Playingnow

1st time with a stranger

She wanted to just try a stranger. Didn't want to know his name, where he was from or anything about him.

We were camping at our usual summer camp ground and had run into town to get some stuff when we saw him riding his bicycle down the road near the camp grounds. On the way back, he was sitting along the road resting.

I stopped and asked him if he was alright or not. He was a younger tall and very fit guy. He had his tee shirt off which revealed no hair on his chest. His thin athletic short didn't hide the fact he had a large package.

He told us he blew a tire and was resting to carry the bike back to town. I offered him a ride back in and he accepted. I got out to put the bike in the back of my truck when my wife opened her door and stepped out. She looked down to see his shorts and asked him right out if he had something else in his shorts other than a cock.

I looked up quickly hearing that. She looked at me and right out asked, if I cared if she stepped into the brush with this guy. After all she said, if your going to haul him back into town, he needs to pay somehow.

I smiled and told her only if I got to come along. This guy looked like he was going to be killed or something. She grabbed his hand and led him through a open path into the brush and I followed. Behind the thicket, she just pulled his shorts down and got on her knee in front of him. He looked at me and I just told him to enjoy it.

She took his semi erect cock and began sucking up up hard. In no time his hands were forcing her head onto him. Then he pushed her away and helped her get back to her feet. He lifted her shirt up almost ripping it over her head. He then grabbed her shorts and yanked them down roughly. She never said a word as she got on her hands and knees on top of her clothes and spread her legs. All he said was God Damn.

He was quite large and shaven smooth. He got behind her looking at me and I waved my hand to have her. He guided his cock to her pussy and shoved it in. Not slowly but rather roughly. He began pounding her hard. She later told me it hurt at first as he was bottoming out in her but it soon quit burning as he pounded her deeper and harder.

He didn't last long before he howled out loud and filled her up. She responded by pushing as hard as she could back on him and coming herself.

He didn't say a word as they pulled their clothes back on. He climbed in the back with his bike and we took him back into town. He thanked us for the ride, both of them he said and walked away.

We stopped at the same spot she got nailed by this stranger where I took her out and slammed her myself in the same location.

She said it was very scary yet so exciting. She wants to try it some more.