sunbuckus

Insecure about breasts - will swinger males be still be attracted to me?

Lex and Diggin,

I think ultimately, it really is a combination of both...getting augmentation for you and others. It just depends on the ratio. For me, and perhaps Lex, I think the surgery would be ultimately be for us. We aren't comfortable with the size we have. Personally, I don't like to look at mine because of how they look. I do find some shamefulness when others see me topless. And when male partners touch and squeeze them, I worry about how they appear because they do wrinkle up.

And, yes, I would also be getting the surgery for others, as well. I want to be able to aesthetically be beautiful to them, allow my breasts to give them pleasure in ways that small breasts cannot. If I'm bending over, taking it doggy style, I don't have to worry about how they look like flat pancakes.

With all of that being said, I would love to be able to love my body the way that it is. Aside from the fact that it would be soooo much more cheaper (lol) but it's better overall to accept and love the body that you have. However, if I did that 4 years ago, I wouldn't have lost 70+ pounds from my heaviest and gotten into a healthier lifestyle of exercising and watching what I eat. So, what's right and what's wrong? I know that having bigger, perkier breasts would increase my confidence level by tenfold. But I also know that I would still not be happy with my body because I still have saggy tummy skin, stretch marks and thick thighs. Where and when does (should?) the self-loathing end and self-acceptance begin?

Amen...I am still not there and wonder if I will ever be.:sad:

Great response Sun.

It's really complicated. Where does one draw the line in the sand?

I would say that the answer is up to each and everyone of us individually because we have to be happy with ourselves before we can expect anyone else to be which is true about many things.

Each and every scar, every little imperfection, discolorations, etc. my wife has from having our daughters are beautiful. I love every inch of her ;) Someone who isn't married to her may never appreciate them or for that matter, maybe even be appalled by them but they don't really mean anything to us.

On the opposite side of that...I haven't found any woman (us guys too) that didn't have her own share of imperfections. For both of us, they aren't that important because we are very appreciative of her sharing herself with us.

Okay, I've noticed tons of profiles where they feature the size (very ample size) of the female's bust. I know, I know...everyone is different and all are accepted. But I am getting more and more self-conscious about my small, deflated breasts because of all these large chested women! Are there any men out there that will actually be attracted to my size? Or is it true, that the majority of men prefer big breasts?

A majority of men prefer breasts. Note the lack of big. I think big breasts are a lot like big penis size. Men tend to be more worried about their penis size than the women, women tend to worry more about breast size than the men.

I've played with women of all breast types and if I had a preference it would be for smaller, but its no more strong than what hair color I like etc.

Thought I'd weigh in again after the "experience" that I've gained now since the last time I commented. We've been to numerous parties and have had a few experiences under our belt now. The parties have definitely given us the opportunity to experience augmented breasts and my position on them since then has solidified even more.

What I've generally seen are women who go against the surgeon's recommended size and get sizes that are much too large for them. The result is often a large gorge between the two breasts or breasts that look like they've been superglued to the chest. The feel is quite terrible to put it mildly. There was just one instance where we saw and felt an augmentation that was realistic in all aspects.

However, the position remains - breasts are breasts...as long as they are natural they are awesome for us :)

Since then I've sort of developed an analogy which holds true for me: Not liking breast because of their size is like saying you only like larger fruits purely because they are larger. That you would dislike a deliciously ripe and sweet melon just because it's diameter was less than a critical diameter which is the determining factor for you; likewise, though you usually dislike strawberries, you would absolutely love one if it was above that critical diameter regardless of its taste and other characteristics. :)

So... Hmmm.. Mrs NottieMe is one of those that has done quite a bit of modification - It has become the norm in her country. Her mom had it done, her sister, all of the neighbors. There were three plastic surgeons within walking distance of her apartment. Her body does have that barbie look that defies the laws of genetics. Some of it was done before I met her, some after. I was against all the augmentations she did after we met but honestly I did not fight it that hard.. She would fly home for visit to her mother and to have dental work done and then hit me up on skype with a shiny pamphlet with some crazy thing I had never heard of that was insanely cheap when compared to here.. I would be against it for a couple of hours and then extract promises for the future on things that are off the table: don't touch the face and please no tattoos.

I can't argue with the results.. She will wander around the house all day naked and smile and twirl when she looks at her body in the mirror. When we go out to clubs she wears very sexy body-hugging clothing and I've yet to go to a club here or an LS event (few as they are) where she was not the most sought after person in the place. People say they prefer natural - maybe they do - but the barbies are not suffering from lack of attention.

Having said all that the truth is if you are a female in reasonably good shape most men are going to find you attractive and desirable. Men do not fret because your breasts look a little different when they doing you doggie style. They are way to happy to be in the position they are in and are are more concerned about what you are thinking about them.