rainbowskye

Crazy day at the mall :)

The fella and I have been looking for the right experience for us and what fits with our desires. However, today something happened that was unexpected and gave us both something to think about.

We were shopping at the mall, looking for clothes for me. As I was looking at dresses a lady bumped into me, he was in the same area but not where I was, she commented on my breasts. I picked out two dresses and went to the dressing room.

She followed.

She asked me could she 'see' them. I said sure. So she and I had a little breast play going on in the dressing room. He was getting highly impatient and came in to find me. Much to his surprise, he had an instant hard on when he saw what was going on.

She and I exchanged numbers.

We left the mall and went right home :)

I had much the same thing happen to me at the hardware store today as I was exchanging the Squar Buff floor sander for the Drum Sander because the varnish on our floor was thicker than we thought.

Turns out the drum sander wasn't much better, as the varnish just melts to the sandpaper and then gets redistributed to the rest of the floor. Either we're hiring someone to do it for us or we're spending the rest of the year on our hands and knees sanding the floor with 36 grit paper.

Anyways, my wife has breasts and she was sanding with me. So it was pretty much the same. Tomorrow the gf is coming over and maybe we'll make a strip stripping game out of it.

Probably not. We'll just take her out to dinner and have sex with her afterwards.

You had a better time at the mall than I had at the hardware store. Let us know what happens.

W

Just a question for both of the posters above:

Do either one of you have implants?

I'm just wondering if that "helped" get the attention of the other girls or not.

I've been considering it and was just curious if you two have them. :)

Sasha

Do either one of you have implants?

I can't speak for the OP, but I can assure you that I do not have an implant.

Hell, even if they wanted to put one in me, they couldn't find me, what with all the tinfoil I keep around my head.

Thanks for your concern. :kissface:

On an unrelated note, we did go out for dinner, she came back to our place, took one look at the floor and told us that was definitely not her problem.

W