So we have done a number of DPs with pussy and anal and pussy and oral. But never a DVP. Until last weekend. We were with a couple friend of ours and the lady half was a little sore so I took care of the two boys. I was riding mr occ and thought our friend was going to take me in the ass. But he went lower and started to slide into my pussy. OMG. It was wonderful. And the boys seemed to like it a lot. They were both moaning louder than ever and came pretty quickly. The cum flowing out of me was amazing but I am now sold on DVP.

• Like 1

Guest deepsea xplorer

This has been something i though of trying for a long time. Just the thought if a girl getting it from 2 guys at the same time Seems like something wild, new, not apart of the norm. I know of a few people that have had a MMF three way but it's the girls that seem to be into it more than guys. Lot of guys think it's gay for the guys being so close, but it's just something that people are into. Loved reading this thread!

As I guy I have no problem with it, in fact I think it's incredibly hot. But.....and we've only done it twice many years ago.....I prefer being on top and in her ass so I can set my own pace. The other time I was on the bottom while she road me and my friend was in her ass. I had a hard time staying erect and about half way through I "flopped" out and it was virtually impossible to get back in without disrupting the action, so I just layed there essentually being a trapped spectator until "assman" shot his load. The other time though, with me doing her ass was amazing. Neither of us had cum in a while either and had pretty sizable loads built up. I pulled out and shot on her ass, my friend pulled out and jacked his load on her ass crack. One sloppy messy creampie. She hadn't cum so I fingered her clit frantically and she let loose with a huge one in about a minute.

Okay, we've done a DP, vaginal/anal and I wasn't really interested in DP, vaginal/vaginal. I'm not sure I can even handle it but this entire thread has made me reconsider trying for it. :three:

As a guy DPing a woman with both men in her vagina is too tricky to be able to enjoy it.

DPing her bum and vagina can be nice but she needs to move her body/hips in order to keep the guy below her hard in her vagina. For us, if he has a big cock then he has to go in Hayleys vagina and i have to do her bum. Me and my friend used to do it with her but after a few times he found it wasnt for him, so now i just share her with him individually.

A lot of straight men are put off from doing it just because they dread the thought of their balls rubbing against the other guys balls, but once i tried it i realised it didnt bother me because its such a turn on with a woman who finds it a turn on as well.

Id highly suggest that for the best experience for all three people, is to do it with people you trust so you dont need to use condoms. Lube does a good job - if it is needed, but in a threesome the man using a condom in her vagina can often go a bit soft causing him to slip out and you end up with focusing more on trying to get it back in than actually enjoying the sex.

I would love to try this somehow someday. However, my bum could only accomdate a man of less than average proportions and one that would be gentle. My bum is just

way small. I wouldn't mind try a double Vag penetration either, but again, one man with just above average size fills me up a lot so it is more of a fantasy than something i could actually really do I think. Suggestions?

My wife really wants to try this out. We haven't found any play friends yet though as we are new to the area and the lifestyle. Yet another reason to work hard to find some couples to play with.

I'd prefer having another cock join me inside her pussy rather than one in the front and one in the back. She doesn't want anything to do with anal, but having two guys inside the same place at the same time is something she and I could get into.

I would love to try this somehow someday. However, my bum could only accomdate a man of less than average proportions and one that would be gentle. My bum is just

way small. I wouldn't mind try a double Vag penetration either, but again, one man with just above average size fills me up a lot so it is more of a fantasy than something i could actually really do I think. Suggestions?

And men with small penises think they don't have a chance with us ladies... :) They just need to fill the correct hole.

As for attempting DP, try your man and a small strapon, that is something we do often. The orgasms are Mind Boggling!

You are correct.... as a straight guy... when I tried that once... it was much like rubbing my dick against another mans dick...

We tried double vaginal penetration and it was mind blowing! Hubby was on his back and I was on top of him, our friend came in from behind. I loved having two cocks in my pussy. It didn't take long till we had an explosive three person orgasm at the same time. I don't know if we could repeat that if we tried. It was the first time any of us ever experienced DP. We havent tried vaginal/anal yet, but we want to. Our friend now has a girlfriend and she isn't a lifestyle person, so the trusted playmate is gone for now. If we find someone we trust, would love to.

