a tattoo. He wanted to make sure "I knew what I was doing". :rolleyes: I told him I was a big girl now, and I knew it was a permanent deal. So, then he got turned on and whisked me off to the best tattoo parlor in town! It took about an hour for the guy to draw the butterfly like I wanted, and put it on. Unfortunately, the owner had his assistant do the original work. I had to go back for a touch up, but it was worth it!! That was 5 years ago. I'm looking to have 3 flowers added under the butterfly very soon. I can hardly wait. It was a little uncomfortable, but not too bad.

My children, young teens, were flabbergasted that their mom had a tattoo. They were also a little rocked at the other changes I had been making in myself. My son still tells me I can only have one style of clothes. He can't quite accept the fact that mom is not an old fuddy duddy.

I have to agree with Lori on the piercings. I cannot bring myself to pierce my genitals. (BIG OUCH!!) The pierced cocks are just not a turn on. Nipple piercings aren't for me either. To be honest, I haven't seen a piercing yet that did anything for me. I've seen quite a few up close and personal. Tattoos, when not over done, can be rather erotic.

mrs. hmr :)

I can understand the thoughts about a tattoo over a piercing. I've done both. Been pierced several times, and tattoed, omg. I can't even explain. I'm currently a week or so from finalizing my tattoo apprenticeship, and know a lot of what people go through.

Piercing it quicker, but the size of the needle, and the thought of it penetrating skin, kinda turns a lot of people off.

Me, I took most of my piercings out, and just stuck to massive tattoo work. Easier in the long run.

But I'm appalled, people here afraid of penetration????? :fun:

I have a small sea turtle on the back of my shoulder. I'm thinking about going back and getting a sea horse one too. (gee.. ya think I like the ocean or something?lol) MY hubby is thinking about getting one. I personally like tattoos as long as they aren't all over. I think a couple of well placed ones that mean something are cool.

As far as piercings? My ears are pierced twice and that is as much as I am going to get. (for now...lol)

I have several tattoos, but no piercings. This may sound silly, but I've been a little chicken ever since a friend told me that the washing machine lid caught both his nipple rings and ripped them out! :eek:

I've considered my nose and belly button. My cousin had her belly done, and she said it hurt like a mofo. Maybe I'll just stick to tattoos.

2neophytes...belly buttons do hurt like hell!! But they are so cute after the pain goes away!! I have my belly button done and a tattoo of a rose on my ankle and a 6 inch black widow crawling down my back into my pants. My hubby has an eagle head on his arm which I love!!! I don't like it though when someone is covered with either piercings or tattoos...a few is cool and very sexy!!

I'm surprised how many people here have tattoos and piercings!

When my kids started asking questions about body modification, and the processes it involves, I suggested they surf the net and look at what's out there. The BME site is great for that...you can see the good, the bad, and the horrible. I started looking around for remarkable, extraordinary tattoos and discovered the best seem to come from Japan. To me, they are in a class that makes the stuff we see here in the US look really bad to the point of embarrassing. Anyone else notice this?

As for me....no, thanks. My ears are pierced very conventionally, and I'm good with that.

Don't have any weirdness about people who have Body Modification. It's a personal thing.

Oh, to finish the story, after the kids checked out ink sites, one of my daughters had her wrist tattooed with a very fine line drawing of a perfect circle. She didn't tell me, but I noticed it right away. I casually asked her where she had it done, and if it hurt.

Did you know Winston Churchill's mother had a tattoo of a snake encircling her wrist?

--->Many pics are of new ink, so you don't see how they age.

You can tell by the pink halo around the tattoo, a brief localized skin reaction to the dye and needles.

Oh, both daughters had bellybutton piercings done as young teens, and both have since removed the rings to let'em heal closed. My son asked for an earring-type piercing on one ear in 5th grade or so. (gosh, this is almost 20 years ago!) I took him to have it done, and he's long since let his ear piercing close. Maybe the reaction they expected from me wasn't forthcoming, so they didn't get much bang for their buck. I drew the line at allowing them to do the tongue or facial piercings while they were under 18 years old. They seemed okay with my limits.

Interesting topic!

I have 1 tattoo, (a small one on my bum cheek that can only be seen in a thong). I also have multiple ear piercings, and my clit hood pierced with a small hoop & ball. I have had my belly button pierced twice (they grew in after leaving it out for too long). Oh I also have my nose pierced (I wear a very tiny diamond stud). And I would have to say on a pain scale... My upper earlobe hurt the most & my clit hood was the easiest!!! The clit hood was also the quickest to heal.

I've considered my nose and belly button. My cousin had her belly done, and she said it hurt like a mofo. Maybe I'll just stick to tattoos.

Interesting. I didn't find the navel piercing to hurt that much at all. I think it's one of the least painful piercings. It only takes about 2 seconds and once it is done you don't feel it at all.

I have six tattoos... and looking to get at least 2 more sometime in the future. Most of mine are native subject matter as I'm 1/2 Lakota :) I also have 2 for my kids and need to get one more for my youngest. I personally think tats are incredibly addictive but I am too chicken to get anything pierced... it just seems way too painful.

