doug39

Her kissing upsets me

I am legit - I am not playing any of you as fools.

Bottom line - if my wife wants to swing/bang other men and I say no, she may leave me and do her own thing. If I let her swing/bang other men and she loves it so much and she decides she wants to be single and do it all the time - she may leave me anyway.

I will not win this.

No. if I don't go through with it if my wife wants it, I will lose ground....the ground I live on when we split up.

Ok, if what you say is absolutely true, that there are only 2 outcomes to this situation - that either you go along with her, but you hate it, or that you refuse and she does it anyway - then it seems to me you do have an option to "win" (if winning is all you really care about)...if you end the marriage before she does, then YOU WIN!

Seriously, this issue has nothing to do with swinging. This issue is about two married people who are acting like children (assuming only your side of the story, of course) by refusing to openly communicate, and to sincerely take into consideration the needs, concerns and issues of the other person...I imagine this is probably a consistent characteristic with many other aspects in your marriage.

Both of the scenarios will lead to the dissolution of your marriage, and since there seems to be no compromise between the two of you, then I implore you to make the first move towards divorce if you want to win.

But, I think we are getting one incredibly biased point of view in this situation, and as such, I think you are wasting everyone's time here. Until we actually hear from your wife and we can determine what the truth is based on what you have both said, there is no reason for our conjecture or your desire to obtain any sort of advice on how to cope. We aren't unreasonable, so don't put any unreasonable expectations on us.

I don't know if I can ever swing. Last night when I had my cock deep inside my wifes wet pussy it felt so good. I could never let some other clown stick his dick in that awesome hot pussy.

I don't know if I can ever swing. Last night when I had my cock deep inside my wifes wet pussy it felt so good. I could never let some other clown stick his dick in that awesome hot pussy.

I have refrained from posting several times to doug39's post, because I think he is a 15 year old behind the keyboard getting his jollies, if not in age, certainly in maturity.

On the extremely outside chance I am wrong and everything you have said is true then here is the bottom line, your marriage is already over, move on.

Why? Because if told your wife you don't want her swinging and she is going to do it anyway or leave you, then she already does not respect or love you.

You have shown zero respect to swingers, so if she swings there will be no respect on your part for her.

You will simply be two miserable people sharing a house, but at least you will win a roof over your head, for a bit longer anyway.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY to tell you how to deal/cope with the two of you having no respect or love for each other. You have received a great deal of valuable advice and continue to ignore it, there is not much else to be said.

Doug, don't do it! To evoke the esteemed Vegas Lee , "Swinging is not for everyone, it is not for most people". And it definitely isn't for You.

Swinging isn't anywhere near the top of the list of things to worry about.

If previous counseling didn't do much, try a different/ better counselor. You, by yourself, need to get your head together. From the discussions, she could also benefit to get her feelings sorted out.

Then, the two of you need to work on if it is possible to be happy together, or if you want to.

If it not going to work out, it is better to deal with that like grownups than deliberately jump into a Trainwreck just to see what happens.