• Like 1

We tried double vaginal penetration and it was mind blowing! Hubby was on his back and I was on top of him, our friend came in from behind. I loved having two cocks in my pussy. It didn't take long till we had an explosive three person orgasm at the same time.

I second that. My wife and I and our best friend tried it with me on the bottom also. I was actually surprised at how easy it was to do. It was also amazing at how fast we all had orgasms. Since my friend and I always go bareback with my wife, there was also the new experience of feeling him cum at the same time I did. It was probable the most exciting sex I have ever had.

• Like 1

J had a full hysterectomy years back. Since then, she can handle much more dick down there. We've done DV many times. Never for very long. Being filled by 2 dicks is mind blowing for her and after a dozen or so strokes she comes so hard that neither of us can stay in her. She's been working on relaxing through her orgasm enough to keep us in long enough for at least one of us to cum but so far no luck. But, watching her have such intense pleasure is enough for me. When we do DP, I am usually the anal guy as she is more comfortable with me there. The one time we allowed a playmate to do her ass while I was in her pussy, was kinda shocking. First, he is huge. Around 9" and thick. When he got in she just moaned and said "GO!" which means "fuck me silly" Her ass got railed so hard that I was concerned but she was loving it. I couldnt even stay in her the activity was so rigorous. She is only 5'2" on a tiny frame. The next day I asked her how her ass felt. She asked why I asked. She does love anal. If it was me, I'd be in the hospital.

For me its the most erotic experience, having a man inside my pussy and another man in my bum, bareback when they both cum at round about the same time. There is no more greater feeling of feeling very *naughty*.

My husband is average size which is big enough for my bum who fucks my pussy first to get himself wet for my bum so no lube needed, if the other man is bigger than him then that other guy has to go in my pussy so i can feel comfortable accommodating both men.

Its not the most pleasurable experience, but it is the most erotic feeling having 2 men at the same time down there.

Well, we had a dp for all of about 10 seconds. The play male was sitting and I was straddling him while the Mr. Entered me anally. Unfortunately, it proved too much for the play male and he came almost immediately. Oh well, I'm sure we'll get another chance at it soon enough. I loved it, so naughty. :)

Coming very quickly doesn't surprise me. The times my wife and I have done DVP with our male friend, he and I have come quickly too. Since it had happened after he and I had each spent a lot of time playing with her and she had had a number of orgasms with each of us, my friend and me coming quickly was a nice way for all of us to finish.

Coming very quickly doesn't surprise me. The times my wife and I have done DVP with our male friend, he and I have come quickly too. Since it had happened after he and I had each spent a lot of time playing with her and she had had a number of orgasms with each of us, my friend and me coming quickly was a nice way for all of us to finish.

oc1234 that makes total sense. Thanks for the feedback. :)

Yes, Mimigirl, when we do DVP with our friend, it is done when we are all wanting to finish up, and it is a good way for all of us to cum together. The three of us have been playing together since the 80s, so we go bareback, which means my wife gets to really feel the two of us cum inside her, and he and I get to feel each other cum too.

oc1234, that's the experience I hope to achieve with my wife one of these days. She is really tight, so getting two inside her might be a stretch (literally). Feeling his cum fill her up would be totally awesome.

It is really tight for my wife too, which is the reason we have done it only a few times. When it happened, it took both of us by surprise. I was on my back with wife on top of me and we were going at it, which means she was already quite wet. Our friend was behind her and straddling my legs and he just slid his penis in with the sensitive bottom side of his penis against the sensitive bottom side of my penis. It was wonderful to feel his penis rubbing on mine as we were both inside my wife. And feeling him cum was out of this world. Since we were both going bareback, I could really feel his warm cum as it spurted over the head of my penis, resulting in a great increase in lubrication. I came just a second or two after he did. It was the most intense experience I have ever had. I wholeheartedly recommend it.

• Like 2

The thought of it excites both of us. She'd love to have two men filling her at the same time and I'd love to feel the warmth and wetness of another cumming inside her. Someday...(sooner, rather than later, we hope). It appeals to our mutual semen fetish.