On the hubby side of things... he has no tats and he gets all squeamish when he sees anything other then ear piercings... hehe

:kissface:

Mrs WA

I DON'T like piercings, they kind of freak me out, because the needle goes so deep. I don't even have pierced ears

I have a few tattoos on my back, big one is my husbands name very low, with Kanji symbols. Didn't hurt much or really phase me at all

I'm setting up a seahorse tank, so if I absolutely love them, like everyone says I will, then I want to get a small colorful one on my lower leg...not quite the ankle bone, that seems like it would hurt too much.

My left leg is just about full sleeved now, and the same with my right arm. Out of all the spots I've had tattooed, the ankle area hurt the most. It swelled up for a week. But the worst part was right on the Achilles tendon. That way sucked. But I wouldn't take any of them back for the world. I love them all... plus it makes me look damn hot. lol

housewife said:
I started getting pierced at 30...I have gotten one tattoo and I now have 3 piercings...I have my tongue and both nipples....I wish I could get the courage up to get my hood pierced but I just can't get the nerve....Plus I want one more tattoo....

The hood is the least painful of all those. I had mine done while I was on my cell phone talking to hubby, before I knew, it was over.. :)

I have a tattoo that covers the entirety of my left shoulderblade, and a few more I'd like to get. As for piercings, I have 4 in my right ear, three in my left, my belly pierced and my tongue pierced w/an 8g bar in it... unlike most females' tongue piercings, tho, mine is closer to the tip of my tongue versus farther back.... I find it more usable that way b/c I can use it for clitoral stimulation as well as when I'm giving a bj and I slither my tongue back and forth over the bottom of the shaft and catching the little 'sweet spot' I guess you call it, right under the head..... everybody that I've been with seems to love it, anyhow...:p

Jess

I have four tattoos. as big as a regular sized palm. I am at present getting them removed by laser surgery. $300 a pop. It will take several visits to get rid of them (for one tatt). Also I have to go and get one tattoo treated once every 2 months. all up one tattoo will cost me around $2100 to remove.

Oh and why am I getting them removed? cause I should never have gotten them!

I've got 2 so far. a fairy sitting on mushrooms on my right ankle and a flower with a bee flying above it on my lower back. Pierced belly button too. My son is a tattoo artist so I'm sure I'll get another soon. Lee and I want the infinity symbol on us to symbolize our love so that's next. My son gave me the one on my lower back for Mothers Day. My Birthday is coming up next Friday so whoooooo knows. LOL

Since I am new here..I thought this would be a good topic to start in as I know quite a bit about it....LOL

I'm 29...I'm still in my first childhood I'm afraid.... LOL but I have tattoos and plan on getting some piercings. I have a total of 9 tattoos.... on both arms and on my chest...

My husband has both arms almost covered and one on his leg and his tongue pierced...

I must say, I really enjoy the piercing...LOL especially when we put little adapters on it.... :D:D

I'm 23 have 3 tattoos...want more. I've had everything above the waist pierced, but they all have been removed. I want to get my hood pierced but very nervous. I don't want to be one of those people that loses feeling. Rather be dead :lol: I do recommend the nipples though with barbells not hoops...awesome looking and feeling...miss it very much!

steelkings...why did you remove them? Piercing your hood has very few risk, unlike if you pierce your clit itself (very few piercers will even do this). My wife has hers pierced and we BOTH really enjoy it.

My hubby and I are talking about getting my nipples pierced and my hood done....he is also tossing around the idea of getting his sac pierced.... will be most interesting if he does.... might even get my tongue done....dont know about that one yet...that one makes me nervous...

Also, planning another tattoo, on my lower back and one for my lower leg.... we will see, hubby's b-day is friday.... so will see what we can get him...LOL

Just an update...LOL he told me this morning he is thinking about getting his tongue pierced again..... not exactly sure how this will work....but its up to him....LOL

I have five tattoos, one on either shoulder, one on my left breast, one on my arse and one on the bottom of my back. My husband also has tattoos and is considering having a celtic dragon tattooed on his back.

Aha, another thread I can jump into :)

29 with, um... 4 tattoos, although the one one my back is in three 'sections' so if I was pushing it I could have 6 :D I won't go too much into what they are as my tats have been on quite a few forums and don't want to give our new 'interest' away too much if someone from there was browsing here. Mrs. V has two, and she's thinking of having another larger one.

I've noticed a few posts about the pain; from experience I think the less muscle/fat you have around the area, the more it hurts. When I had my back done, the work on the spine really 'jars' and hurts quite a bit, conversely when I had my arm and leg done, they didn't really hurt any more than just being uncomfortable.

I'm considering a 3/4 length sleeve on my left arm, although I won't put a needle near it until I'm happy with the design.

As for piercings, I've had left ear (x3), navel and nipple, but taken them all out due to simply feeling they didn't really suit me anymore. Might go back one day when I'm a bit trimmer!

I'm thinking very seriously about getting a tattoo...even have the design picked out. (it's the pic btw) If I do go through with it...I want something that will mean something to me....but not everyone will know about...hence the design...if you want to know where i got it...it was on a swingers site :rolleyes: . Yes I have a warped sense of humor. Was thinking about the nape of the neck.....any ideas??

Logo2_bk-285x239.jpg

I got my First and Only tattoo I think it was Tuesday. It's on my lower back so my low riders will show about half of it. In the middle is the playboy bunny surrounded by some tribal design.

I love tattoos and piercings on women. The last time I was in Jamaica on a nude beach I saw a lady that had an Eiffel Tower between her breasts and since have seen other women with tattoos between their breasts, does that have some significance?