I've had lots of wild uninhibited sex in my life including dp multiple times but always vaginal/anal. I can't imagine two in on hole at the same time unless they were teeny weeny penies. Even after all the sex I have had and still have I still have a time of it with my husband and he is only 7 x 5.5. I can take larger vaginally after multiple times with smaller but there is no way I could handle even two average size guys vaginally. And forget anything larger than my husband anally or any dual whatsoever. I do not know how people do it, if I were to be able to my next partner would have to be the size of a horse for me to feel anything.

im just wondering what guys and girls feel about double penetration, that anal/vaginal penetration? do you think its too radical, maybe too dangerous? i do know that a lot of straight guys shy away from it, just because of closeness to another male. a lot of women are apprehensive about it, theres maybe a fear of some injury. i know a gynecologist who thinks its outrageous that a woman would even consider it. ive heard a female sex therapist say that if she can stand, and its pleasureable, do it. what do you think?

Petra-come-lately here, answering for all. Red (my boyfriend) likes anal from time-to-time, and I used to indulge him, but I can't cum that way, and I require he scrub his dick with gallons of antibacterial soap afterwards. So no more anal, UNLESS when it's just hubby, Red and me around, then I'll do DP, since that will make me cum and a good time is had by all. It's always hubby in the front, Red in my bum because a) Red likes putting in there and b) hubby's too thick, I'd never let him. Hubby's fine with that; he's never had anal and doesn't care. The guys are straight, but not squeamish about bumping ball or anything. The weirdest they say is feeling each other's dick inside me. Sounds neat. Let's see, what else? Red doesn't play with Clair, but otherwise when the other couple we have opened our foursome up to is around, Clair and I have both done it including Walter, and both hubby and Red have done it in some combination with Walter's wife Lora. But it was mostly in the early days with the "new toy" syndrome, experimenting all around. It's not a usual part of our play.

I generally enjoy anal although I have been surprised how few men ever attempt it even I was out there on the dating circuit. It seems like something that is more likely with a longer term relationship. Hubby and I have done DP with his dick and a toy. I enjoyed it, a lot. I would love to do it with hubby and another man. We have done several MFM’s but have never had another man attempt anal with me so it would seem to be something that I or hubby would have to introduce. He seems absolutely willing to go along with it. That and a gang bang are both on my bucket list.

Why stop at DP? If you already have them in your butt and vag, you might as well have one in the mouth and go air-tight.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Sounds like fun is in your future. I would love to play with you guy's and indulge your anal craving. Cheers :)

Why stop at DP? If you already have them in your butt and vag, you might as well have one in the mouth and go air-tight.

Intentional or not, that gave me a giggle. :)

• Like 1

Because I can't breathe, that's why. I did have all three guys in me for a short while when Walter and Lora were around once, but really, if a guy is in my pussy and I'm working toward coming, I can't give a blow job too. Besides, taking all three guys when there were two other women around was being greedy.

My wife absolutely loves DP but when playing with another male she only wants double vaginal penetration. When we play alone she likes to have me or something else in each opening. She says her reasoning is because she loves knowing the two dicks are rubbing together inside her and being a bi-male I certainly don't mind it either!!!

• Like 4

AMEN! The more the merrier!

• Like 1

The thought of it excites both of us. She'd love to have two men filling her at the same time and I'd love to feel the warmth and wetness of another cumming inside her. Someday...(sooner, rather than later, we hope). It appeals to our mutual semen fetish.

I think I misunderstood your question; do you mean both in her pussy at the same time? I've heard of it, but never tried or seen that; it's a tight enough fit with one penis in there. The logistics of anal/vaginal are difficult enough, although we girls have done it both ways - one guy on the bottom, the girl either cowgirl or reverse cowgirl depending on whether the bottom guy is getting the vagina or the bum hole, the other guy on top at an angle. I guess double vaginal approach would be the same. Have you tried vaginal/anal? The guys say they can feel the other guy's dick moving in and out.

I too am a member of the semen fetish club, although my fetish is having it in, not on, me. It's also a thrill to lick it off of or out of the genitals of another couple that has finished, especially if the guy is my hubby.

I generally enjoy anal although I have been surprised how few men ever attempt it even I was out there on the dating circuit. It seems like something that is more likely with a longer term relationship. Hubby and I have done DP with his dick and a toy.

chiccouplexx why not tell the guy you are interested in it and would love to try, instead of waiting for men to "attempt it"? I want to bet that a lot of men would love to do it but would assume you are not in to it unless you tell them you are.

chiccouplexx why not tell the guy you are interested in it and would love to try, instead of waiting for men to "attempt it"? I want to bet that a lot of men would love to do it but would assume you are not in to it unless you tell them you are.

Yorktownguy --- I just always thought that would be too forward. Of course, when thinking about it, I don't really wait to suck or fuck, I just assume it is part of it. Maybe I should take that path with DP as well.

I'm just wondering what guys and girls feel about double penetration, that anal/vaginal penetration? . . . .
In Aesop's Fables, there was a fox who was not able to get to the grapes and eventially decided they must be sour.

In my life, I've learned that double penetration can be acheived only when three circus acrobats are involved. I have concluded, therefore, that it's probably not all that fulfilling.

• Like 1

slowly work a but plug in as part of foreplay drink two glasses of wine and only let medium sized guys in unless you work up to them the orgasms from dp are incredible

slowly work a but plug in as part of foreplay drink two glasses of wine and only let medium sized guys in unless you work up to them the orgasms from dp are incredible

Amen!

Male view here. Have done it a few times and I really loved it and so did the couples that I was with. DP can be a fantastic feeling when it comes to share a woman in full. But I think it really helps if all three know each other well and had done some threesomes before the DP. And of course the guys must not be homophobic and they also must threat the woman gently and with highest respect.

• Like 3

Wow! That sounds fantastic hot and really shows what a fantastic experience double vaginal can be for all involved. Thanks for sharing this!

My wife enjoys vaginal DP. Obviously, the males are in close contact, as in touching. But we wrapped in a nice warm pussy so I have no problem with it. Once both males cummed at the same time.
  • Like 1

My wife enjoys vaginal DP. Obviously, the males are in close contact, as in touching. But we wrapped in a nice warm pussy so I have no problem with it. Once both males cummed at the same time.

Sooooooooo Wonderful!

• Like 1

Guest adventure4514

What did the double creampie feel like? Did you enjoy it?

Guest adventure4514

That sounds extremely hot! Would love to hear more about your experiences!

I did a DP with my ex & his friend long years ago. We had been drinking. It was a disaster. Umm word from the wise, make sure she is comfortable having anal penetration before & also that the smaller cock goes in the anal. Ouch.

Thats not to say that I wouldnt try it again now , that is one of our fantasies! & hubby would have to be first in my ass because he knows how slow to take it for me at first.

-She

• Like 1

My wife and I have done DVP a couple of times with a very close friend and longtime playmate. It was a wonderful experience, especially since my friend and I came at the same time. We always go bareback with him, so all three of us could feel the warmness and the increase in lubrication that resulted from us both cumming in my wife. It was one of our greatest experiences having a threesome with him.

• Like 3

. . . In my life, I've learned that double penetration can be acheived only when three circus acrobats are involved. I have concluded, therefore, that it's probably not all that fulfilling.
I recant my testimony. A couple of months back, a woman friend asks, "would you do a favor for me?" She is a good friend so I agreed without asking the reason. As it happened, she wanted me to help get something marked off of her to-do list; double penetration. I was very flattered that I was the first guy she considered.

Then I met the other "participant". He is this 4' 10" tall guy with this preposterously huge penis. Then I get it. And I feel wounded. I am the the ideal "small" guy who will fit comfortably into the rump. But that was OK. It still sounded like fun.

Anyway, I am now happy to report that DP does not require acrobatics. Woman friend was transported to another planet when the two guys inside of her had orgasm at just about the same time. Might not work as well the next time but hope to have a chance to try.

• Like 4

DVP big turn on for m here. F not thought much into it. She turned on by two guys that close. Neither of us into anal so do anal/vag not a desire for us. Dbl vag ending in dbl creampies is perfect finish.

• Like 1